Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sellback prices

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Sellback prices
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/27/2013 14:09:48   
Vorctic

So do you guys think about the sellback prices once omega hits? Will it be the same or more, since the prices of most items are going up.
I'm keeping the items I want to sell and waiting to Omega and hopefully get a little more out of them.
Post #: 1
1/27/2013 14:25:27   
Mother1

It would make some sort of sense to do so since the prices will increase and even with unlimited NPC farming the NPC's are getting a buff while we are taking a nerf. But yeah I might hold onto my broken items and rusted assault bots I get in drops for this purpose as well.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/27/2013 14:32:57   
willendorf

Mother changed face! I hope sellback will go up too...
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/27/2013 14:40:42   
Drianx

This community will never want more than it is just thrown at them.
Sorry you won't find much support in such attempts.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/27/2013 14:48:30   
comicalbike

i would have been happy with 35% because its low i will have to decide
Epic  Post #: 5
1/27/2013 15:04:43   
Vorctic

@Drianx
Wasn't looking for support, I'm just wondering what you think will happen after Omega. I think the percentage will stay the same so I would suggest you hold on to your items you want to sell.
Post #: 6
1/27/2013 15:05:27   
Nexus...

Supported. I think the base sellback should be raised 10-20%...ever since it was implemented, I've always thought it was far too low.

Prophet
Epic  Post #: 7
1/28/2013 0:20:16   
Goony
Constructive!

quote:

I'm keeping the items I want to sell and waiting to Omega and hopefully get a little more out of them

Items bought before Omega will sellback for current pricing structure that is in Delta phase when Omega is released.

Items bought in Omega stage will sellback dependant on level and cores. Varium and credits spent will be tracked. So if you buy an item at level 10 and improve it to level 30 and put cores on it the sell back price will reflect the value of varium or credits spent improving it ;)
Epic  Post #: 8
1/28/2013 1:11:27   
f4tal1tY

Hmmm I suggest 50%? Half price, like sell price for everything else! That would be fair! :3

- F4tal1tY

- My Guide to Tech Mages - Please check it out! Feedback is appreciated! :)
Epic  Post #: 9
1/29/2013 14:38:13   
Wrathchild

The sellback is ok, the reason im poor is because i enchanted a lot of items on the past, and enchancements dont count on the price :/
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Sellback prices
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition