Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Mission rewards

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Mission rewards
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/28/2013 6:02:54   
metok

There is missions that give you credits, tokens, weapons and etc. Why not missions that give you experience ? It have to be good in my opinion especially for beginners, what do you think ?
Epic  Post #: 1
1/28/2013 6:15:06   
theholyfighter

Not a bad idea, but...
What do Lvl Cap players get when they receive credits?
Perhaps you can add that Lvl Cap players get some tokens/credits?
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/28/2013 6:22:28   
metok

Hmm there can be a option that if you reached the level cap you gain the same amount of tokens instead of expy. For example: if reward is 500 expy if you are reached the level cap you gain 500 tokens instead of expy.
Epic  Post #: 3
1/28/2013 7:46:55   
Remorse

They could just make the XP missions low level so that it wont effect caped players, unless of coarse they are one of those players that do every mission in which case they would do it anyway despite it giving them no reward.

OR,

They could make the level capped player acttuly receive the XP so that next time they increase the level cap they have a very small head start.

As for the idea, I support.
Epic  Post #: 4
1/28/2013 13:46:41   
Mother1

Not supported in the least it would defeat the purpose of exp if you can get it doing missions. Experience is just that and it is gained on the battle field not as a mission reward.
Epic  Post #: 5
1/28/2013 14:05:25   
Ranloth
Banned

Experience gained on the battlefield may aid you in battle but one from missions makes it realistic since you gain intelligence instead. There's really no harm in it + it keeps it realistic. Making it scaled to level or limited to certain levels (not abuseable, i.e. Lvl 30 worth of Exp reward for Lvl 10 player) would be fine really.

So supported.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
1/28/2013 14:05:55   
metok

@Mother1
I don't say that there will be a lot of missions that give you expy, just a few. And for example missions for expy can require some 1vs1 or 2vs2 wins. I think you forgot about expy boosters that are inaccessible for non varium players.

< Message edited by metok -- 1/28/2013 14:06:27 >
Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Mission rewards
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition