Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Varium/ Credit Skill Cores

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Varium/ Credit Skill Cores
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/22/2013 16:23:49   
the final hour
Banned

1stly have u seen how much it costs to put 10 slots on a wep so the price may be ridicolous but its not unbelievable . 2ndly idk if they make the credit prices too high finding fights is gunna be slow everyone will be npcing . so i think yeah the better option is lowering the var price rather then raising the cred price

@caser 5k is great maybeh pushing it abit though i think nything above 15k and the game would suffer for it i think anything above 500 var again bad idea . i think about 9k creds vs 300 varium is about the way to go . that way its on the same varium to cred ratio as the IA. i blieve the IA is 15k creds or 500 varium i bought it with creds so yeah if memory serves im right . which is 100 var - 3k creds which sounds reasonable consdering it takes abit to get 3k creds . however having bought varium in the past TOO many times . i know your paying with real money. that said all u have to do is click and its yours . i dont uunderstand the objection to a low credit price if it means people just play more dont rage quit . we dont have to wait 19 minutes for fights . the credit price should stay low EVERYONE benefits from it . the only people who dont are the ones that want to keep the advantage and want to pwn em whilst theyre tryna earn the endless credits to upgrade their gear . well srry fellas that wnt work theyll just npc and your waits between fights will just rise . thats if they dnt just get bored and quit . so in short its in everyones best interest that the prices stay low and the casual players can afford to skill core in a reasonable lengh of time.

< Message edited by the final hour -- 1/22/2013 16:39:27 >
Post #: 26
1/22/2013 16:24:42   
caser5

I think that the prices are a bit much, I thought that this core system would be made available to all players and at those prices I doubt many would be able to even get one, which would throw the game into more unbalance, perhaps causing new players to leave, (seeing what I think will be a rather essential thing to win battles unavailable or at least very difficult to get), perhaps lower the prices to 5000 credits / 450 varium? ^^Mhm

This is an obviously hypothetical discussion, serving more as a way to maybe suggest options to devs, and or voice player opinion.

< Message edited by caser5 -- 1/22/2013 16:47:44 >

Curiosity Killed the Cat
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
1/22/2013 16:29:10   
Ranloth
Banned

From the DNs:
quote:

Again, prices are subject to change and are for testing purposes.

From NW's Twitter:
quote:

Nightwraith ‏@Nightwraith_ED
@KuriiZma_ED @Nightwraith_ED As I said about 2 or 3 times in the DNs, the pricing is for testing only and subject to change..
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
1/22/2013 17:08:02   
ED Prince of Shadows

They were giving the prices for example, dont complain but suggest.
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
1/22/2013 19:24:44   
hijinks

Holy crap....10k creds......I hope they make prices cheaper than THAT. I know that the prices are subject to changing but if they make cores near that price, it makes me wonder how high credit prices will be for weapons and armor.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
1/22/2013 19:42:21   
Vypie

When we bought enhancements, we could swap them around for free. Now with cores, if we want to change a weapon customization it will cost too much.
This might force players to have various sets of equipment for each build, each with a different combination of cores, and any changes would be painfully expensive.

The problem can be solved if they allow us to keep the skill core when it gets removed from an item, enabling players to equip it in another item slot. This would prevent players from feeling regret or reluctant when switching cores.

< Message edited by Vypie -- 1/22/2013 19:47:16 >
Epic  Post #: 31
1/22/2013 19:43:46   
Titan

I better clear this up straight away. Guys, the prices listed in the video are just random placeholders.. even the skill cores are random. The one skill core even says something silly about cheeseburgers. I can assure you that you'll pay far less than 975 Varium or what ever it was for the initial basic cores.

In the future as we release specialty super-unique active cores, sure we might charge more for those. But with the launch of Omega we want everyone to be able to try things out so we're going to make sure the prices are reasonable.

Epic  Post #: 32
1/22/2013 19:49:59   
Vypie

We will get to try out some basic cores first. But what will happen to those when we switch to newer ones? Do they get consumed and disappear, or will we be able to keep them for another item?
Epic  Post #: 33
1/23/2013 1:28:02   
345steven

Dont suggest any higher of credits! if it were honestly to be the same amount of credits to change class as it is to getting just 1 core. and thats just 1 out of your 8! that would be terrible!!!! i wouldnt buy 1 if i could!
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Varium/ Credit Skill Cores
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition