Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXIX - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXIX - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/18/2013 6:23:36   
megakyle777

I'm hoping for a major update. Dungeions are cool and all, but without the otehr stuff are pointless.

Heck, with just ONE of either Stats, Artifacts or Resists, I could OBTAIN SO MUCH GOLD THAT MY ALPHA PIRATE CAN BUY A CREW LARGE ENOUGH TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! ARHARRARARARARRARARRA!
DF  Post #: 101
1/18/2013 6:26:49   
Lemonus

@kah lok Maybe Young or Darkon.
DF AQW  Post #: 102
1/18/2013 6:33:31   
RedFlame

The update will most likely be friend's list and contest characters.

I'm really hoping there is new cards, and maybe a possible start to card customization.

Post #: 103
1/18/2013 6:37:26   
kah lok

@megakyle777
you might lose your mind and go on rampage if you do that *pats kyle to cool down a bit*

@Lemonus
i'm expecting Young 2013, if not, it'll be DarkonDrago.

Post #: 104
1/18/2013 6:41:26   
megakyle777

I will be fine. it's just those Treasure Chests... they are getting to me. I need an edge to best them. Their poison kills my sheilds and then I die to mountain strike's 10 damage because I have noi protection. But when one of those comes out, we shall see who laughs then.
DF  Post #: 105
1/18/2013 6:45:33   
Zeuster

wow they look good ^_^..
i guess i will stay for this release...still sad about losing..getting
over it though
DF  Post #: 106
1/18/2013 6:47:27   
ChrisX

He deleted the picture....for a much bigger pic! :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 107
1/18/2013 6:48:11   
Rilami
Shall we resolve this dissonance?

Revontheus showing the redesigns for Witchblade and Souleating fiend

Can't wait to see them in game~
Post #: 108
1/18/2013 6:50:57   
megakyle777

quote:

those who did'nt manage to get in: Please do not stop creating Designs and stories. Practice! Practice! and Practice! With hard effort will come great rewards! BELIEVE IT! I was once a player too and I used to give heaps of suggestion, and most of the time, it wouldnt go in...However I didnt take this as a failure... but a path to success. So please, once again, please do not give up! Keep Calm and Battle On! - If you have any fanfiction, original stories or anything related please tweet me and I'll read it! I love reading stories ^.^ -If you have designs or artworks to show, please do tweet me that too, I'm quite busy sometimes, so please do not get offended if i don't reply or don't give any advice.

And with this Rev earns major respect.

Maybe I should write a short story...
DF  Post #: 109
1/18/2013 6:51:18   
ChrisX

I really am tempted to try making something. These player suggestions are really cool, in my book!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 110
1/18/2013 6:59:44   
Blackshock

I agree, they look pretty sweet and I can't wait to get them in game. . . Still pretty bummed about not making it in though. Kinda wished the runners up at least got a mention. Also can't help but kee[ on hearing This in my head whenever it's mentioned. XD well Ce'st la vie. . .
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 111
1/18/2013 7:01:28   
kah lok

@Rilami
wow, the animation looks really nice! Thanks for the link, Rilami~

@megakyle777
haha agreed, treasure chest should be easy after Artifacts, and card costimization comes out. You should write some fanfiction and tweet some to Revontheus.
Post #: 112
1/18/2013 7:03:49   
megakyle777

I had a idea where I would explain how The Gentleman got his powers and what he intends, but I'm not surfe where to begin.
DF  Post #: 113
1/18/2013 7:58:53   
Riniti

Minotaur update: Level 11.

This is going so much faster than the Egg was going e.o
Post #: 114
1/18/2013 7:59:30   
The Stranger

Did i miss anything in the last couple of days ?
Post #: 115
1/18/2013 8:02:55   
Andlu

Meh. Now that I'm seeing Void Knight is BETTER than Vampire lord. He has more cards, but that one more life drain is freaking him up. And he also has more cards which make difficult to get some good cards instead of bad ones.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 116
1/18/2013 8:03:06   
Basicball

Am I a bad person if I say I like the originals more?
Shaxi's new legs aren't too bad, but for the remainder, I like the original more.
the Fiend... well... I'm looking for a part of him that still looks like the original, and I'm failing to find it
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 117
1/18/2013 8:04:58   
kah lok

@megakyle777
write down what you thought in your mind and construct the story, should be alright if you do a draft first. After that, use your creativity and imagination then edit your story a little. There you have your fanfic short story.

Just think of what you need to write and what not.

@Riniti
expect the unexpected development xD

Post #: 118
1/18/2013 8:07:13   
Andlu

@Basicball The "White hair" still is the same, but I fail to see any other.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 119
1/18/2013 8:10:12   
Basicball

actually, the white hair turned gray and shady, now also runs down his head rather than just to the back.
Also; did he lose his jaw? O.O
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 120
1/18/2013 8:14:01   
branden80

No, he just has really tiny lower teeth
Also, the tattoos on the witchblade looks a little fading, they should darken it a little

< Message edited by branden80 -- 1/18/2013 8:15:23 >
AQW  Post #: 121
1/18/2013 8:14:54   
jayk the pikachu

I'm currently writing a Origin Fanfiction of a character i'm making
Hint:My character is A-Head in life
Also i like Rev's version of the WitchBlade,Not so sure of the Souleating fiend
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 122
1/18/2013 8:17:24   
Blackshock

a part of me felt like a few details were washed out with the remake, but at the same time, it makes teh whole guy easier on the eyes. The addition of a cape was a nice touch IMO.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 123
1/18/2013 8:17:35   
branden80

I'm still possessing both... Lets get the hunting party prepped up and ready to go for today's release! Who's up?
AQW  Post #: 124
1/18/2013 8:19:24   
Lemonus

Before we run around looking for them in the map(in case they're in there) why don't we assign each other specific locations so the finding process would be so much easier?
DF AQW  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXIX - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition