Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Help with Paying Artix Points?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Help with Paying Artix Points?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/4/2013 2:24:21   
DoomSpawner

Well, i just tried to do one billet payment, but... When it said "impress billet" i accidentaly clicked at "continue" (at the side), so, i did another billet to pay, have some problem if i don't play the another one? Will my account get blocked or something like that
AQW  Post #: 1
2/4/2013 5:13:41   
Bu Kek Siansu

While I don't have the answers for your questions, I suggest you to contact the AE Help regarding the issues you mentioned above. Good luck. :)
Post #: 2
2/4/2013 16:54:46   
DoomSpawner

but there need to put the transaction ID, and i didn't even get it, so what should i do? =/
AQW  Post #: 3
2/5/2013 14:45:58   
Bu Kek Siansu

None if you don't have the transaction ID.

http://portal.battleon.com/help/mailer.asp?c=22
quote:

Please include the Transaction ID number of your payment. This number can be found in the email message you were sent when making the payment. If you did not receive a transaction number, enter the Invoice number, or payment web site Customer Number, or NONE if you have none of these.
Post #: 4
2/5/2013 16:07:26   
DoomSpawner

Ah, thank you, i didn't wrote a word, but then it was saying to write "None", and i wasn't writing none, so i though it was to don't write nothing lol, but instead, i tried to write "none" and it worked lol, thanks xD
AQW  Post #: 5
2/5/2013 17:14:21   
Corvus Corax
♥ Senpai ♥

And as this is not a Forum Support question, locked.
AQ AQW  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Help with Paying Artix Points?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition