Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Football Armor

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Football Armor
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/28/2013 16:08:33   
President Obama

Ok, I was thinking. Since the Super Bowl is coming up in about a week, I had a idea.

What would you all think about having a football armor (Pads, Helmet, ETC.)

Before anyone says anything about, "Omega is about to come out give the devs some time to finish this before you post ideas to this major!"

Just remember! This is a suggestion! Not a Demand and they don't have to hop on doing this or anything just yet!

So.. What do you guys think about having the gear most line backers have, but on your character!

ALSO!: I think it would be cool if they added in teams you could choose from! Like whenever you equip this armor instead of colors they could add a "Team's" Feature!

So, This idea is now in you all hands!

_DISCUSS~

~President Obama

< Message edited by President Obama -- 1/28/2013 16:12:10 >
Epic  Post #: 1
1/28/2013 16:52:10   
Killer666

I like it, but the teams feature would take to long to implamet
Epic  Post #: 2
1/28/2013 17:07:31   
Stabilis

'Muhrican Football!
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
1/28/2013 17:16:30   
President Obama

Not really that long if yu think about it!, They are so used to coming up with their own designs that when they do the team on the helmet all they have to do is use one already made. Only difficult part is having to get the NFL's premission!
Epic  Post #: 4
1/28/2013 17:29:45   
Dual Thrusters

Hey it would also be cool to have a football sidearm that your character chucks at the opponent xD
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/28/2013 17:30:40   
President Obama

Hahaha YES!!!! Genious!!!!!!!!!
Epic  Post #: 6
1/28/2013 17:50:07   
LatinLover/Martini

If their is stealers or dolphins armor I am in :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/28/2013 17:59:56   
President Obama

I'm Glad to see people actually support it!
Epic  Post #: 8
1/28/2013 18:00:02   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

If the President wants football armor, ED better make it happen. Chop-chop! :) jk

I don't see why not. I mean, we have a banana armor for crying out loud.
Epic  Post #: 9
1/28/2013 18:03:51   
President Obama

===Haha That was pretty good

Yeah I mean they got these pointless armor(but they are kinda funny and "different")

And thats kinda what im wanting is something different
Epic  Post #: 10
1/28/2013 18:18:43   
Sipping Cider

That is a superb idea!

And if they devs have time, why not allow team customization of your choice! The helmet could just be a head-style.
Epic  Post #: 11
1/28/2013 18:25:27   
President Obama

Thats what i was saying, and you know they would make BANK on this idea they could go crazy with it,

Who know's they can go all out and go with all the sports(Exept Sport's like Volley-Ball.)

Just think they could do A amazing season of this type of things!

Everyone please spread this Forum around and hopefully it will hit a Dev's eyes or a Mod and they can refer it and think about it! This would be a great add on (Other than Omega) to the game!
Epic  Post #: 12
1/28/2013 18:31:33   
Super Fat Man

Mr. President you are a genius! :) Though the issue is, time :P We also just need other players not flame other players because of the team they are wearing or supporting. Though we always have that report button so awesome suggestion :D. Good work Mr. President.
Epic  Post #: 13
1/28/2013 18:51:52   
Mother1

Not supported for a few reasons.

1 Unwanted harrassment.

We already have varium beggars harassing people, player harassing others to help them fight bosses they don't stand a change against, as well as certain annoying fame beggars who harass people for fame even after they say no. This idea could cause even more harassment with football fans if they are wearing the colors of a team that they don't like.

2 time

Do you know how much time it would take them to make 52 different armors for each time with the colors and everything? only a lot of time plus the color templates of our character would change to match our character color rather then stay the colors they are. They already have their hands full with other updates to the game and with so little staff members this would take away from more important updates such as balancing this game which IMO is more important.
Epic  Post #: 14
1/28/2013 18:56:54   
President Obama

Haha thank you!

Yes I have thought about the issue of people getting mad over (Which team is better) and That is why we have a ignore chat feature and a report button like you said! But also this Armor could be a way to communicate more in the better way like People that do enjoy watching and supporting the same team! Also we could have new factions start up with just fans of a team such as the (Cowboys or the Patriots) or even the two in the super bowl! I think this would be a great way to interact with new players!
Epic  Post #: 15
1/28/2013 18:57:29   
xGreen Warriorx

@Mother1
That's why it's probably a bad idea to make team-based armors, everyone will want one for their fav team, and getting permission from the NFL might be hard, and it could cost money ED doesn't have.

Although Im not sure about this teams feature, I like the idea of a football armor. Supported.

< Message edited by xGreen Warriorx -- 1/28/2013 19:00:39 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
1/28/2013 19:02:26   
Sipping Cider

quote:

1 Unwanted harrassment.

We already have varium beggars harassing people, player harassing others to help them fight bosses they don't stand a change against, as well as certain annoying fame beggars who harass people for fame even after they say no. This idea could cause even more harassment with football fans if they are wearing the colors of a team that they don't like.

2 time

Do you know how much time it would take them to make 52 different armors for each time with the colors and everything? only a lot of time plus the color templates of our character would change to match our character color rather then stay the colors they are. They already have their hands full with other updates to the game and with so little staff members this would take away from more important updates such as balancing this game which IMO is more important.

True, the time to make so many teams would be costly. But if there was the time to do it, I say dont let haters get you down. People tease each other about their football teams in real life anyways and I think more good would come out of it than bad.

But back to that time issue. If there is not enough time I would still enjoy a football armor.
Epic  Post #: 17
1/28/2013 19:04:25   
President Obama

Mother1

To your statement on the color issue!
---I would say whenever you buy the football armor it disables the feature to change color. -solved-

To your statement on the Time issue!
---I never said this would be a fast process, I was implying that this could be a feature they could work on until next year. Also i'm not saying this be the main project during the time from after Omega until Next year, im saying they could work on this project gradually where they would complete a team (one armor) a week. 52 weeks in a year. --negotiable--

Edit: Oh here is another idea...

They could keep all the armor the same shape Etc.. BUT! make it have a good color scheme where it would be easy to match your colors to your teams and on top of that you can have The helmets have the Team Logo on it! that wouldn't take up much time at all that would be--

1 Armor
1 Good Color Scheme--(What I mean on this is like on the dragon slayer armor we cant choose colors on it that well. Well we need a good one for the Football Armor!)
1 Helmet--(with all team logo's as a option when you purchase the helmet!)

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 1/28/2013 21:45:20 >
Epic  Post #: 18
1/28/2013 19:31:59   
Wootz

This kinda just promotes America as a "superior" country by my point of view. But I couldn't care less, Croatia is screwed up. I support.
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
1/28/2013 19:33:57   
Super Fat Man

How about it is not NFL based but on mods for example team titan, team night wraith etc. Hopefully it will save time. However, Im not sure if players will still flame one another lol. We always have the report button though :P.
Epic  Post #: 20
1/28/2013 19:38:57   
President Obama

@Wootz If you would have read some of my post above you would of seen it wouldn't have just been America.

quote:

Who know's they can go all out and go with all the sports(Exept Sport's like Volley-Ball.)

Edit: We practically already have this though. Plus Football is in season and this could spread through other sports not just football. and i dont think there is a day in the year that there isn't a sport going on somewhere!

quote:

How about it is not NFL based but on mods for example team titan, team night wraith etc.

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 1/28/2013 21:46:41 >
Epic  Post #: 21
1/29/2013 11:41:38   
arthropleura

@super fat man: teen titans oh god xD
I wouldn't really mind this idea but people would get flames >.>
not as much if me made theist and atheist armors though xD
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
1/29/2013 15:01:41   
Baydraze

Great idea, totally supported. I think the team should design more reallife-related items. Otherwise there would be way too much fantasy, and me as an adult don't like too much things like that.
Epic  Post #: 23
1/29/2013 16:15:17   
G4m3r

I donīt think so.
As I am from Europe I think american football is just popular in USA. Soccer/Football(not american football) is the Sport-King of the world! :D What about a FC BARCELONA armor loool?!?
Post #: 24
1/29/2013 17:47:39   
Super Fat Man

@arthro^
I didn't mean teen titans lol. Funny that you brought that up... I used to like the show as a kid :P. I meant team titan as in the game developers :P.
Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Football Armor
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition