Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXX - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXX - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 16 of 31«<1415161718>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/3/2013 6:21:45   
Vagaran

quote:

(Although I will say it's been proven before not everyone reads the DN's).

Well it would be they're fault for not reading the DN...I just hope the char's don't get reset to lv.1 <.> My WB is nearly 20.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 376
2/3/2013 6:24:06   
unicron

Getting sick of how darkon isn't appearing. why didn't they make him his own dungeon?
Post #: 377
2/3/2013 6:26:09   
Livingtime

Too much work I guess unicron, They definitely need some more staff or even volunteers, if they hope to keep up quests. As it is now these releases are simple yet it still takes them a week.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 378
2/3/2013 6:28:14   
unicron

To be honest in my opinion judging what they've done with lich in undead dungeon they could do the same for darkon now in the dungeon he's in.

< Message edited by unicron -- 2/3/2013 6:29:20 >
Post #: 379
2/3/2013 6:29:32   
Vagaran

Make him OP?

NO.

He still causes to much lag.

OP boss + lag = torture.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 380
2/3/2013 6:29:33   
snakehulk21220

im certain there were people who bought it before the dn's saying it would be changed went up... otherwise they could have simply pulled the boss decks from the shop for the weekend altogether, they are walking in a minefield and the way they handle this could lose or gain them return customers... honestly in this situation I'm hesitant to buy soul gems myself if it just swaps to the non boss deck because who's to say in the future they don't like that something else is too strong suddenly and start nerfing other sg purchased items and say "sux 2 b u"... its a dangerous situation to be in from a business standpoint, honestly my way to fix it is easy, leave em as is but ban the bosses from random pvp and tournements altogether, pve only characters

< Message edited by snakehulk21220 -- 2/3/2013 6:31:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 381
2/3/2013 6:32:03   
Vagaran

@snake

Sorry but I disagree. I only trained my WB up to 20 so I could use the normal version in PvP, now I NEVER bought it due to the OPness, but becuz of how annoying Vergil and Lich were + it was a perfect oppertunity to get a lv.20 fast. I don't see why they should let the decks stay, that's just ridiculous + what about future bosses? They would be piece of cake if were allowed to keep our current char's.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 382
2/3/2013 6:32:39   
Insane2201

Well the bosses are gonna be hard that's all that is gonna happen and the character versions will just be normal switch-out characters you only pull out to show off:

Person A:"I beat the mega hard guy"
Person B:"Does he play any different?"
Person A: "Nope! But his animations are purty."

On another note: Anybody else have trouble finding burn mage?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 383
2/3/2013 6:33:16   
dragon warth

why cant they just return the sg and change the character so if they want to buy the normal ones they can
AQW  Post #: 384
2/3/2013 6:34:24   
unicron

@vagaran I never meant make him OP I meant have him share Taurus' room. I might be an idiot with suggestions but that's stupid.

< Message edited by unicron -- 2/3/2013 6:36:15 >
Post #: 385
2/3/2013 6:34:53   
Livingtime

Like rev said, AE has control over it's in-game content, you're not buying in-game items you're buying SG. Soul Gems are 'contract' you sign to stating that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 386
2/3/2013 6:35:28   
Vagaran

@unicron

He isn't that difficult, encountered 3 of them in the Undead Dungeon while training WB yesterday.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 387
2/3/2013 6:35:37   
Lemonus

Gonna level up Augustiner to see how he fares against Lich...
DF AQW  Post #: 388
2/3/2013 6:36:32   
Vagaran

@Lemonus

Maybe the Lich will lose on purpose if you gave him some Ale to drink?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 389
2/3/2013 6:36:55   
snakehulk21220

@vagaran123

you can disagree people do that but you also understand this is all opinions from many people, and im sure a bunch of people that bought them will be RAGE if the decks change, honestly i didnt buy them before rolith said the decks would be staying the same, if they dont i will feel ripped off and like i cant trust anything any of them say because the next guy could say something different and flip the script altogether.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 390
2/3/2013 6:37:11   
unicron

@vagaran he's in undead dungeon!? where!?
Post #: 391
2/3/2013 6:37:33   
Livingtime

Yeah get the lich drunk

@snake, catch anything I said? They can change what they want because you bought the SG and THAT was your choice.

< Message edited by Livingtime -- 2/3/2013 6:39:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 392
2/3/2013 6:39:02   
Vagaran

quote:

and im sure a bunch of people that bought them will be RAGE if the decks change

Lemme quote what Livingtime said:

quote:

Like rev said, AE has control over it's in-game content, you're not buying in-game items you're buying SG. Soul Gems are 'contract' you sign to stating that.

quote:

he's in undead dungeon!? where!?

Woops, my bad meant Earth Dungeon.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 393
2/3/2013 6:41:13   
snakehulk21220

you can say ae has control but that wont change that people will be MAD and they will lose repeat sales, i know i wont ever buy soul gems again after my last 7 run out if it happens, and after playing AE games for years lemme tell you repeat sales add up to a large sum after while
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 394
2/3/2013 6:42:13   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Should I buy my other 5 X-boost
~Axel
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 395
2/3/2013 6:42:23   
Vagaran

Nulgath prefers balance over mad people. I'm sure on that. And it has already been stated to change, so no point in trying to persuade the Dev's into letting it stay.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 396
2/3/2013 6:42:40   
MrITT

@Lemonus

Augustiner should acually be just as good against Lich as PL is.

In my fight with my PL against the Lich I never used any regular attack cards, I only used Cat Reflex and Power Strike for damage.

Augustiner has the same amount of special cards that PL has, so it should work in theory.

Of course, Augustiner has not only worse regular attack cards, but also more regular attack cards, so I guess you would need more luck in drawing the right cards than you would need with PL.
AQ  Post #: 397
2/3/2013 6:43:29   
snakehulk21220

*points out rolith also said it will stay* yeah... they say a lot of things dont they...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 398
2/3/2013 6:43:45   
Vagaran

quote:

Should I buy my other 5 X-boost

Well how many SG's do you have left?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 399
2/3/2013 6:43:48   
Livingtime

@Snake, you do know things like this have happened MANY MANY times in AE, sales may quieten down a bit but the temptation is too great to not come back up
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 400
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXX - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 16 of 31«<1415161718>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition