Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread #3

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread #3
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/15/2013 23:43:31   
DigDog

Eh just skip it. What's one more week.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
2/15/2013 23:55:11   
Heroes of the Scape

I second another week delay. Sorry deth.
AQ  Post #: 27
2/18/2013 16:31:09   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Well the war is over now so this week end it is back to business as usual.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
2/19/2013 0:29:00   
neo_manni

YAY! back to usual business!! DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND! lets defend like if there is no tomorrow!! LETS ROCK ON!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
2/19/2013 9:30:09   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Yes, now with the war over we should get back to business as usual. Have fun!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
2/22/2013 22:12:30   
dethhollow

Have to say.... Deep down I missed this. *LinkSplosion!!!*

Now lets have some fair and square battles to the death over terrain! For The Zardburgerz!!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
2/23/2013 12:44:58   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Good luck everyone, I will help when I can, though I will be focussing on Epicduel's Golden Yeti tournament this weekend.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 2/23/2013 12:45:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
2/24/2013 22:09:22   
dethhollow

Epicduel has tournaments? Anyways, I forgot the sombrero hat!

Well, it shouldn't be too hard to tell the two appart, right? I'll spend a few extra minutes figuring it out.

Alright, easy way to tell them apart. I muted the microphone on the second screenshot, the first one has volume. I'll just look for the sound symbol thing next to the time in the lower right-hand corner.

Dynami chose to attack B6 and B2. Dynami gained 1494 points! But how does that stack against the rest of our little rabbit feed? What does that even mean? You'll never know... I don't even know! Aerodu gained 1152 points! Close, but just not enough to stop Dynami. How did Geoto fair? Geoto, pretty clearly, lost 400 points.... No way to justify stopping Dynami with THAT score. So Dynami, unfortunately, took both spaces.

Geoto wanted to take B3 and B4, both Dynami. Unfortunately, they could not.

Aerodu, to quote them, said:
quote:

Well it's that time again. The cease fire is over and it is time to go back to war! we will take B5 and B7

I wish they would actually be able to take Dynami one turn. Well, whatever, I guess.... Ever since Frostvale, one would think there would be plenty of water weapons to reap, but that WAS before the war and everyone leveled up like crazy.

Long story short, close round, but we're already back in the same old rut again. If Aerodu had any missiles left at all, now would be a good time to use them. Abuse them, even. The PUC NEEDS an air strike, dangit!

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 2/24/2013 22:22:36 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
2/25/2013 13:19:16   
Heroes of the Scape

We have ordered more missiles but they are on backorder.

EDIT: Geoto gained 400 points. 194<494. They are in positives.

< Message edited by Heroes of the Scape -- 2/25/2013 13:25:48 >
AQ  Post #: 34
2/25/2013 21:14:59   
DigDog

quote:

EDIT: Geoto gained 400 points. 194<494. They are in positives.

Curse you math!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 35
2/26/2013 2:00:56   
neo_manni

I just don't get why we attack each other like we do, I know we have the option to do so but isn't this area in paxia called "defense forces"?? shouldn't we just enforce our bases and get to a point where we get to fight monsters we favor to run into. to make paxia clans a force to be reckoned with, which should have like 50k wins each and the really dedicated one should have 90k to 170k wins.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
2/26/2013 3:29:50   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

The idea is more based around keeping the forums active with a friendly competition, even if Dynami do dominate a lot of the time it is still the most active thread in Paxia. Besides last I checked we were still gaining defence points even while playing the game.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 2/26/2013 3:30:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
2/27/2013 14:04:01   
dethhollow

@ Neo

It's all in the spirit of friendly competition. Besides, you can still do well in the game without actually attacking anyone and just defending your clan. Of course, it's not as effecient since you have to take time to switch equiptment, but it's still possible.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
2/27/2013 20:29:40   
neo_manni

true true,like how lucian and nocturu are in the minus 90k thanks to algern form I wish I could defend against monsters, which are weak against light and darkness that would be cool.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
3/1/2013 22:16:57   
dethhollow

It's time for the NEXT BATTLE!!!

In this corner, weighing in at a whopping 17,000 pixels, The Human Link!!!

And good luck, multiplayers!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 40
3/3/2013 10:26:40   
Spanish Inquisition

What's luck got to do with it?
AQ  Post #: 41
3/3/2013 16:15:02   
neo_manni

YEA! what the dynami guy just said. when it comes down to business the only that works is cold hard effort to climb to the top!

SI @ we have a lot in common our mains want to remain PURE human, right? but doesn't learning all the necromancer skills ultimately turn you into a Lich??

< Message edited by neo_manni -- 3/3/2013 16:18:27 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
3/3/2013 22:34:26   
dethhollow

Alright, I got distracted.... This screenshot is around 30 minutes late. Sorry, Paxia, but I can't waste time counting the score and such right now, I've got a pretty gnarly math test in the morning and, well... I need to rest.

ENDING LINK!!! .......... Yeah, there it is. With a big arrow next to it, see? <-----------------*link*
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 43
3/3/2013 22:57:32   
Heroes of the Scape

At first glance things don't look good for Dynami.
AQ  Post #: 44
3/4/2013 0:03:16   
neo_manni

^ why what does the results mean to them by the way??
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 45
3/4/2013 0:32:49   
Riffus Maximus

I have nothing better to do tonight, so hey, let me help you with the count.

Aerodu gained 1091 points!
Geoto gained 366 points!
Dynami lost 142 points!

Hey, that means, if my assumptions are correct, Geoto and Aerodu managed to beat Dynami this round, both seizing Dynami's spaces!

Someone gotta call the paranormal division, there's something not right happening! Or is Dynami plotting something again? See you next time on the next episode of Paxia Ultimate Conquest!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 46
3/4/2013 0:48:22   
neo_manni

maybe they are taking a break because they are almost at 100k, if I was in that clan I would be relaxing. know this though, I will not give up, as soon as I get my original to 900 mil gold I will get the spells and then get to 900 mil again. Then I will upgrade my tertiary to L120 equipment and then do the same with him. so then the winning continues, I hope.

PEACE OUT AND ROCK ON!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 47
3/4/2013 19:54:27   
dethhollow

So sorry for keeping everyone waiting. I've had quite a bit of work to do and things are kind-of hectic in real life.... The whole PUC just slipped my head. Thankfully, Max pretty much summed up the scores so all I have to do is say who chose to attack what area, and we all probably have a good idea of how that worked out.

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, Aerodu's the only clan who PM'd me.... Things in the PUC have begun to slow down even more than they have been slowed down. Honestly, somebody PLEASE tell me wether I should start a fresh new round or not. Dynami's almost dead, Geoto didn't even PM, and it would be a great opertunity to restore some activity with a clean slate. This round is just... it's too predictable. We need new members, more clans joining! Less certinty in this competition! I want to see Nocturu try and win a round, I want to see Glacius take some terrain! Heck, even Igneus out there fighting!

The PUC could be so much greater if we actually had multiple clans and allignments fighting over areas. Maybe they would team up on specific clans if one of thier main warmongers wasn't active lately or something, I dunno! But please, if anyone knows a way to get this game some popularity, then things could REALLY get intresting!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 48
3/4/2013 20:19:41   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

I propose a new challenge.

I call it "get the clans back into the posiitives"

Basically, all the neg clans? we divide them up as territories for "teams" of clans to attack. For example, Dynami gets Aerodu since Dynami has the biggest DPS and Aerodu has the largest - value, etc.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 49
3/4/2013 21:42:53   
Spanish Inquisition

I don't get it. Are you saying we attack Aerodu and bury them even more? Okay...if that's what you really want.
AQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread #3
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition