Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Better color customization

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Better color customization
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/24/2013 3:56:42   
Vypie

You know when a hairstyle does not match our armor very good (and vice versa) because the allocation of the colors look too weird? You want a specific color set in your armor, but the way the colors are distributed in the head just don't look good?
This occurs in bikes too. For something to look good, the others will look weird.
Sometimes you wished the "Accent" switched colors with "Secondary" color... Sometimes the armor uses the colors of "Eye", "Skin", or "Hair", but you don't want to look like a freak if you don't wear a helmet. Or even skin colored tones on your armor...

What if you could swap the distribution of the colors on each of your Items?

Here we have the 6 colors that can be distributed in an armor, bike, hairstyle:

-Hair
-Eye
-Skin
-Primary
-Secondary
-Accent

The idea is to be able to choose a set of 6 colors (different or not) that you can distribute individually on each color-customizable item.
This means your armor, bike, and hairstyle would share the same colors, like they do currently, but you would have the power to choose where you want to place those colors.

So, instead of them being pre-assigned to "Primary","Accent","secondary", etc, you allocate the colors yourself.

In the end you have the same colors, but you can swap their location around for each item.
Epic  Post #: 1
1/24/2013 4:44:13   
TRizZzCENTRINO

i support(greatly), we should have more freedom when color customizing items.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/24/2013 9:48:17   
arthropleura

Support. It's weird having red skin so I just wear a full face helm
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/24/2013 16:12:51   
Sympleton

Absolutely supported.
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Better color customization
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition