Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXII - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 26 of 30«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/21/2013 12:43:46   
UnderSoul

Everyone, Nulgath server and /join solace-91. We could use more awesome screenies.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 626
1/21/2013 12:45:52   
Vagaran

@Undersoul

Alright, I'm coming.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 627
1/21/2013 12:47:14   
Skurge
The Dealer

@UnderSoul:

I'll be online tonight. We can take awesome screenies then. =3

In the meantime, why don't you check out my post in the "Epic Screenshots Thread"! XP

-S

The ArchFiend Needs Your Support.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 628
1/21/2013 12:48:24   
Combat dummy

Yeah, but, it just feels so routine when i do the quest. because I know what Im going to fight and it takes about 15-20 Minutes to do the quest once. 2 hours to do 80 battles and get to level 10?! Thats pretty quick for me.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 629
1/21/2013 12:51:15   
UnderSoul

Ok, the link to it doesn't work, but we had an awesome Fiend Party.

< Message edited by UnderSoul -- 1/21/2013 12:55:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 630
1/21/2013 12:52:33   
Vagaran

@UNdersoul it doens't work.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 631
1/21/2013 12:57:29   
Skurge
The Dealer

@UnderSoul:

Your URL is too large. Oh and - Noooooo! A party which I'm not in. D=

-S
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 632
1/21/2013 13:11:09   
BJEBLE

Well looks like this massive surge of players is going to stay throughout the week, cool. I'll be at the part within the minute.
DF  Post #: 633
1/21/2013 13:14:18   
Basicball

wait... you guys can do the quest more than once?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 634
1/21/2013 13:21:25   
Vagaran

^ Yes.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 635
1/21/2013 13:22:37   
Basicball

what... how?
If I go to the inn, I just get the dialogue from after the quest.
I can still go to the cellar, but all that's there is 1 big Ben
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 636
1/21/2013 13:26:00   
UnderSoul

How do you get a screenie to show?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 637
1/21/2013 13:27:12   
Basicball

Use this: http://prntscr.com/
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 638
1/21/2013 13:36:25   
UnderSoul

Ice Invasion!
Nobody like Vampires.

< Message edited by UnderSoul -- 1/21/2013 13:43:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 639
1/21/2013 13:43:26   
Basicball

Added some color to your ice http://prntscr.com/pxsnn
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 640
1/21/2013 13:53:07   
UnderSoul

It's so vibrant! MY EYES!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 641
1/21/2013 13:54:50   
clintonian

10 sg to evolve Drakon
Post #: 642
1/21/2013 13:56:16   
megakyle777

10?

You might as well buy it from the shop for that price!
DF  Post #: 643
1/21/2013 13:58:01   
Basicball

^I believe that's the point xD

Can I get a SS that confirms it's 10SG?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 644
1/21/2013 14:01:16   
Vagaran

LOL, 10SG to evolve DD? Might as well use 12SG to get him fully evolved!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 645
1/21/2013 14:01:48   
Combat dummy

No, I Dont think you can do it twice. I had not tried it when I posted earlier, I was Just speculating. I hope its a glitch that makes you unable to do it. Because It could be a major farming opportunity.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 646
1/21/2013 14:03:18   
Victoria3114

I've been thinking about the Revontheus Egg... (WARNING: Wall of text)

The deck is based around a stall-burn. While it has some normal attacks, the most prominent part of it's deck is the shields. He wields 5 shield cards, which, out of 17 cards total of his deck, gives him a 30% chance to draw at least one shield, a 7% chance to draw two, and a 1% chance to draw three. While those numbers may seem small, his chances of drawing a shield is in fact several times greater than that of many other characters. In addition to void reflection, he can turtle in quite easily, the only weakness being Unblockables.

On the offensive side, the egg has two poison cards, one mark of death, and several normal attack cards, as well as an empower. While the normal attacks may seem small, after building up its initial defenses, the egg has a lot of charges to spare. The two poisons provide ample offense, dealing twice the amount of charges needed for them. Mark of Death provides earlier, but slightly less, damage.

Once an egg has established it's initial defenses, it acts as a natural deterrent towards attacks. Void Reflection, of course, completely denies any sort of attack. While one is being worn down by the double poisons, they would not want to add to the damage done already with the return damage from reflect. If DoT effect cards are used against the egg, they are blocked by the shields that the egg can easily replenish. All in all, the egg can stall and burn your health down relatively easily. Any attempt at offense would have no effect.

Of course, the nature of Unblockable attacks allow it to bypass all of the eggs defenses and strike directly at its HP. That ability makes it one of the egg's worst nightmares. The problem, however, is finding enough damage in the form of unblockables that will deplete all 53 of its hp (assuming level 20 v level 20). The highest unblockable that can be achieved so far in one hit is a blessed enhanced holy strike, dealing 10 unblockable damage. Coming close is a blessed 5-attack, with 8 unblockable damage. However, these come at a steep price; the blessed enhancement costs 5 charges, and you must also factor in the price of the enhanced attack as well. In addition, blessed strike is currently limited to one per deck. The next highest is the Stone Strike, an earth-based 5 unblockable costing 6 charges.

And after that, one must be able to survive the burn damage coming in the form of the poisons, marks, and numerous single attacks. This either means high sustain or shield stacking. The first things that come to mind are ice/earth characters, and those with access to Greater Heal. The normal heal card is a slight joke; a single tick of poison can reverse it.

Ice characters would, of course, max out their shields immediately if they drew the right cards, and proceed to burn the opponent's health in the form of shatter. But shatter is delayed by four turns, making it rather bursty compared to the egg's sustained damage. Indeed, after the burst, the egg can replenish it's shields. In addition, void reflection deters all basic attacks, whereas the egg has no such restriction towards you. Perhaps a well timed freeze can turn the tide, however.

Earth characters, I do not have much experience with. I would say they would shield themselves with their stone walls and normal shields, proceeding to stone strike and petrify as needed. I have never seen an earth vs revon egg, so yeah.

Greater Heal Characters, Father Time and Founder Champ. They are mostly similar now, since retribution has been added to time. While their deck is very balanced in terms of offense and defense, their chance of drawing a greater heal to offset some of the burn damage is 10%, 6% for time, though time has another shield instead. Their main form of offense is the blessed holy strike. However, that combo costs 10 charges, which is the amount of charges one can regenerate after a turn, then drawing. Mid match, after the charge-to-19 fest, they need to decide whether they want to heal 10 to stop the burn damage or deal 10 damage. In addition, the chances of drawing the blessed strike is a mere 5% for both champions, making offense quite rare.

I dunno, this is my personal view of Revontheus Egg. Quite a powerful stall-burn tank. Disagree if you wish :3

And if DarkonDrago costs 10 Sgs, I really don't like the fact you can pay 2 SGs to bypass 20 levels of training. It should have costed 15 Sgs then, or even more...

< Message edited by Victoria3114 -- 1/21/2013 14:05:20 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 647
1/21/2013 14:04:25   
Vagaran

@Victoria

I can only agree...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 648
1/21/2013 14:07:42   
Laken1
Banned

@Victoria
what do you think about darkon (Master)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 649
1/21/2013 14:09:11   
mawex

@Victoria
Dat Giant post .
Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 26 of 30«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition