Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Wrym's backstory

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest/WarpForce >> Wrym's backstory
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/2/2013 15:49:05   
flashbang

For those of you that don't know, Wrym is one of the stars of my Edge of Extinction War Story. This will be his backstory. It is ongoing as I havn't decided on everything. Discussion link
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21082205

Wrym is an interesting character. His father was Rider, a powerful paladin, while his mother was SilverWing a powerful necromancer. He was born before his brother Staff. He learned he had a natural affinity to Light and his father began training him in the ways of the Paladin. Life was hard, Training the light magic was easy, but getting control of is inherited Necromancy was hard. At times he would summon Undead when he was mad and his dad would help him defeat the undead. Then Staff was born. Staff was attuned with Darkness, but had traces of light inside. Staff's mother trained him on Necromancy while ider gave him tips on controling His light magic. Rider was teaching Wrym while SilverWing taught him control over Necromancy.

(To Be Continued)

< Message edited by flashbang -- 2/2/2013 16:41:09 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest/WarpForce >> Wrym's backstory
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition