Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers IX (Read the first post)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers IX (Read the first post)
Page 28 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/29/2013 6:39:16   
deoxy30

Can you really get ogre in the mountain base anymore? It isn't dropping out for me, :/
Epic  Post #: 676
4/29/2013 8:00:11   
overkill007

Why cant Founder Champion receive an equivalent of death flow, as as Thrak, a wild posessable character, is stronger than both retribution and two greater heals, which is the best cards of a Founder Champion, a paid class, and the Pactagonal Captain. . The explanation and breakdown is here:

Death Flow: Damage=2000 Charge=15 No delay
Retribution: Damage=1500 Charge=12 1 Turn Delay, Hits during opponent's Main Phase 2 (Phase after Opponent's
Two Greater Heals=2000 Heal Charge=10 Turn Delay, Effect during Main Phase 2

The disadvantage is at that not only is the Death Flow is stronger (by sacrificing 3 more charge it increases the attack by another 5) , Thrak also contains other overpowered, low charge attacks, thus effectively making it stronger than the Founder Champion. Also, the Founder Champion only contains 1 Retribution and 2 Greater Heal's in the first place, and the rest of his cards are nothing to brag about, as the rest of his deck is pretty balanced.

To make things above seem less complicated, i've devised a breakdown for the Duelling.

Main Phase 1 (during when YOUR Poison or YOUR Cat Reflex is activated and does damage to your opponent)
-Optional: Draw Phase/Charge Phase (Takes up your Turn)
Discard Phase (Discarding cards does not end turn)
Battle Phase (Select cards to Attack or inflict Effects on opponent)
Main Phase 2 (during when your OPPONENT's continuous or delayed effects are played)
-Optional: Opponent's Draw Phase (Takes up Opponent's Battle Phase)
Opponent's Battle Phase
Repeat...

Exceptions: Greater Heal takes place at Main Phase 2, Retribution takes place at Main Phase 1 AFTER your Opponent's Turn

< Message edited by overkill007 -- 4/29/2013 8:04:44 >
Post #: 677
4/29/2013 8:08:04   
Vagaran

@above
First of all, Thrak deck is too big and he draws high cost cards to often for him to be any good.

Second of all FC's deck is small and more energy friend + this game is not P2W.

@Deoxys
Are you sure you are looking at the right mountains? Those on the east map.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 678
4/29/2013 8:10:56   
odsey

@Overkill Vagaran has a point. Other than that with retribution, you gain another turn, which you could do to make a extra damage or even healing.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 679
4/29/2013 8:18:00   
99th Dracopyre

Is it a bug that Iron Hide doesn't defend against a Counter Attack?

How do you change your in-game name?
I want to change it to 99th Dracopyre.

~Draco

< Message edited by 99th Dracopyre -- 4/29/2013 9:13:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 680
4/29/2013 8:42:59   
deoxy30

@varagan123

I'm looking for him over here.
Epic  Post #: 681
4/29/2013 11:02:15   
Beck

@Dracopyre
No you can't change your in-game name. Hopefully that feature will become available in the future.
And no, that's not a bug. The only kind of damage Ironhide does not block is reflected damage, as when you attack Counter Attack or Void Reflection.

@deoxy
Yes Ogre can still be found on the Orc mountains. Though you can also find them in the /Ogre lobby (type /join ogre), if you are having no luck at the mountains.
AQW  Post #: 682
4/29/2013 12:33:42   
deoxy30

Im trying to find ogre maiden and for 2 hrs non-stop it hasn't dropped. I have been farming in the giant boulders and still no luck. Should I continue looking over there? It's the only place where I can find ogre maiden, right?
Epic  Post #: 683
4/29/2013 12:36:58   
The Jop

Yes, that's the only place you can find Ogre Maiden, but she is very rare and also slightly difficult to possess. I can tell you that it took me a several days, playing several hours a day, to finally possess her.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 4/29/2013 12:39:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 684
4/29/2013 14:53:46   
lightriftwalker122

fiend blade is it hard to find? do sg's work to capture it?
Post #: 685
4/29/2013 15:39:18   
Beck

@lightriftwalker
Fiend Blade is the rarest character this update, but he is not hard to find (in comparison to Poison Drake, Cosoma, or even Weteye and Monk). You can find him in the left spawn point of the Nightmare Dungeon currently.
He is rather hard to possess, though some people have gotten him first try. It took me 19 failed attempts to get him. You COULD SG him if you wanted, but since he's not super rare I recommend you don't.
AQW  Post #: 686
4/29/2013 15:46:49   
lightriftwalker122

@ lord beck thanks
Post #: 687
4/29/2013 16:06:47   
SonicTbear

I just got my freaking butt handed to me by Father-stupid Time after I found his stupid butt! If I want have a good chance of winning what stupid level do I need to be?! I'm a jacked-up, weak butt level 8! -_________-
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 688
4/29/2013 16:10:51   
Bunker

@Hakunin: There really isn't anything good about it, your entire post just summarized what the card does. If I remember correctly, most of the water deck is still being fixed.

@Soictbear: Which character are you currently using?

< Message edited by Bunker -- 4/29/2013 16:11:38 >
AQW  Post #: 689
4/29/2013 16:12:02   
SonicTbear

A stupid, weak butt Paladin (Master Ranked)...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 690
4/29/2013 18:08:53   
Bunker

@SonicTBear: Hmm, I'd go for a few levels higher like at least 10 or 11, that way the battles will drag on a bit longer so you'll have more chances to hit/kill FatherTime. However, I would suggest using a different element. Fire might work out better since you can deal more damage in a shorter amount of time so his heals won't be that difficult. Earth could work as well since not only can you shield yourself, you can stun him or hit through his shields. There's not rush though, Father Time doesn't leave until next year so you've got a lot of time to work on catching him (it didn't take me that long)!

EDIT: So I went back and took a more in-depth look into FatherTime's cards and have tried to figure out which element might work the best against him. It should be important to note that he has 3 5 Shield Cards, 3 5 Heal cards, and 1 Greater Heal. Putting those into mind, you may want a character that focuses on killing him as fast. However, you should also keep in mind that he has 2 Might Cards, 2 Holy Strikes, 3 200 damage cards, 2 500 damage cards, and 1 Retribution card. So it might also be ideal to focus on defending your self while wearing away at his HP at the same time.

Personally I would choose between Earth or Ice characters. Both have a similar focus, they both have cards that add large amounts of shields while also have a fair amount of attack cards and damage over time cards. Plus both of them have a stun type card which should be able to help you get back on your feet if you need it. Keep in mind, indivusual characters have different card values so it'd be worthwhile if you checked the wikidot for the one that you like better.

If you need, I'll put up a difference between the two elements later.

< Message edited by Bunker -- 4/29/2013 19:18:02 >
AQW  Post #: 691
4/29/2013 19:31:21   
Exo

I have 40 SG's. Is the 10 SG cost for Blood Ranger worth it?
Cuz there's more evo's coming along for characters. Then there's also the CC thing coming in. And you buy cards with gold or SG's...
MQ AQW  Post #: 692
4/29/2013 19:37:44   
Bunker

@Exo:Personally, I would wait for this coming week to see how Card Customization works out and for the new evolutions of the other characters. But if you really want Blood Ranger (which is flat out amazing by the way, once you get it going you can dish out so much damage) I would go for it.
AQW  Post #: 693
4/29/2013 19:43:27   
Exo

I think I'll wait for the coming week. Thanks for the advice.
MQ AQW  Post #: 694
4/30/2013 4:19:15   
99th Dracopyre

Did Nulgath give any links to where we can get some of the music in OS?
It's the first time I actually played with music, suddenly, the lobby music gave me chills.

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 695
4/30/2013 5:01:09   
Blackshock

search up youtube, I'm sure it's probably there
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 696
4/30/2013 8:10:45   
99th Dracopyre

Didn't find any. :(

Anyway, new question, how do I get to the Treasure Chest rooms in the Nightmare Dungeon?
I checked the full map on the wiki, but the paths seem to break-off. O_o

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 697
4/30/2013 8:15:04   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

It's a maze in the dungeons. Paths break off, but you can still reach a specific destination.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 698
4/30/2013 11:25:06   
daichi

ello guys, I was wondering if tharr was worth it?

I'm contemplating getting him but wanted some feedback first.

@below Grazie, for the answer and the quick response.*tips hat*

I already have templar. so I guess I'll stick with him.

< Message edited by daichi -- 4/30/2013 11:30:18 >
DF AQW  Post #: 699
4/30/2013 11:27:24   
Mondez

@daichi
quote:

Looking at Tharr he is a pretty decent powerhouse with 3 Power Strikes, 4 [5] attack cards, and 1 Death Flow. Tharr also has neutralize to boot with a Iron Hide, Counter Attack, and 2 shields as a pretty mediocre defense.

He's okay, but Orc Chieftan beats him in terms of power and defense.
Get Templar if you want a real powerhouse with Trainee.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/30/2013 11:28:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 700
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 [28] 29 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers IX (Read the first post)
Page 28 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition