Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Edge of Extinction War Stories and Poems Commentary

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Edge of Extinction War Stories and Poems Commentary
Page 4 of 11«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/1/2013 21:23:24   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

I find your story and skill of writing most impressive, Trainz_07. Many thanks for the compliment, it is much appreciated. I look forward to reading your second chapter when I have the chance.

@Tep

My story will likely have a slower pace than most. I do have plan for some fighting later on... You will have to wait and see. In the mean time, another chapter.

I quite look forwards to it, Travis.
AQ  Post #: 76
2/1/2013 21:49:01   
The White Knight

If anyone could help me with Naming characters (Of course in PM) I could write a better story but honestly... I can't create names for my life. I am super glad, you guys thought it was decent that was quite the confidence booster!
AQ DF  Post #: 77
2/1/2013 21:58:11   
kaziboca

@trainz, I pray you make good money with your gift
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 78
2/1/2013 22:25:49   
Trainz_07

You have my thanks Elryn, I'm pleased that you enjoyed it. I am also waiting eagerly for your chapter.

@kaziboca You flatter me with your words, thank you very much.

I'm very fond of everybody's stories, as I believe that in addition to showcasing each writer's unique style of writing, they really reveal everyone's passion and determination in this war, regardless of which faction they've sided with.
AQ  Post #: 79
2/1/2013 22:37:01   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

I have posted my chapter for today, Trainz. My next will come on the morrow.

Also, I read your latest chapter and it was splendid. I look forwards to more.
AQ  Post #: 80
2/1/2013 22:41:08   
Travis Touchdown
Reality Touchdown!

Whew. It took a lot longer than I expected, but Chapter 2, Day of Reckoning, is up.

I like your depiction of BattleOn, Elryn. I suppose, during such a conflict, it would be a rather quiet place. The doubts you have about the conflict really are a nice touch, too.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
2/1/2013 23:08:13   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

Did Death's Kidd just mercilessly take out one of the paladin's with his scythe?
AQ  Post #: 82
2/1/2013 23:17:21   
Travis Touchdown
Reality Touchdown!

...Yeah.

In all fairness, he had just let him go just two or three days before (it's the same Paladin he let live in Chapter 1), and after it was apparent that he wasn't going to change his ways... well, I guess Death's Kid thinks a three strike system might be a bit too lenient when there's so little time between them. Especially considering the odds that he could be called on tomorrow to raid another village, and if he wasn't there to stop him...

Admittedly, that was probably a bit... much on his behalf. That's intentional on my part... it will be brought up again.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
2/2/2013 1:05:48   
Archmopecake

@Tep, thank you for your comment on my speech :) I've really liked what I've read and I want to read and comment on a bunch, but I have massive warring to do, I should be around after the war
AQ  Post #: 84
2/2/2013 7:19:01   
Tep Itaki
Friendly!

Oh right.

DISCLAIMER and WARNING: I am currently working on two large, very large chapters as I have 5 people's characters each to introduce for both sides, which I may or may not fully use in the upcoming 2 chapters. But, rest assured, if your name is not in the two chapters, there's a reason why. *points to the battlefield* I will be releasing both Necromancer's and Paladin's side of the battlefield soon. Just don't hold your breath as I tend to take breaks >.>;; I'm only human ^_^;; But I will have the chapters out by tomorrow.

*sighs* there not going to be much fighting for Artimix but I can still use that!

EDIT: Err...scratch that >.>;; I'll be working on the paladin's side of the story later after my nap. This story writing is taking all my time >.>;; feels like I'm fight a war here.
My new chapter, Necromancer's Justification is up. I'll work on Paladin's Resolution when I wake up.

Please tell me what you think about the new chapter, as long as it is. I welcome constructive criticism and any errors in grammar I may have missed while writing this story out. Thank you.

Also, to the player's characters that I had in my story, if there's anything about their behavior and manner of speech that doesn't seem to match yours, please do tell me so I may get a better portrayal of your characters. Thanks

< Message edited by Tep Itaki -- 2/2/2013 11:24:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 85
2/2/2013 13:13:08   
battlemaster25

Chapter IV is up. I tried something slightly different this time, in that this chapter doesn't focus on Storm, and almost all of the dialogue is from one character. Also, this chapter is slightly shorter than most of the others. Also, if you're wondering, this chapter takes place simultaneously with chapter III, just in a different location.

@Tep Itaki: Thanks for including me in your story, I appreciate it. You did a good job with keeping the personality consistent with my story. One thing, though. Did you mean to spell "Isaac" as "Issacc"?

< Message edited by battlemaster25 -- 2/2/2013 17:32:08 >
AQ  Post #: 86
2/2/2013 13:20:02   
Muchiha

Okay, I just wanna post this so some of you know what's going on with my story and review for the other War Stories. It turns out that my "Chapter 2" was a bit too much in terms of the volume of text. So I had to "chop" it and rewrite new text to accompany them. Coupled with the fact that some forumites PMed me at the last minute saying that they want to be in my story (more editing and re-writing). Add in exams, friends, and family visiting from California during the weekend and it zapped most of my time.

I will finish my reviews for the 16 other stories posted by the 15 forumites (The White Knight did another second post) It will be an uplifting thorough review.

I don't have favorites, so it wouldn't be fair to comment on a few stories and just ignore the others. All 16 of you dedicate valuable time to create these wonderful tales.

I'll post the reviews and Chapters 2, 3, and 4 when they're ready.

Death snake1: You are in my story. Just be patient and you will see your character.

Thank you all for your patience!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 87
2/2/2013 17:35:09   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

If your story is longer than the allowed characters in a post, you can make a separate thread in the L&L and link it from your war story post, Muchiha.
AQ  Post #: 88
2/2/2013 17:41:13   
UnderSoul

Story's done.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
2/2/2013 17:44:18   
Smog

@undersoul Your story is great I really liked the way you portrayed me and the rest of your characters.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 90
2/2/2013 17:50:57   
UnderSoul

@Smog I thought you would.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
2/2/2013 17:54:13   
flashbang

@US nice ending. Anyways Light Nuke referance! Yay!

Myst and Pala/Necro food reference
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 92
2/2/2013 18:46:55   
Smog

flash well atleast you aren't killing me off and I have my spoons.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 93
2/2/2013 19:43:05   
She Ratchet!

Part Three of mah story is up!!!
Sorry, if it’s a little slow, I promise there will be some action in the next chapter!

AQ DF  Post #: 94
2/2/2013 19:46:07   
UnderSoul

@She I assume by Lord Scipio you meant Lord Scorpio?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
2/2/2013 20:00:43   
She Ratchet!

@US O__O sorry lol
AQ DF  Post #: 96
2/2/2013 20:02:58   
UnderSoul

@She What do you think of mine?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
2/2/2013 20:08:19   
She Ratchet!

@ US I'm in the process of reading it atm.So far so good! I like the part with "NO SPOONS!" lol

@Muchiha: lol I could totally see myself being the one busting out laughing.

< Message edited by She Ratchet! -- 2/2/2013 20:12:46 >
AQ DF  Post #: 98
2/2/2013 20:35:32   
kors

so any fellow forumites wanna be a part of the Undead forces? I could use a couple people, and Paladins you too can be a part of this army after all their are undead Paladins!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 99
2/2/2013 22:41:15   
flashbang

@She this is long overdue but..

ISENBREG!!!.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Edge of Extinction War Stories and Poems Commentary
Page 4 of 11«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition