Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Journal of a Knight: A Story of Life, Death, and Undeath

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> OverSoul >> The Journal of a Knight: A Story of Life, Death, and Undeath
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/27/2013 15:07:01   
UnderSoul

Discussion here.

Page 1

I have decided to keep a journal. You never know when it will come in handy. Today was nothing special for the most part, stopped some smugglers and arrested a thief. Hid the stolen goods in his daughters hat, scum. Though I feel as it's getting darker by the second. Something big is coming...

< Message edited by UnderSoul -- 1/27/2013 21:43:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/27/2013 21:50:08   
UnderSoul

Page 2

The darkness is growing stronger each day. Today I fought against a strange creature. It appeared to have a shell like an insect, and whatever colour it once was it is now stained red with the blood of the innocent. It had gruesome bones sprouting on terrible curved growths, and long vicious looking claws that could easily tear a man in half. It called itself a "Blood Fiend" and mentioned something called a "Nulgath". Whatever, or whoever, this "Nulgath" is, it is clearly evil, and as such will fall by my blade. I only barely managed to best the fiend, it's own arrogance being its downfall. I have a feeling this will not be the last abomination I fight.

< Message edited by UnderSoul -- 4/5/2013 19:15:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/27/2013 22:05:42   
UnderSoul

Page 3

He arrived. Nulgath, the thing the fiend was talking about. He's larger than I thought possible, and his visage alone caused my men to flee. He did not attack, but instead sent more fiends, twisted and corrupted versions of ordianry creatures. Grasshoppers were turned into accursed Skexis fiends, even our holiday decorations were turned into dreadful Xmas Fiends, what will I do?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/27/2013 22:45:26   
UnderSoul

Page 4

The fiend Nulgath launched another assault. This was far worse than I'd been told I'd ever face in this previously serene realm. A whole village, turned Undead with a wave of his hand. He reawakened the long-dead Samurai to guard their crypts. Several of my men have betrayed and joined him. Promises of power corrupting their moral compasses. I shudder whenever I think of having to fight these new "Void Knights". He said there was far worse to come. What he meant by that I don't know. I must find a way to stop him!

< Message edited by UnderSoul -- 4/6/2013 10:41:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/28/2013 16:42:50   
UnderSoul

Page 5

I've made a great step towards victory. I managed to fell a dangerous foe that called itself the "Void Reaper". I worry that Nulgath is slackening, as he did not send an army this time. What horrors he has planned I do not wish to know. My men barely managed to defeat a dragon if his. It was black as fear itself wearing armour that held strong against all but the holiest of metals. It took an entire legion of Paladins to finally kill the beast. Tomorrow, I will challenge the fiend himself.

< Message edited by UnderSoul -- 4/6/2013 10:41:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/29/2013 17:32:02   
UnderSoul

Page 6

I survived, barely, but I survived. It was a trap. Nulgath's castle was littered with booby traps and fiends. To make matters worse, the small odd-looking fellow who guided me there was Nulgath in disguise, under the name "Miltonius". I made it out, but not before the fiend said something that will forever haunt me. "You fight against evil, but I can change that. You will not willingly accept my power, so I shall force it on you. One day, when you go to fight, you will find your memory fragmented and your skin and muscles all gone. I will make you into an Undead Knight, forever trapped beneath my castle." I do not believe this possible, but I have had Kira place several protective blessings just in case he attempts it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/5/2013 18:53:13   
UnderSoul

Page 7

I have found this journal, the handwriting appears to be mine but I don't remember any of this. I don't remember who I am either, or what happened. I just awoke in this dungeon confused. I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming, and found that I had no skin. I can only hope some hero comes along and explains...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> OverSoul >> The Journal of a Knight: A Story of Life, Death, and Undeath
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition