Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Teleporter Pad

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Teleporter Pad
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/23/2013 14:11:15   
Baydraze

What do you think about the teleporter pads(the things where you click on and can move to other places)

What is the point about this if we can choose the map and jump somewhere instead of walking to the teleporter pad?

Sometimes I misclick and accedently teleport via the pad at oz. Then I get teleported to a random place and have to walk/drive back to oz which is very annoying.
Should they remove it?
Epic  Post #: 1
1/23/2013 17:51:09   
Sympleton

If I recall correctly, before you could click where you wanted to go on the map, I used these alot.

Now, yes they are quite useless, but I don't think they've ever caused me any harm, so I don't honestly care whether they remove them or not.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/23/2013 17:52:52   
the final hour
Banned

i must admit i cant remember the last time i used one just use the map . they are kinda pointless now . but they aint caused me any issues eitha so stay or go not bothered tbh
Post #: 3
1/23/2013 18:44:20   
Hzchato120

we should have one in our inventory and type where we want to go.
Post #: 4
1/23/2013 18:47:25   
the final hour
Banned

quote:

we should have one in our inventory and type where we want to go.

why ? seems like a lot of work when you can just click map and click where you want to go
Post #: 5
1/25/2013 2:21:00   
Xxbbooxx

I dont see any reason why they should go, for new players starting the game they are the only way to get around, at least until they find out you can click on your map. i think it would be nice if we used a teleported pad initially we can choose which teleporter pad we go to on that map. eg: minetower from station. you click on the teleporter pad at central station to go to minetower, a screen pops up showing you a condensed map of minetower, you can then choose to teleport beside rabblefroth, or right at the back of the mines.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/25/2013 2:28:39   
TRizZzCENTRINO

i guess it is just there for decorations now.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/25/2013 6:57:33   
Azwan

Even tho its not needed I suppose its there to add some realism to the game.
DF  Post #: 8
1/25/2013 12:28:55   
veneeria

Thinking in even deeper, why do we even have teleporter pads on a train station? Makes those trains kinda useless.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
1/25/2013 17:31:38   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above maybe trains were slower? people who use teleporter pads may not want to enjoy the ugly sight and a long time to reach their destination.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
1/26/2013 18:00:53   
willendorf

I think that the pads look cool, and since they don't harm anything why remove them?

AQW Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Teleporter Pad
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition