Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Fixed level pairings for Juggernaut

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Fixed level pairings for Juggernaut
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/26/2013 15:47:08   
Mother1

This is an idea I thought of for those people who want a challenge for juggernaut and for the players who a screaming Juggernaut matches are unfair. Have 2 level cap players for that jugs level go against the jug. It would work like this.

A level 35 jug would face 2 level 30's
A level 34 jug would face 2 level 29's

and so on. So instead of 2 level 26's facing a level 35 jug they would face a level 31 jug instead. With this Jug mode will be more challenging and at the same time the opponents won't be overwealmed.
Epic  Post #: 1
1/26/2013 15:49:55   
the final hour
Banned

supported this is absolutely needed although i fear it will be unpopular with the people who want free wins,

< Message edited by the final hour -- 1/26/2013 15:50:16 >
Post #: 2
1/26/2013 16:17:34   
Vorctic

Sort of support, only problem is that it could take a while to find two of the same level players to match up to that juggernaut.
Post #: 3
1/26/2013 17:40:26   
Cyber Dream

I kinda support this, but we should all wait untill omega and then complain and suggest stuff about jugg mode. Whos knows, maybe the devs already has a solution😅i hope
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/26/2013 18:25:24   
Hard boy

so u mean, every jugger match I have to face 4 bunker busters? or 4 plasma bolts?
aaaaahhhh
Idk
Epic  Post #: 5
1/26/2013 18:29:20   
the final hour
Banned

quote:

so u mean, every jugger match I have to face 4 bunker busters? or 4 plasma bolts?
aaaaahhhh
Idk

no she means every jugger fight you play you dont have a far greater chance of winning then you do loosing.
Post #: 6
1/26/2013 18:32:53   
willendorf

Not supported. I've beaten my fair share of lvl 35 juggers, it wouldn't make gameplay fair for the juggers.

< Message edited by willendorf -- 1/26/2013 18:46:52 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/26/2013 18:36:07   
Hard boy

thats my point, if both are level 30's, which I could already face in a 1v1, u dont really expect them to be missing weapons, niether having multi builds and all that useless stuff, which would make battles last around 15 min which is alot, so if that happens, i suggest raising the credits you earn in jugger, to around 100 creds.
Epic  Post #: 8
1/26/2013 18:45:47   
Mother1

@ willendorf

And having 2 level 26's that are most of the time non variums going up against a level 35 Fully powered varium jug is? Unless you have extreme luck on your side you don't normally stand a chance against a jug.

@ Hard boy

Jug mode was made to be a challenge not easy wins. However thanks to the way it was when jug mode first came out players with a ton of extra stats due to enhancements faced regular players without them and this was before the staff made all the gear that had the power of varium items for credits. Even with the way it is now, if you look at the Jug LB, you will see players with 100% wins ratio's or high 90%. That right there should tell you that something isn't right.
Epic  Post #: 9
1/26/2013 18:48:55   
willendorf

Ok, maybe a small change. Definitely not as drastic as the one you posted.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
1/26/2013 18:49:52   
Hard boy

@mother1
well yeah, when u got 2 26's against a jugg its always an instant win. They could raise the level range, but 2 30's everytime will make no one go jugger especially is 2 30's give same cred as 2 26's, and since most low level weapons got buffed + a level 30 can have lvl 35 gear. all im gonna say that it wont be as simple as just raising level cap, we need to put other stuff into consideration, aint fair fighting 2 people with dragon busters and chairman's armors.
Epic  Post #: 11
1/26/2013 19:00:29   
Mother1

@ hard boy

The dragon buster can be equipped at level 31-35 which is out of jug range last I checked. The level 21-25 chairman's armor can be used yes, but it is a varium exclusive armor and no non varium will ever get that. Plus last I checked no matter what level players you get in jug the credits you get are the same so that excuse isn't valid in the least with credits.

@ willendorf

Small changes have been made already and guess what? Jugs are still killing the players with almost no opposition. If the challengers are going to be forced into fighting jugs I think a drastic change is needed to make it fair since it is only fun for those who are the jugs.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 1/26/2013 19:01:53 >
Epic  Post #: 12
1/26/2013 19:17:56   
willendorf

If you implement a change as drastic as the one you posted the juggers would get destroyed... I can almost dependably solo a lvl 32... Two against one wouldn't be fair.
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
1/26/2013 19:29:31   
the final hour
Banned

I dont get ur guys arguments honesttly when i get 2 30s now 90-95% of the time i win. jugger is unreasonable on the lower levels this is the best idea ive personally seen , its desperately needed any1 under 30 virtually has no chnc against a jugger no chance at all if you would argue otherwise. may i refer you to the juggernaut leaderboards . or better still hang around slayer check records i bet you'll be hard pressed to find many records rolling at blow 10-1 win-loss . and most will be above 15-1
Post #: 14
1/27/2013 3:23:39   
Hard boy

@final are you a TLM?
Epic  Post #: 15
1/27/2013 3:51:45   
theholyfighter

quote:

I dont get ur guys arguments honesttly when get 2 30s now 90-95% of the time i win

Lol I want to see u post that again without enhancements.

Not supported. 2 Lvl 30s would make the jugger want to press F5. Imagine those Lvl 30s having full gear and items at their lvl VS a lvl 35 without enhancements.........Plus the lack of health
Then it totally ruins Juggs in Omega.
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
1/27/2013 6:53:31   
Sesura

I think that could be a good idea for the low levels yet kind of a "not fair system" for the juggs beacause there are some non varium juggs too, like me. And with the addition of the Omega release where there would be no more enhancements, I think it would be more unfair for the juggs. I think the jugg system today is fair enough because think about it, you won't battle 2 level 26's all the time at jugg mode right? So you can't consider that as free wins.

< Message edited by Sesura -- 1/27/2013 7:05:08 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
1/27/2013 8:22:34   
the final hour
Banned

quote:

@final are you a TLM?

yup
Post #: 18
1/27/2013 8:27:30   
Ranloth
Banned

I'd say just to make the range smaller so it can't be say 25-29 vs. 33-35, but 27-29 vs. 33-35. *haven't played Juggernaut in a while, sorry if ranges are wrong* Reason for this is that there may not be enough players in 2v2 to find you the same level players and it may end up being unfair on the Juggernaut. Yes, it should be challenging but let's not push it.
AQ Epic  Post #: 19
1/27/2013 8:45:13   
LatinLover/Martini

If this was to be implemented the only class that could win is TLM
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
1/27/2013 10:18:36   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

If this was implemented, then you can just delete the whole battle mode.
You then need to be a full var, full enchanced beast.

Even conqqr wouldnt win 2 out of 3 matches in that mode.

The juggernaut is balanced already, no chances needed.
Just because the opponents of the juggs are bad/not smart and unprepared does not mean you need to punish the juggs.

< Message edited by Blitzex/Sr. Zeph -- 1/27/2013 10:19:03 >
Epic  Post #: 21
1/27/2013 10:37:17   
the final hour
Banned

^stand around slayer try and find a record blow 90% bet ull be their a long time most are in the high 90s . jugger is not fine how it is omega may fix it till the promos come out with skill cores vastly outpowering nything in game . so the variums can blast the poor guys forced to face juggers into oblivion again .

and on a side note as ive pointed out b4
a game is supposed to be FUN
its supposed to be based on stratergie you choose a mode you want to play and pick the most effective build + that matched your play style for said mode . the best build for 2v2 and a anti jugg build are 2 entirely different things so they cant prepare properly as they dont know which mode their going to wind up in .
on top of that what kind of game forces some1 to do something they dont want to do. thats no fun , the entire point of a game is fun? . ill answer that the kind of game that wants people to get into the jugger range and rage quit . jugger has alot to answer for with regards to player base being so low.
Post #: 22
1/27/2013 10:57:22   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

quote:

its supposed to be based on stratergie you choose a mode you want to play and pick the most effective build

Exactly my point.

quote:

the best build for 2v2 and a anti jugg build are 2 entirely different things so they cant prepare properly as they dont know which mode their going to wind up in .

NO it aint.
You need a energy removing skill and it is already anti-jugg.

quote:

on top of that what kind of game forces some1 to do something they dont want to do

I thought there were 3 battle modes, not one?

Epic  Post #: 23
1/27/2013 10:59:41   
the final hour
Banned

if you dont want to jugg you have 1 option 1v1,

and no energy removing skill doesnt make them a anti jugg since most tlm will have enuff mana to heal b4 they cn kill them or get close and mages have reroute not to mention boosters. unless they intend to spend the fight hitting 3s and die nyway so they cnc save their mana to keep emping . so naw i dnt buy that since its very rarely worked against me in jugger . pretty much nothing does,

jugger is so messed up for the challengers its almost comical if their isnt 2 30s they have virtually 0 chance without a insane amount of luck , you shouldnt need insane ammounts of luck to get ur chance of winning above 10% .

< Message edited by the final hour -- 1/27/2013 11:05:58 >
Post #: 24
1/27/2013 12:59:14   
Remorse

I Support this,

I have a lvl 30 alternate mage,

I can easily defeat juggers when paired with another 30 partner providing they have full gear.

However I have NO chance as pointed out by the final hour, to beat a jugger when my partner is say a 26 and only has a primary weapon....

I honestly swear my partners are far worse playing jugg then an acutal 2v2 fight, I hardly ever see a partner of mine without full gear in 2v2 yet it jugger its a 80% chance youll get a partner without full gear...
Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Fixed level pairings for Juggernaut
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition