It seems to me that Bounty Hunters and Mercenaries have it the easiest in this update. Reason? They can...
1. Abuse Strength - Obvious, STR doesn't seem to diminish when above 55 anymore, plus the lower HP thing.
2. Smoke Screen - With more stat points needed to be put into HP, item stats not giving as much defenses, AND the strength abuse thing, Bounty Hunters can own you regardless of what you do.
3. Bloodlust - This one is sort of like a bonus. When you consider the top two points AND the fact that BH's will recover on each of the decimating hits they land, you see that they are pretty hard to beat in this update. RIDICULOUSLY hard.
1. Abuse Strength even MORE - Same as first STR point, but even more with Field Commander.
2. Berzerker - Seriously. This one has to be obvious. Berzerker already did enough damage as it was in the past, but NOW STR is BETTER, HP is LOWER, and defenses are HARDER to get. You have to realize that when you took away enhancements, that you took away a lot of everyone's defenses, and need to balance the attacks now, since EVERYONE is weaker.
Finally, Mages have it the hardest. Mainly Blood Mages in my opinion.
1. Tech Mages actually have a Resistance debuff, while Blood Mages don't have any defense debuffs of any kind - This means that it can be a lot easier for Tech Mages to kill enemies.
2. Low HP makes Defense skills less useful - Kind of weird, right? But since Strength can be easily abused, and defenses are less, added with the lower Defenses because of the new stat limits, you can still die reasonably fast, regardless of what defense buff you have active. The best bet would be to have any defensive skill maxed, and heal maxed, which is too much SP aligned into those skills, and you could still die WHILE activating those skills.
ALL Classes need either a Defense/Resistance buff, Strength DEBUFF, or Health/Energy points buff.
This can fix most issues instantaneously.
If this somehow doesn't happen, then Mages need some sort of buff to be on par with Mercenary and Bounty Hunter.
< Message edited by LVXYZ -- 2/6/2013 19:49:51 >