Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Omega Play-By-Play - Feb. 5, 2013

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Omega Play-By-Play - Feb. 5, 2013
Page 19 of 22«<1718192021>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/6/2013 0:34:33   
willendorf

My only major complaint is the ridiculous amount of blocks...

AQW Epic  Post #: 451
2/6/2013 0:36:49   
Buffy A. Summers

@ white out727

Actually, My Win% In My Low Level 2vs2 Omega"Testing" Was Still Quite GODLY, But It Should Have Been Alot Better, When I Paid $50 USD For My Full Varium Core Skills Facing Those Who Had NONE.

Again, Anyone Who Disputes Anything I Say... Simply Look At The Juggernaut Leaderboards Today... Usually All 80-90%+ Win Rates.

Today, I See 20%, 30%, 40%, 50% Up And Down The Board.

Having Non Variums Be More Competetive Is One Thing... But THAT Is Proof Of A Broken Battle System. Period.

Swinging From One Extreme To The Other Is Not Fixing Anything. It's Extremely Unbalanced And Clearly Broken.

~ Buffy

< Message edited by Buffy A. Summers -- 2/6/2013 1:14:45 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 452
2/6/2013 0:43:00   
The Moron Merc

Hmmm... not sure what to do here... so I'll just let you guys blow all your money on cores... I'll just sit here and grab some popcorn :D
Gonna spend varium AFTER the lab rats tested everything and the wiki is already updated
Post #: 453
2/6/2013 0:44:20   
Mother1

@ buffy

Before jugs were OP now they are UP. The lack of stats and power gap destroyed this mode. Add to the fact that we can't use boosters either you might as well dig our grave before we start.
Epic  Post #: 454
2/6/2013 0:45:10   
theholyfighter

I think block rates have a problem...

< Message edited by theholyfighter -- 2/6/2013 3:41:07 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 455
2/6/2013 0:50:06   
Dimentic

@Buffy I agree. I'm also disappointed by the new battle system but it's never too late to fix it.

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve."
Dimentica!
Epic  Post #: 456
2/6/2013 0:55:00   
edwardvulture

I'd rather the passive cores increase stats than having +4% block or something
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 457
2/6/2013 1:01:05   
Dreiko Shadrack

I bloody love omega. <3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 458
2/6/2013 1:03:46   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

The "balance" we had in delta is gone compared to this.

Battles end in 2-3 turns because everyone has lower def and lower health.
Mass is an instand KO, it wasnt in delta..
Jugg mode, completely ruined!

I pretty much hate omega, battle enige is completely OUT OF CONTROL!
Epic  Post #: 459
2/6/2013 1:05:26   
xxmirxx

i hate omega looks for me this might be last time i want to play ed i feel that they ruin game and made it worst just like i would think it would be.
AQ Epic  Post #: 460
2/6/2013 1:07:35   
white out727

@buffy
Well what do you expect? Just because ppl haven't figured out how to win in jugg doesn't mean that it is broken. Just means ppl need time to adjust. It is the first day of omega after all.. Also when boosters get re-enabled i expect that the win ratio will go up by 5% (low because the other ppl can use them too) im using the same 5 focus max heal build (lower stats obviously and 11 less health) i made more than 4 months ago and i only lost once due to my partner skipping afew turns, haven't tried jugg yet but i really don't think that i should have too much trouble. Just wait jugg will get better, ppl r just rushing it
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 461
2/6/2013 1:23:41   
Buffy A. Summers

@

It's Not Only Jugg. Jugg Just Happens To Be The Most Glaring, Obvious And Broken Thing Of The New Omega Battle System.

The 1vs1 Win % Is Easily Down 20% Across The Entire Board Too.

It's A System Wide Problem, Not Just Juggernaut.

Read The Numerous Complaints Above In This Thread (Those That Weren't Deleted)... Many Are Speaking About ALL Battle Types.

And How Do They Go Live With Boosters Disabled? Who's Idea Was That?

~ Buffy
AQW Epic  Post #: 462
2/6/2013 1:25:31   
SouL Prisoner

Woow ... i was so excited about getting my omega weapons, but now i have them and they are "Completely useless" i cant have the cores i wont, and the present cores r of no use .. and if i continue using omega weapons, i will lose every match ...

And NOW, i have to look for new weapons/armors, that has no cores, so i could put the cores i want :/

@Dev's

Any explanation about "using" any item u like in Omega?? -.-

P.S : i seriously need an explanation for this??

I even requested dev's to reduce the level range for jugg, but nope .... Lol, now look at the jugg LB ... Its never been so hopeless ...

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 2/6/2013 1:27:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 463
2/6/2013 1:26:41   
Mother1

White out

I have tried jug mode, and like you have been saying I have tried several jug builds and a few different classes. guess what Jug mode is even worse then it was in delta. Before in delta at least both sides could win. Now every match the result is the same. In fact the only time I came close to winning was my first fight in jug mode and he won due to getting a deflection. Every other fight has been one sided without fail.

Their debuffs are supercharged now due to jugs having less stats, and worse to wear even without debuffs every build I am running against is punching holes through my defenses and it doesn't help that we have less health.

Epic  Post #: 464
2/6/2013 1:29:07   
edwardvulture

They should have told us that NPC's won't nearly give the same amount of credits and to pick up lower-leveled weapons before they start costing 14k.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 465
2/6/2013 1:34:51   
Buffy A. Summers

Anyone See The Movie Aliens?

Where The Space Marines Are Being Slaughtered By The Aliens And The Guy In The Truck Is Watching The Horror And Has No Idea What To Do?

LOL

That's What We Have Today. Look At The Leaderboards.

Complete FAIL. The Battle System Is Broken.

Simply Look At The Win%

~ Buffy
AQW Epic  Post #: 466
2/6/2013 1:35:23   
Darkeroid

Guys Omega blades 2's name has been changed to Mega blades 2

Epic  Post #: 467
2/6/2013 1:40:31   
Vorctic

^ Same with omega maul 2 --- mega maul 2 haha
Post #: 468
2/6/2013 1:40:56   
theholyfighter

quote:

They should have told us that NPC's won't nearly give the same amount of credits and to pick up lower-leveled weapons before they start costing 14k.

Absolutely.

To add on, the price for Infernal Android has been increased to 25k....What the ____?1 10k more WITHOUT any reason......

The ONLY part that upset me SIGNIFICANTLY is that the prices are SKY HIGH, as if they're enhancements as well...

EVERYTHING is costing TOO MUCH...............................................................
AQW Epic  Post #: 469
2/6/2013 1:41:47   
SouL Prisoner

I really wish, they never gave us Omega weapons with cores, i love to choose my self, forcing on us as good as enhancements, actually its even worst :/
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 470
2/6/2013 1:49:22   
dashin

Omg u ppl are so ingrateful I love omega i feel much more challenge in this environment now that I know that me and a non varium user has an even playing feild
Post #: 471
2/6/2013 1:55:29   
Mother1

@ theholyfighter

They told us from the get go that omega would have higher credit prices for the soul purpose that if things remained cheap and everything had a credit price then varium would lose even more value.
Epic  Post #: 472
2/6/2013 2:09:57   
Blaze The Aion Ender

I love the chaos
All the high win-rate NPC-ers cannot farm NPC's

Everyone on leaderboards doesn't have a clue

I LOVE IT!

And my person looks soooooo swag
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 473
2/6/2013 2:43:53   
Ranloth
Banned

It's a bit.. odd, in a bad way. Guess it takes some time to get used to amount of HP you see in battles and lower amount of stats. And offensive builds don't seem as good which is funny.

I guess what confuses me the most is amount of cores in battle. I can forgoe passive ones on items that don't have any since it isn't necessary but it's still a little bit confusing to have so many options and adjust to them in battle. :I I'll likely settle for Focus 3-4 with my Yeti, which means Focus is as good as useless for me. :3
AQ Epic  Post #: 474
2/6/2013 3:14:39   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

but it's still a little bit confusing to have so many options

I do wanna say this now but, "Told ya earlier" :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 475
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Omega Play-By-Play - Feb. 5, 2013
Page 19 of 22«<1718192021>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition