Pm-ing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Pm-ing
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/27/2013 20:54:12   
The White Knight

Every time I PM someone, it says I cannot Post consecutive messages in the given time. So it always makes me restart my PM, this has happened a lot since my name change. I don't even send out PMs that fast
AQ DF  Post #: 1
1/27/2013 21:15:14   
UnderSoul

It seems you're trying to PM soon after a regular post, which also causes that message. It may be bugged, but in all likelihood the first answer's correct.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/27/2013 21:32:53   
DarkFireKiller

It is not only from PMs, but also regular forum posts.

Every minute, the consecutive post message fades, so it can take 1 second, or 59 seconds in order to be able to post again.
For example, if you post at 5:00:00 or 5:00:59, you will be able to post at 6:00:00.

Oh, and sometimes when I send long PMs, I copy the message just incase that happens, so I don't have to re-type it, so if you're one to send long PMs, copy before sending

~DFK
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/27/2013 21:35:49   
The White Knight

Unfortunately you are both wrong(not to be offensive) but It will occur randomly I can not post 4 an hour or a week, not sending a pm for the same time I can be gone for a month, POW first PM I send says that :/
AQ DF  Post #: 4
1/27/2013 21:39:25   
UnderSoul

Well then, it seems my second assumption is most likely correct. It appears to be bugged.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/27/2013 21:46:44   
DarkFireKiller

If it is one week, then it is definitely bugged. Try PMing one of the main ArchKnights of the forum support
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/27/2013 21:58:08   
The White Knight

I cleared my cache hoping it will solve the problem... though this happens a ton :(
AQ DF  Post #: 7
1/28/2013 9:28:26   
Geek

Just to let you know. This has ALWAYS happened to me... Instead of clicking 'OK' or 'Back', just refresh the page. You'll get a message saying that you'll be re-sending it, just click 'Yes' on that popup. It makes dealing with that message a bit better.

Hope I helped!

-Geek
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Pm-ing
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition