Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Mind Chamber

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Mind Chamber
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/26/2013 13:37:19   
pjc
Legendary AK!!!

Mind Chamber

Location: The Spire -> Up Right -> Right -> Approach entrance -> Cryptic -> Etaos -> Brainstorm! -> Quest!
Requirements: Rogue chosen as base class, Dragon Amulet
Release Date: January 25th, 2013

Objective: Face your fears!
Objective completed: You have unlocked Cryptic Armor!

Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled

Monsters
(1) Drakath
(1) Warlic
(1) <Character>

NPCs
Etaos
<Character> (apparition)

Rewards
None

Dialogue

*You are teleported to the Mind Chamber, which appears to be a plain white podium.*

Etaos: Welcome in my Mind Chamber <Character>. I will extract things you are afraid of, things you regret, from your consciousness...
Etaos: ...and you will have to face them. Are you ready?
<Character>: Bring it on!

*Drakath appears, and the world around you changes to mimic Sepulchure's fortress.*

Etaos: Who's that?
<Character>: Drakath...I'm afraid that he might return, crazier than ever...anyway, time to face him!

• Battle!

Etaos: Time for another apparition.

*Warlic appears, and the world around you changes into a fiery, burnt landscape.*

<Character>: Ah, Warlic. He's so unpredictable. I thought I knew him, and then he went Wargoth on us...

• Battle!

Etaos: I think I've already seen enough. You have proven you can deal with your nightmares and...
    Etaos: Hmm...?
    Etaos: Now, this is interesting!

*The world around you changes back to the plain white podium, however an apparition of yourself appears.*

<Character>: That's...me..
    <Character> (apparition): You couldn't save them...
    <Character>: Huh?
    <Character> (apparition): You call yourself a "hero"...after fire war, after chaosweavers, Valencia's father...all those lives you could save...
    <Character> (apparition): But you didn't! How can you live with yourself!
    <Character>: ......
    <Character>: I know. I know a hero is supposed to save everyone, to be an example...
    <Character>: ...but I've learned I can't save everyone. I still remember those I couldn't save, but I can't live my life in regret!
    <Character>: There are still those who need me and I'll make sure to be the best hero I can! Right now!

*You battle the apparition of yourself.*

Etaos: I am really impressed <Character>! Not only you've defeated your nightmares, but you've also shown me your true self.
    Etaos: Training you as Cryptic will be my, and Nirios' honor!

• Complete Quest

Other information
  • Complete this quest to unlock the Worthy badge.
  • Complete this quest to unlock the Cryptic class.

Thanks to Sagrym for corrections.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 1/19/2024 13:25:56 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Mind Chamber
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition