Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Omega Update Feedback

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Omega Update Feedback
Page 5 of 17«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/6/2013 22:24:12   
RavenLife

Its true that its unbalanced now in Omega.
For juggernauts, its totally impossible due to the lack of stats(Enhancements), Health(1 hp per add) and boosters which is currently removed and will probably be back soon.
In addition, do u guys realise that bounty hunters are blocking more often? I dont noe about u guys but i feel that bh now is blocking way too often.
If enhancements are gone, it will be best if our armors were given more stats to customize.
Otherwise, comparing varium players to non varium players, i tink the word "varium" can be removed already cause honestly, there is not a need for us varium players to spend money anymore.
Epic  Post #: 101
2/6/2013 22:39:21   
Mother1

@ raven

The whole point of omega was to remove the varium advantage and make free to play balanced with pay to play. So if varium is only giving time to those who use it then varium is doing it's job.

As for bounty hunter blocking more? It is the hunter class period. Shadow arts gives 10% chance to block while the new core adds 4% more so hunters now have 14% chance extra to block even when smoked (if you max out shadow arts and use the block core.)
Epic  Post #: 102
2/6/2013 22:43:00   
nico0las

Well with this update we're going back to Gamma and Beta, where the higher your strength the more success you have.
Also, the prices are FAR too high. I'm having difficulty finding funds to re organize stats.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 103
2/6/2013 22:43:36   
ED Prince of Shadows

I would like to address support first. Support for certain classes (TLM, Merc) is now very good, but the other classes still do not have effective enough support builds. I was very disappointed that healing does not scale with support because that would be my only way to survive the insane damage from strength build.

Furthermore, focus is perfectly balanced! ...except that since strength is too good, it is over ridden. Focus builds seem to be very fun and you have a lot of great choices in strategy on cores, but focus is no longer OP in any sense.

Now I would like to address strength builds. Strength abuse is ridiculously good and must be nerfed, or super should be buffed. The addition of the core meteor strike gives them another unblockable, meaning they literally have a maximum of 3 unblockable and strength scaling skills that cost no energy! Either strength needs to be nerfed soon or I may join the overpowered classes to have a chance in the golden yeti tournament.

Skill cores, ah my beloved skill cores. I am very excited to see them in game and hope to see new strategies form from the use of this incredible addition to our game. However, skill cores have two major problems the way I see it. One is the lack of an inventory as many people have said before makes the cores too expensive and the locking of the cores makes items useless to many. Secondly, some need to cost energy! I could literally win battles using great skills without spending a single point of energy, I feel inspired to make a supercharge build with this, but they are simply too good for strength builds!

Thank you for your time, I will be posting more soon.
AQW Epic  Post #: 104
2/6/2013 22:48:00   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

en fixed, or I'll spam a strength build and win it easily.

Epic Post #: 64

2/6/2013 17:52:36

Fortitudo Member Juggernaut is balanced now. Players are just complaining because they are used to the imbalance of delta. See my post in the balance forum.

Ya.right, 30-40% win ratio is quite balanced -.-
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 105
2/6/2013 23:28:46   
kru3ial

I think omega is great epicduel users are just unhappy because they are geting beat and don't know how to set their built. u should just leave omega the way it is. U guys really worked hard om omega. And I'm a lvl 35 pro I like it the way it is. just get use to omega and set your built u will like omega...not every thing have to go your way if u want change let omega be omega we are done with beta...omega is the new face of epicduel
Epic  Post #: 106
2/6/2013 23:31:01   
SouL Prisoner

^ It's "YOU" Vs Everyone ... Who could be wrong ??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 107
2/6/2013 23:43:23   
Drager Bro

Negative is the health and the cores and fix juggernaut .Postive is everything else. You should make cores like 25k like a buy only one time thing.Change the field medic to support .80% of the time the first person to start wins.

< Message edited by Drager Bro -- 2/6/2013 23:52:51 >
Post #: 108
2/6/2013 23:50:41   
Mother1

@ soul

Most of the people who are happy now are either non variums or the players who are fighting against the jugs because they can mop the floor with them

My complaints are this

1 Regardless of what some say strength got a huge buff since there is even less health
2 defenses got nerfed due to less health
3 Jug mode is destroyed as it is now since we can't use boosters, tanking is harder due to less health, due to stat flexibility any anti jug build is supercharged.
Epic  Post #: 109
2/7/2013 0:10:13   
willendorf

Varium = next to useless

Of course non vars are happy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 110
2/7/2013 0:17:31   
theholyfighter

If you look at all those pricy credits prices, then that's a huge usage of varium.

Removed unnecessary comment. -- SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 2/9/2013 0:38:32 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 111
2/7/2013 0:38:50   
Colarndo

Unless you're a 2 turn Str Abuser, there's no way you can win the Golden yeti competition. It's quite predictable that the top 100 str abusers will win the Golden Yeti:( All others stand no chance.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 112
2/7/2013 0:50:45   
Hun Kingq

Today I faced a Cyber Hunter without any points to Shadow Arts same exact Dex I did not block once while every strike I made, except one low damage strike, was blocked.

Can it be the code for Shadow Arts still be active even if Shadow Arts is not?

Before Omega Launched I was asking about equations and Stat Progression since how health was going to be improved and no more enhancements but no real information was given other than it will be the same but now as we all can see the stat progression should have been adjusted for adequate tech and dex you need low health and almost every point from strength and support so you have skills that uses a lot of energy for low damage. All what a strength tact merc/merc or either hunter class has to do is drain your energy, I had level 6 reflex boost on with increasing dex to 111: 31-38 +5, a strength tact merc used Atom Smasher and took energy then I used regeneration with reflex boost on again he used Atom Smasher again and stole energy again.

This what needs to happen ASAP
The amount of energy EMP and Atom Smasher takes need to be reduced if those skills not going to be removed or changed out.
Equations that drives blocking needs to be adjusted.
The code for shadow Arts need to be looked at to see if it is giving inherent protection when Shadows Arts is not active.
The Dex and Tech part of the stat progression needs to be adjusted.
All nerfs need to disappear. As Delta was left behind the nerfs should have been left with it.

Epic  Post #: 113
2/7/2013 1:19:50   
Mother1

@ hun

No hun no.

If you think it is unbalanced now, it will be worse especially since quite a few nerfs were from strength builds.

Static would ignore defenses again, and would give back 44% raw damage
The old 2 turn blood mage would come back since they would have berzeker again and fireball would improve with 3 strength instead of 4
Plasma and mineral armor would have 13 again
TLM would get back smoke (the horror)

There are more but hun undoing every nerf delta made would make the problem worse.
Epic  Post #: 114
2/7/2013 2:03:24   
Dimentic

I suggest a Core inventory with each core costing 50k creds/900 varium.
Varium will be worth something again and not everyone will have easy access to the newest cores.

Other than that, balancing %based skills (berzerk,bludgeon,double strike,massacre) and dex/tech progression are pretty much necessities.

< Message edited by Dimentic -- 2/7/2013 2:05:39 >

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve."
Dimentica!
Epic  Post #: 115
2/7/2013 2:10:20   
NEOCROM

Let's see, what i dont like:
-Poor Varium compensation
-EXPENSIVE and ridiculous prices for weps and other things
-Expensive cores
-NPC's....yea, make them stronger, so that we cant farm easier for credits, since you increased the prices for all.
AQ  Post #: 116
2/7/2013 2:26:40   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

Can it be the code for Shadow Arts still be active even if Shadow Arts is not?

Y'know.. players without SA can also block. Example: every single class and build without SA.
AQ Epic  Post #: 117
2/7/2013 2:29:22   
Omega ^~^

This update is better because I didn't like stats abuses I was about to stop playing because of stats a users now in return they have nothin to enhance but to use brain power thank you ED team for making it balance
Post #: 118
2/7/2013 2:29:41   
Betabot.

What I like:
1. Old players are coming back in swarms, It's great to see a lot of the old players coming back.
2. The freedom of stat arrangement is awesome.
3. Cores are a great system, it's a great feature that adds different ways of playing the game.
4. Unlimited NPC's feature is useful for missions, as well as gaining credits if you know how to do it right.
5. Credit options for any equipment is nice, though on a side point, I believe that Varium should have some separate equipment (which they do in a way with promos)

Dislike (Could be changed):
1. Costs for rearranging stats, costs roughly 1500 credits to completely change to a different build.
2. Everyone complaining that Varium got neffed by a large margin, sure this might be true, but in the first place, Varium wasn't meant to give a huge advantage over other players. Varium still has a lot of uses, easier access to equipment, features like houses and name changes.
Epic  Post #: 119
2/7/2013 2:39:21   
Omega ^~^

Your rite I support that an varium people should keep it just in case u never know wen their goin to release that only varium players can get

Commander Cody 35
Post #: 120
2/7/2013 2:54:57   
ajs777

Came back after being inactive for a very long time, figured eh, see what its like, messed around with a few builds, blew off all my credits and varium, laughed a little and got off. I know a lot of work was put into this, lol but sorry, this game is still kind of a joke, and the only fun thing I actually found in this game was messing around and trying different builds, but now its costs like 1000 credits to retrain your loadout, and if you mess up over one stat, intsead of just reallocating an enhancement like before, you have to drop another 250 credits, doesnt seem like much, but it adds up when you want to experiment different things. Plus classes are still incredibly out balance. But the only way I see this as a way to make more money, force people to run out of funds quicker, make them desperate to buy more credits/varium, make more money, but that's what this really is anyway right? its a business not a game... /ends useless rant.

Lol oh, and the one thing that I actually expected/hoped for was the option to rearrange cheevo's, something people have requested for a long time, lol but no, just an unbalanced game where the match is done in 3 rounds and whoever goes first wins...

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 2/7/2013 4:12:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 121
2/7/2013 3:02:45   
King FrostLich

Honestly, the update is broke and bugged. Using technician when malfed or reflex boost when smoked does not increase your technology or dexterity respectively. The numbers may let you think it's increased but the code doesn't therefore this update is still bugged. When the devs said "Cores will be available to everyone at a fair cost", WHY in the world is it at 7000 credits. And whenever I arrange one stat point via my weapons, WHY IS IT 250 CREDITS EVEN BY JUST A SINGLE POINT? Mana was only adjusted on multi skills, poison grenade exploding when they shouldn't really explode, dark yeti bites explode on contact and why does plasma bolt also explode on impact? Power skills weren't nerfed when defenses are nerfed. Defeating a level 30 NPC when you're level 35 gives 12 credits and trying to defeat a level 35 NPC is almost impossible and just gives 32 credits. Why is it SO HARD to gain credits?
Epic  Post #: 122
2/7/2013 3:17:01   
Lordshadow92

Okey so Far I have Read That some Players says that Varium Players should not win more then Non Varium Players

Here is some Reason Non Varium players should lose to a Varium Player's

Varium Player : The Player who has purcashed Varium as A real money to varium Notice Non varium players if you think we shouldn't win more . Then what Was ti worht to phay for ? as Varium player.

Non Varium players: these Omega days its Fine by me that every one Gets its own Unic Powers and talents and the way you play whit the charakter's

NOW BACK TO THE TOPIC OF OMEGA !

Balance: to every calss needed !

Skill three poision / Venom : Who does use this skill any longer if we got new SKills from the wepons we UPRAGATED The Active Skill witch we can click to use when ever we need it to be used,

Enchaments REPORT ! : I had Fully Enchamed Varium Wepons and when omega camed i only got 2500 Varium and non Credits add'ed i had all ready 4000 Credits , but Where is The Rest VArium ANd Credits to the Fully Upragated Varium players i think am not the only one Complaying about this am i ?.

BUG!! Report : Beginner armor what we got from omega and the armor we got from Price codes Cannot be Sold out .

Credits from Battles : Too low need to Win at least 25 -30 Battles to get 1500 Credits if [won ! ] <-- what do i mean whit this is that Players Of possibilety of winning Rate is Low to each and every player But this is Higly effecting Varium players ,

Bad NEWS For OMEGA ! Were is the Varium and credits we HAd when we purcahsed every wepons Enchaments pleas Give us back the Mont of Varium we Had Befor Every wepons enchament Thank you !

PS Notice ! : For all Varium players , i Have For you all the same Feeling's and Same Moth of Experience for what we Have gone fry time by time and Year by Year's.

I Personally Think Evey One Gets What They Turly Deserve and need !

The Respectfull player Who cares about Comrades !

< Message edited by Lordshadow92 -- 2/7/2013 3:22:02 >
Post #: 123
2/7/2013 3:20:14   
theholyfighter

quote:

Okey so Far I have Read That some Players says that Varium Players should not win more then Non Varium Players

Here is some Reason Non Varium players should lose to a Varium Player's

Varium Player : The Player who has purcashed Varium as A real money to varium Notice Non varium players if you think we shouldn't win more . Then what Was ti worht to phay for ? as Varium player.

If you look at the high prices of credits, then you should know that varium is still very time-saving.
AQW Epic  Post #: 124
2/7/2013 3:30:46   
Lordshadow92

theholyfighter

Okey Genius Then Prove me wrong .

Have you ever had fully enchament Wepons if you had then don't complay about what i said about earlier.

It's Trye that some moth of Varium is Not waisted but You can't Change the Facts OF Varium Especelly Those who has Purcahsed Alot before omega But Gain Lower what you expected to have

example : Before omega over 20000 Variun 80000 Creditis => Omega => 2500 Varium AND i Personally didn't get any more if you have ay Salution for this let me know.

ps: no offence Just accept the Truht

and all the Varium i used to have dosen't exist because Omega changet The Skills and Varium and credits as we all know

< Message edited by Lordshadow92 -- 2/7/2013 3:32:58 >
Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Omega Update Feedback
Page 5 of 17«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition