Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread #3

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread #3
Page 5 of 10«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/23/2013 0:19:55   
neo_manni

so we are doing this even though there is a war going on right now??
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 101
3/23/2013 1:47:49   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

We usually do neo_manni, except in particularly large or important wars such as the Paladins v Necromancers war a few weeks back. Indeed with a war on I believe the extra rule on wars comes in to effect, whether it will or not this time is up to dethhollow.

EDIT: Looks like dethhollow didn't transfer this line from the last thread but as we are still doing the same game I will post it.
quote:

Wars in AQ will create groups on Paxia and attack clan spaces. The invader's will appear on a blank space if possible, and thier defence score will be determined by a random number generaton (between -50 and 50. Will change when Paxia becomes more active.) After the war is over, the invaded areas will become free for conquest.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 3/23/2013 1:54:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 102
3/25/2013 0:18:40   
Heroes of the Scape

Still no sign of dethhollow so here we go!

Score Tallies:

Aerodu: Gained: 506
Dynami: Lost: 30
Geoto: Did nothing: 0

< Message edited by Heroes of the Scape -- 3/25/2013 0:23:31 >
AQ  Post #: 103
3/25/2013 9:01:38   
dethhollow

Wait, wha- I actually took a screenshot at the same general time, but got caught up in something and was going to tally the score in the morning. Seems that every time I'm not taking the score, Dynami loses 0_O

I'm not Biased, I swear!!!

quote:

Our clan WiZards has decided that we should attack B5 and B6 by firing our MisZards at the Dynami enZardment. Yup definitely a bad pun day.
Taken from Aerodu. So, basically, Aerodu gained both Dynami spaces!

quote:

Geoto attacks A13 and B1.

And Geoto fights back as well!

Dynami forgot to send in thier plans, but just keep this up next week! We are so dang close, I mean, just look at those small two areas they have left! As soon as we've defeated Dynami, then I say we speed things up a bit and have each clan attack a maximum of 4 spaces at a time! Or, possibly, 8. That would formulate the need for strategy.

Until next time, Paxia, keep getting those unblockables!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 104
3/25/2013 14:09:42   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

A job well done, lets give it all we have next weekend and see if we can finally finish Dynami.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 105
3/25/2013 20:46:51   
neo_manni

sorry guys I really wanted to see the 2nd cut-scene so I helped out in the war and I finished reading a book and now reading a new book on wattpad.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 106
3/25/2013 21:10:21   
Heroes of the Scape

It's all good neo, your clan score still beat out Dynami.
AQ  Post #: 107
3/26/2013 15:10:58   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

As long as we beat Dynami no harm done neo_manni, besides I would like to finish the Zard war as well.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 3/26/2013 15:11:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 108
3/27/2013 23:26:51   
neo_manni

thx guys, you know me though. when I sucked into something I don't stop till I finish it. also I did a few more hours at work and am saving my strength for the friday cause I am of and wanna help as much as possible.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 109
3/29/2013 9:50:02   
Spanish Inquisition

Go, go, go. It's going to be tough to take us down this weekend....not really.
AQ  Post #: 110
3/29/2013 22:13:50   
dethhollow

And let the round start!

*On time, FtW!*
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 111
3/31/2013 21:45:47   
Heroes of the Scape

Did we do it? Did we destroy Dynami?

EDIT: Still no sign of dethhollow so here we go. Only 24 hours late.

Aerodu: Gained: 123
Geoto: Gained: 63
Dynami: Did nothing: 0

< Message edited by Heroes of the Scape -- 4/1/2013 23:24:57 >
AQ  Post #: 112
4/2/2013 17:23:00   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Well Dynami is defeated then, definately a good sign. Shall we go on for ultimate conquest Heroes of the Scape or leave Paxia divided into 2? I think I already know your answer and if so then get ready to face a tough fight.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 113
4/2/2013 17:25:53   
Heroes of the Scape

Well, as much as I would love to bring the Earth vs Wind rivalry to the Island of Paxia, I will be out of town this weekend and nowhere near a computer. Can it wait one week?
AQ  Post #: 114
4/2/2013 17:54:29   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Thats dethhollow's decision not mine.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
4/2/2013 20:04:46   
neo_manni

I so wanna fight this week but I have book Fever I need to flush it out of my system then I will do 400 wins like that one week when dynami did like 2000 wins.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 116
4/4/2013 22:34:01   
dethhollow

I've been coming to the forum for a while, but I used to mainly stay with the general discussion threads. After that I moved to the RPing boards and here, losing intrest in the general discussion. Then, you know what happened to the RP boards and it doesn't seem like anyone's going to fix that mess no matter what I say.

Basically, this is the only thing that's kept me coming back to the AE forums and it's just been boring me since the activity is next to none.... Basically, what I'm saying is that I wont be coming back onto the AE forums. Someone else will just have to take over the PUC. I'm just tired of coming back here every week to post the screenshot with so little going on. I don't know who's going to take it over, but maybe Ultrapowerpie or Oliver could do the trick?

I'll be back in 2 months to see how the RPA's going and if it works then I'm back on the forums. If not, then I'm PMing Eukara about it and, if they still refuse to listen to what I'm saying, I'm severing all ties with the AE forums and leaving for good. Talking to the authors about thier work is nice, but there's just been too many bad decisions here....

Until we hopefully meet again!
The one and only Dethhollow
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 117
4/4/2013 23:54:01   
neo_manni

come on man please don't leave it was fun seeing PUC have people coming back every week to defend their clan and expand their influence week after week, we were even thinking about doing a competition thingy to.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 118
4/5/2013 17:31:34   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Sorry to see you go dethhollow you have done a great job running Paxia Ultimate Conquest and you will be sorely missed in Paxia as a whole. Looks like we will have to take a week off at least to decide who will take over now; any volunteers?

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 4/5/2013 17:33:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 119
4/5/2013 19:26:52   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Awww, we're loosing another person. :(

I can't do it, I'm doing enought stuff/lazy/whatever so... yeah XD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 120
4/5/2013 22:21:44   
Spanish Inquisition

Hey, that's Dynami's excuse. You can't use it.
AQ  Post #: 121
4/5/2013 22:29:31   
  Ultrapowerpie

I was using it before Dynami was in-game. What's your excuse for copying me? :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 122
4/6/2013 19:24:40   
Heroes of the Scape

I would be willing to take it over if no one else does.
AQ  Post #: 123
4/6/2013 20:39:46   
Riffus Maximus

quote:

I've been coming to the forum for a while, but I used to mainly stay with the general discussion threads. After that I moved to the RPing boards and here, losing intrest in the general discussion. Then, you know what happened to the RP boards and it doesn't seem like anyone's going to fix that mess no matter what I say.

Basically, this is the only thing that's kept me coming back to the AE forums and it's just been boring me since the activity is next to none.... Basically, what I'm saying is that I wont be coming back onto the AE forums. Someone else will just have to take over the PUC. I'm just tired of coming back here every week to post the screenshot with so little going on. I don't know who's going to take it over, but maybe Ultrapowerpie or Oliver could do the trick?

I'll be back in 2 months to see how the RPA's going and if it works then I'm back on the forums. If not, then I'm PMing Eukara about it and, if they still refuse to listen to what I'm saying, I'm severing all ties with the AE forums and leaving for good. Talking to the authors about thier work is nice, but there's just been too many bad decisions here....

Until we hopefully meet again!
The one and only Dethhollow

I'm pretty much in the same situation as Deth. What mainly kept me here for long was RPing, then Paxia. I had my fun with everyone here, andd hoped I would be up for some changes. Seeing how nobody was interested in the changes I was about to bring to Nocturu, my activity in these parts have been reduced significantly.

Now, as Deth said, the RPing threads derped in an amazing way and there's practically nothing of interest over there anymore. Unless anything happensin either Paxia or the RP threads, I will slowly vanish from this forums.

Been great contributing to Paxia with y'all. Hopefully I'll stay around for a few more years.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 124
4/6/2013 21:14:13   
  Ultrapowerpie

I was interested, it's just that no one else is in Nocturu... and to be blunt, y'all abandoning Paxia. "It's boring" just makes me sad that y'all can't even be bothered to just come in and post once a week or even check in once a week for something. Instead, you just leave.

Rufus, I never even GOT your suggestions that you wanted for Paxia. If I did and I somehow missed them I deeply apologize, but I don't remember seeing them so I couldn't help you with them.

If RL was in the way or something like that I'd completely understand. Just leaving like that though is excatly what happened the FIRST time the "mass exodus" occurred here on the forums, and y'all are just contributing to the problem.

As for the RP board, that is Superjars territory. If you have a problem you may talk with him about that.

Unfortunately I can't take over because as I said before, busy and stuff...

I do respect y'all's decision to leave, but I'm still disappointed that y'all are leaving really. |:

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 4/6/2013 22:26:18 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread #3
Page 5 of 10«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition