Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

3 Strikes Ya Out (Move to Suggestions)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 3 Strikes Ya Out (Move to Suggestions)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/27/2013 9:27:15   
LatinLover/Martini

What if we had a system put into juggernaut where if you or your opponent skips two times in a row, he automatically loses the battle and goes back to his place on the server, also including a penalty system if this happens to him 3 times in an hour that he cannot battle for the rest of the hour just like fleeing in 2v2.

Edit: sorry put in wrong category o.o

< Message edited by LatinLover/Martini -- 1/27/2013 9:29:28 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/27/2013 9:39:42   
theholyfighter

What's this for? Not bad tho...
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/27/2013 10:03:47   
LatinLover/Martini

juggernaut, alot of factions send in dummies to stall other factions fights. its just a solution :P
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/27/2013 10:21:19   
the final hour
Banned

since ur faction is also a jugger faction this would also make ur wins faster when u get the players that r sick of having to face juggers and just skip every turn . so instead of having to wait 15 seconds between turns you get a faster win . i see what your doing
Post #: 4
1/27/2013 10:43:44   
LatinLover/Martini

;) Indeed
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/27/2013 10:51:38   
King FrostLich

This applies to 2v2 as well. Problem is how are you gonna deal with the low health, 1 hit KO players? They don't afk, they simply go in a match(often with high support making them go first) then simply die.
Epic  Post #: 6
1/27/2013 10:54:39   
the final hour
Banned

Its a bad idea period i find the irony of the suggestion coming from the leader of hax the number 1 jugger fac unbelievable xD.

A solid argument against this skippers are bad ill grant you that but why make it easier for the jugg.

i mean if their skipping atleast your opponent/s have still got to kill the skipper rather then just concentrating their efforts on you it gives you abit more breathing room,
Post #: 7
1/27/2013 23:40:13   
arthropleura

i like the introcduction of a skip better so theres an alt between skipping and an auto strike
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 3 Strikes Ya Out (Move to Suggestions)
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition