Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Compensation - January 24, 2013

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Compensation - January 24, 2013
Page 11 of 15«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/26/2013 13:52:20   
Midnightsoul

I'm happy.

I don't care about the compensation. I just want those Omega weps and the Omega Yetis!!! D:<<<<

I've changed some the content in this thread to lowercase format, as all-caps wording is considered as spam. Please avoid doing such again in the future. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam. ~eVentus

< Message edited by Eventus -- 1/26/2013 14:04:30 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 251
1/26/2013 14:00:52   
Lycan.

I would be happy if i never sold like 12+ wepons that were fully enhanced -.-
Epic  Post #: 252
1/26/2013 15:09:54   
Sipping Cider

I am also happy with this compensation!!

I just wonder for the cheevos how they are basing your enhancements for how well you placed.

Will they be calculating how much currency you have spent on enhancements or how many enhancements you have bought?
Epic  Post #: 253
1/26/2013 15:20:34   
One Winged Angel1357

Sipping good question

If it is off of number of enhancements then you could spend less money and enhance more items to lv 4 or 5 but if it is off of amount spent you could full enhance somewhere between a half and a third as many items as the low level enhancers
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 254
1/26/2013 16:04:29   
Aceplosion

I want that purple one lol
but the way things are looking probably gonna be stuck with the orange
as for the percentage back, it's fine with me
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 255
1/30/2013 2:36:28   
felixossom

personally i think this is a reap off.
i'm not happy with this 30% refund.
This is how i see it i eg. i buy a car from you and then i bought some accessories and added to it. then you come by take those accessories from my car and then offer me 30% of the initial price (i.e. varium) for it.
how does this make any sense. if anything i want a full compensation for it. Because i never said i didn't want those accessories. you are the maker and you want it back, so it makes sense if i get a full refund.

[link=http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=African%20Warrior]
Epic  Post #: 256
1/30/2013 2:45:41   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above when you make a account in this game, you agreed to its terms&conditions, therefore they can do what ever they like with features if it means that the game will improve, so you example is completely invalid, when you ticked the agree box, it is like that you just signed the contract, you are only making a fool of yourself if you continue. i was aware that something like this will happen, but i didn't mind it so i paid.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 257
1/30/2013 3:18:26   
felixossom

i will make a fool of myself so say what i believe and makes sense to me. like you said
quote:

they can do what ever they like with features if it means that the game will improve
. well they could do that without playing around with our money. agreeing to the terms and conditions doesn't mean i agree to them to reap me off.
if you are happy to reaped off, well sure thumbs up for you
Epic  Post #: 258
1/30/2013 3:41:23   
comicalbike

felixossom i see you don't agree with TRizZzCENTRINO but i agree with you that the compensation is a bit low should have been 35%/40% so i do feel we have not been treated fairly but will they listen i don't think so but who knows they may change there mind i hope so
Epic  Post #: 259
1/30/2013 3:55:07   
TRizZzCENTRINO

quote:

. well they could do that without playing around with our money. agreeing to the terms and conditions doesn't mean i agree to them to reap me off.
if you are happy to reaped off, well sure thumbs up for you

then why play or pay in the first place? you clearly know what its gonna happen, and now you complain? you are just not making sense. i don't mind because i read it just like many smart people would do so they know exactly what they are paying for and dealing with, i chose to pay because i chose to accept the consequences, be happy that they returned anything at all, it is a game and also something they do for a living, if they refund more, it means that their profit will be reduced, if you can't understand that then there is no point of explaining things.

BTW say whatever you like, i feel truly feel sorry for you if you can't see any positives about the 30% refund and a achievement, in fact there is no negatives at all, i will leave you to find whats really ripping you off, the devs are actually doing us a favor.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 260
1/30/2013 4:30:53   
comicalbike

TRizZzCENTRINO this is a game that will last for years not 5 min so reasonable compensation would have been good they would get there money back over time anyway, just because you are happy with it does not mean that we are, i suppose the main problem at the moment with me is
i dont know if it will cost a lot me or a lots less, if its a lot more i am unhappy with it ,but if it costs a lot less i am happy with it,how can we be happy if we don't know if all the new things will cost a lot more if you cant see that its a waist of time talking to you
so ok your all happy with it and i am not get over it np

< Message edited by comicalbike -- 1/30/2013 4:34:17 >
Epic  Post #: 261
1/30/2013 4:31:00   
Drianx

quote:

then why play or pay in the first place? you clearly know what its gonna happen, and now you complain? you are just not making sense.

No, you do not make sense.

The fact that you will die one day does not mean that you should spend all your life in a coffin waiting for it.

Same with enhancements. The fact that in disclaimer says they are entitled to remove anything does not mean that you should expect that any day to happen, against all good business practice rules.

< Message edited by Drianx -- 1/30/2013 4:32:34 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 262
1/30/2013 4:45:10   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@comicalbike
@drianx
quote:

BTW say whatever you like, i feel truly feel sorry for you if you can't see any positives about the 30% refund and a achievement, in fact there is no negatives at all, i will leave you to find whats really ripping you off, the devs are actually doing us a favor.

like i said, i feel sorry for you if you can't see the negatives of the current enhancement system.
and no, im not over joyed that they removed our advantage but, once i realized whats wrong with enhancements and our current system in delta, i was glad that the devs chose to remove it.
i know you both are smart people, so i will leave you to think about it.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 263
1/30/2013 4:51:58   
Mother1

What trizz is saying that since you read the TOS you should know that any given time they can take away anything that they gave you and not compensate for it and you agreed to this when you signed up for the game. It was there right in the TOS meaning that they didn't have to give us anything in return.

They could have don't just like they did with war kills and not give the players back a single cent they spend on them and just compensate us with the cheevo they are giving us and maybe an enhancement bike. However the staff knowing that if they did that it would tick off the player base decided to give a partial refund.

For all those who are say "I should be reimbursed 30% of all the enhancements I spend weather I have the item of not please get real. You sold your item and you already got a 15% refund on that item why should they give you a 30% refund on the item when you already sold it? They don't do this in real life so why should they do it here?

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 1/30/2013 4:53:02 >
Epic  Post #: 264
1/30/2013 4:59:56   
kaiseryeux21

I just hope omega will be release soon so that players would realize that skill cores are far way better than enhancements. And making unlimitted NPC to farm for credits to be used for weapon upgrades and skill scores, all those things are very promising and the only way to prove this is after the release of omega. As i can see for now, we cannot blame those players who are complaining because aside from the fact that refund for enhancements was only 30% (which for others is a little low), most players are starting to get impatient, bored, and a bit pissed-off because omega is not yet here. But im pretty confident things will be different as soon as omega is released. So in short, Please release omega as soon as possible.
DF Epic  Post #: 265
1/30/2013 5:00:21   
theholyfighter

I kind of understood the point about refunding full-var, but they can actually replace it with something else(ie. Skill Cores?). Refunding varium may cause some kind of financial issues to the dev team, this I know, but what I don't get is the Credits. 10% Credits? Omg, can someone explain to me, how can Credits affect the income of the devs? I know that some dudes out there will say "You can farm credits unlimited times from NPCs", but this I will answer: Didn't I spend time to earn those credits I used? It didn't affect any "real money", then what's about the 10% refund? It's like I earned 100 coins from hardwork, then got all taken away from my boss at where I worked. Then the boss took pity on me and gave me 10 coins back. The boss then told me,"You can still earn the 90% back, just go work." This little story may be exaggerated, but I don't think it's too far away from the main meaning. I'd aay 50% refund on credits.
AQW Epic  Post #: 266
1/30/2013 5:00:52   
Drianx

quote:

You sold your item and you already got a 15% refund on that item

I hate to do this but
This is why newer fellow players should abstain from commenting some topics.
I have two full varium beta accounts. One is under the avatar, the other is this

I have bought around 40 10k varium packs for these two accounts and

- I have sold varium items well before knowing there will ever be varium sellback.
- I have sold varium weapons - like Frostbane, heartbreaker, liberty scythes, dragon buster 1 and many others - before knowing they will ever release Omega, and make them equally effective.
- I have sold fully enhanced varium weapons before knowing they will ever compensate for it.

Just put yourselves in my shoes. I'm really sick of being tricked into things like above.
Of course, if you are a new varium player that hardly bought 1 or 2 10k packs and enhanced 3-4 items that he is carrying around, you might not care, but people like me do care if it is 30% or 60%, and if sold weapons count or not.
Like I said, as you get older here, you will get sick of all these schemes.
AQW Epic  Post #: 267
1/30/2013 5:13:42   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above im surprised that you didn't see this coming, the devs can't keep making weapons and items so it is expected that they will change something to make those things usable again, also why would you sell them in the first place? unless you have run out of credits and wanting to get a limited rare without farming for credits, i simply don't understand why you have to sell them, i have been here since alpha and have seen alot of things up till now, anyways, i cannot believe you have sold the things that you spend $50 to get, they might be useless now but you never know when they might become useful.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 1/30/2013 5:14:38 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 268
1/30/2013 5:16:35   
Mother1

@ drianx

Dude you still got the sell back for it when you sold them didn't you? Then why should they compensate you for something you already sold? Answer me that? That in my opinion just being plain greedy. You got 15 percent sell back and now because they decided to take away enhancements you are saying I want a 30% refund on the enhancements for the item I brought even though I don't have it.

I also sold my share of varium enhanced weapons as well and while it would be nice to get 30% varium refund for them it isn't realistic. I mean in real life you don't buy a car for X amount of money from a dealership, sell it for x amount of money and then get reimbursement for said car from said dealership if they are taking it back but you don't have it do you?

The same thing is applied here.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 1/30/2013 5:17:52 >
Epic  Post #: 269
1/30/2013 5:30:09   
comicalbike

if they give you say £20 back and charge you £30 for the cores thats the problem they will not tell us so all we can do is talk about it we want to know the charges thats all is that to much to ask
Epic  Post #: 270
1/30/2013 5:33:28   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above you say it as if skill cores can only be bought with varium, you have tons of credits don't you? the varium refund is just some support, the cores will range around 250-500 varium each.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 271
1/30/2013 5:35:04   
kaiseryeux21

i can see your point comical. the only way to end all this speculations is to release omega as soon as possible. But if ever the cores cost more than the compensation, we can still farm credits through unlimited npc but again, the answer is "OMEGA".
DF Epic  Post #: 272
1/30/2013 5:37:17   
Drianx

quote:

you still got the sell back for it when you sold them didn't you?

I sold many items before they introduced sellback. I suppose you weren't around, since you seem to believe varium sellback has always been in Epicduel, which it wasn't.

I did not specifically ask for compensating what I've sold, although it should have happened. Simply because if I had known they will compensate, it would have altered my decision to sell.

AQW Epic  Post #: 273
1/30/2013 5:49:09   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above things always change in life and in a game, you can't expect the devs to see that far into the future, so you can only expect them to make some fair change, personally i think selling the items that you paid for just for a small sell-back price is foolish, i apologize if this is harsh but i can't find a better word for it, so i guess you just have to accept the consequences.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 274
1/30/2013 5:51:31   
comicalbike

and what are the costs of upgrading the levels and moving the points and no i don't have lots credits i spend them all the time
Epic  Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Compensation - January 24, 2013
Page 11 of 15«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition