Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

-No update-

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> -No update-
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/30/2013 22:25:35   
kaiseryeux21

Well, the dev's hasn't posted any update about omega on twitter the whole day. What are your speculations regarding this?? can we expect something positive, or another disappointments??
DF Epic  Post #: 1
1/30/2013 22:27:53   
Mother1

My guess is that they are doing the final testing for the update and got so into it that they didn't update the design notes. It did happen about 2 weeks ago and nightwraith did explain why.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/30/2013 22:28:45   
Giras Wolfe

Based on the remaining %s my prediction is testing will start some time tomorrow. Omega will be released this weekend. Sunday is my guess.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/30/2013 22:29:05   
kaiseryeux21

^hopefully your right. I'm really positive for a release this week.
DF Epic  Post #: 4
1/30/2013 22:30:27   
rej

Well, tomorrow is the last possible day for the developer's prediction of a "late January release." I do hope they manage to keep to that schedule.

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/30/2013 22:30:43   
The Astral Fury

They probably haven't had time due to how hard their working just to please us. Maybe their working so hard they don't even have time to update or post anything, their working really hard to make us happy :).

Rest assured like I said their just busy, however I understand why you maybe a little annoyed that they haven't posted anything since the long wait and things are getting on some people's nerves, but know they will release Omega when they can I know it's hard waiting, but trust me it's for the better.

I won't hold anything against anyone if people decide to co mplain though it's perfectly natural to let off some steam and post how were feeling even though it might not do anything, and I don't think it's too ridiculos to be complaning, but I agree it not going to solve thing yes.

Wish you all the best!
- Astral
DF AQW  Post #: 6
1/30/2013 22:33:03   
kaiseryeux21

^ im just not used to it. For the past few days, the dev's are writing/giving updates on twitter about the development of omega. But today, no words from them at all.
DF Epic  Post #: 7
1/30/2013 22:46:42   
The Astral Fury

I understand how you feel, but I think they just have not had the time to post an update with how hard their working on Omega or maybe they want to surprise with Omega tommorow, so their not letting us know how close they are, making us think their no one near done. I undertsand your concern and confusion with this though as you said it's not like them, but I know they'll post something tommorow, don't worry about it though I bet theirs a good reason like the ones stated up here, but hey I don't blame you for being a little confused of why they didn't posy anything I was thinking it myself. Hey listen man I know it's hard waiting for Omega and even harder when they don't post an update (Lol I've set my alarm every 4 hours to see if they made an update), know that their trying, but hey I don't blame you for wondering I was asking the same question. Have a good night!

Wish you all the best
-Astral
DF AQW  Post #: 8
1/30/2013 22:49:57   
kaiseryeux21

^same here dude, my alarm is set every 2 hours actually. This only means that Omega has been anticipated by most of us.
DF Epic  Post #: 9
1/30/2013 22:49:59   
the final hour
Banned

^ ussually when they go quiet it means theirs another delay on the way. not that im discounting it cod be a suprise . just speaking from past experience on many occasions
Post #: 10
1/30/2013 22:53:55   
theholyfighter

I THINK (which may be wrong) that they've said about announcing an actual date last week, for real. Maybe I missed it...
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
1/30/2013 22:54:29   
Death Jr

They should raise the compensation value by 1 percent for every day we have to wait
Post #: 12
1/30/2013 22:54:57   
kaiseryeux21

^Lols, :-)
DF Epic  Post #: 13
1/30/2013 22:55:21   
UnderSoul

What does this mean? It means they're too busy too update right now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
1/30/2013 22:58:40   
EpicCoconut

My guesses-A) They're so immeresed in Testing that they forgot.
B) They found a swarm of bugs while Testing and Titan is pre-occupied.
C) The several 5 Hour energy drinks finally got to Titan.
D) They could be planning a surprise but I find it....unlikely. Really unlikely. But it could happen.
Post #: 15
1/30/2013 23:00:05   
The Astral Fury

Deathjr. C'mon now I would love that, but I think it might come tommorow since the promo packagae said we would get the Omega weaponds in January if we purchased them, and the advertisment on the home page says it's coming on Januaray 2013 (Of course delays may happend), but I'm positive a Omega release is possible tommorow or even febuaray the first.

Undersoul- possibly or maybe there giving us a surprise Omega tommorow and if they let us in on any details on how close they are it would ruin it so their trying to make us think their find be hide to fool us.

Epic Coconut- DEFINITLY LETTER B

Wonder Woman and Super man never dated, as a child a thought they would
-Astral

< Message edited by The Astral Fury -- 1/30/2013 23:02:50 >
DF AQW  Post #: 16
1/30/2013 23:16:33   
Giras Wolfe

quote:

D) They could be planning a surprise but I find it....unlikely. Really unlikely. But it could happen.

Thats what Im irrationally hoping.

< Message edited by Giras Wolfe -- 1/30/2013 23:17:46 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
1/30/2013 23:26:17   
kaiseryeux21

if ever they surprised us, that might be the greatest gift they can give to all their loyal players.
DF Epic  Post #: 18
1/30/2013 23:27:20   
Drianx

This is the typical silence before the delay. Exactly what happened in December: several days of complete silence, then the day of the update bam! Titan comes out of nowhere and starts being sorry.

< Message edited by Drianx -- 1/30/2013 23:35:51 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
1/30/2013 23:29:19   
the final hour
Banned

probably cause they know when they tend to release announcements of delays the fun begins on the forums . and with this being the 3rd one on its way ima find my air raid shelter.
Post #: 20
1/30/2013 23:29:29   
kaiseryeux21

^^, yeah your right. But things might change this time. im sure the dev's know that we are now in a very critical stage and another delay could be the downfall of the entire game. I just hope the dev's realized that.
DF Epic  Post #: 21
1/30/2013 23:38:41   
The Astral Fury

Driax, maybe the same type of silence that signals a delay, may also be the same type of silence that signals a release... I'm hoping!

Here's are the numbers I've came up with according to the staff history with releases, delays and occupation-

60-70% chance they are preoccupied and so busy they didn't have time to update anything.
30-40% Chance they might delay
1-5% a surprise Omega release tommorrow
DF AQW  Post #: 22
1/31/2013 0:11:12   
willendorf

I do wish that they would post something as small as "no time for an today!" even that would be nice...

AQW Epic  Post #: 23
1/31/2013 0:18:07   
President Obama

From Titan not a couple min ago was this posted

quote:

Another solid day at the lab. Omega Gear is ready! Battle engine and Cores are done. Still a good bit of testing and polish left to go!
Epic  Post #: 24
1/31/2013 0:23:38   
Giras Wolfe

Only 2% of interface, 10% of tournament and testing left! Hoping for a release this weekend!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> -No update-
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition