Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: enjoying omega?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: enjoying omega?
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/6/2013 9:20:08   
theholyfighter

^Absolutely.

Str Mercs and Str BMs are dominating 1vs1...
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
2/6/2013 9:36:07   
STRUT MY MUTT

I'm not having fun at all. I was looking forward to the new cores and abilities, but so far what I've seen isn't all that good. They said Omega was going to be an almost entirely different game. But it's the same exact game, just lame. Theres not even a big difference in graphics, ad still no sound effects either.

I don't see how this is going to draw in new players. Please put the fun back into the game. All I can hope for now is that with the addition of new interesting cores and some adjustments made, that things will get good again.

< Message edited by STRUT MY MUTT -- 2/6/2013 9:39:56 >
Post #: 27
2/6/2013 9:43:25   
theholyfighter

LOL

Think about how new players react when they see this:

Primary, Sidearm, Auxiliary
-Costs 20k
-Cores: 14k
---------------
Altogether: 34k*3=102k

An armor costs 40k altogether with cores.
------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------

What will happen when a player recognizes that he/she needs 142k just for the items?

And they have to not waste a single penny. Not to mention about retraining or class changing.

AQW Epic  Post #: 28
2/6/2013 9:56:41   
Stabilis

In my opinion, what is preventing Omega from being a S-rank (super) release is the balance which is terrible, but everything else non-balance is awesome.
AQ Epic  Post #: 29
2/6/2013 9:57:59   
TurkishIncubus

ED will be better if developers actually listen community suggestions.

Epic  Post #: 30
2/6/2013 9:59:34   
wolfman68

After all this waiting it is just the way I feared. Omega successfully destroyed all my hard work for a strong merc, bounty and mage. Took me almost 2 years to get it together with lots of varium and now its all gone. And no need to buy varium again, makes no sence under the new rules. Wolfman68, 66, 69 and all my other account are finished. very disappointing, good luck.
Post #: 31
2/6/2013 9:59:56   
theholyfighter

quote:

ED will be better if developers actually listen community suggestions.

AQW Epic  Post #: 32
2/6/2013 11:11:04   
Angels Holocaust

I have seen the light and I will admit ED Omega is amazing and outclasses every previous phase of this game.
I have never been so wrong in my life as to disagree with this update.
It's perfect, the removal of npcs, removal of enhancements, the destruction of juggernaut, and the prices are unbelievably fair.
I'm sorry for doubting you ED, please accept my humblest apologies.
I regret not upgrading and getting the promo package. All in all, it is a great update and worth the wait.

Sincerely, Angels Holocaust
Post #: 33
2/6/2013 12:11:49   
legion of souls

Impossible to have 5 focus. It's a shame because 5 focus would go great with the Omega gear....
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
2/6/2013 12:15:22   
Lycan.

I have 5 focus with a good win rate^
75-80%
Epic  Post #: 35
2/6/2013 12:16:00   
legion of souls

What class are you using? Blood mage dosent work very well.
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
2/6/2013 12:25:59   
ambien

no ty l am not
Post #: 37
2/6/2013 13:01:29   
xxmirxx

yes i don't like this update even worst then i can ever image for me its big NO and only reason u need to do strength builts cause they don't give a lot choices on builts cause of hp being so low.
AQ Epic  Post #: 38
2/6/2013 13:32:57   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

They said Omega would be balanced.
They said it would be fun.
They said it would be the best yet.

ITS NOT.
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
2/6/2013 13:40:26   
Cookielord12

Yes and No

Yes, I'm more competitive even though I have a lower ratio
No, Str Mercs (who I hate) are returning
No, HP/Str/Sup is King
Yes and No, 5 Focus is weaker

Actually, Its a big NO to Jugg as, I can be beaten by 28s with Noob builds, such as Max beserker, which is not fair as they should not be able to win with noob builds.

< Message edited by Cookielord12 -- 2/6/2013 13:50:46 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 40
2/6/2013 15:36:06   
upgradefire

i think its cool that they gave more starting energy but doesnt that take away some stat points that coud be used for more important stats
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
2/6/2013 15:44:06   
DOOMdeath

NO, I'm not enjoying it.... its new age for str abuse (i'm doing it too, but just because i wanted to do The yetikiller mission (but win counter is stuck at 255 wins, sooo.. fml))

its buggy and this quote tells everything:

quote:

First turn plays a huge role.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 42
2/6/2013 16:24:48   
XxKirachanXx

5 focus BH and doing pretty well it seems, it took me a little to get used to it, but after I got the hang of it, I lost about 2/15 battles, both support mages with malf that killed me in 2-3 turns and made my smoke and robot pretty much useless.
It seems interesting but I'm not quite sure whether I like it too much or not, I am winning more, but I feel kinda cheap when I'm not losing 5/8 battles anymore ono
Odds are, I've won after a smoke, bot, pumpkin smash, and on the rare occasion a gun should they survive.
Unless of course I don't go first, then I only win if I crit or block (though max shadow arts and +4(or 5?) crit cores seem to make this a possibility)

I am kinda excited about being able to use all of my favorite weapons and armor though...
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
2/6/2013 16:28:45   
vulkan

...i dont really get whats going on to be honest. the only difference ive noticed is that i can hit with frostbite like i would a normal skill.

remind me, are CH's UP or OP today?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
2/6/2013 16:59:36   
AxeOFury

Not at all
AQ  Post #: 45
2/6/2013 17:01:28   
Giras Wolfe

I havent had so much fun playing this game since I first joined! Its like alpha all over again!

"I have no idea what this button does and if its a good idea to press it, but here goes!"

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
2/6/2013 17:01:38   
Vegafire

Complete stat retrain 1.5k per time, Heck no with 32 creds a win, thats 50 battlles for one retrain, not to mention they have to be wins 100 if your loosing constantly due to str abusers....

We need our HP rates back just simply not enough Stats anymore to make a decent build even with this newfound "FREEDOM" of stats,

And yes the level range for juggs need to be lowered again possibly 23-26 for level 35 juggs as its just not possible anymore,

Dex boost seems to be broken as if a player hits 15 before smoking by 33 and i boost 40+ they are hitting 30-35 after with the same weapon.... mainly Omega Promo items

Omega is a big let down and thats hard for me to say after i defended it on these forums throughout the development, but i have to admit it guy's Im sorry but you's were right Omega has not only ruined Jugg but has thrown other aspects of the game out of balance and into the Hand of Mercs

~Vegafire
AQW Epic  Post #: 47
2/6/2013 18:38:52   
Silverlocust

Hate it Can we go back to Delta?
MQ  Post #: 48
2/6/2013 18:47:23   
OmilliYo

I actually love Omega :D, get some 1vs1 consecutively for a change.... If you get blocked or stunned your done for. And i can get rid of my toxic chompers... After i get alot of credits.

< Message edited by OmilliYo -- 2/6/2013 18:48:57 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 49
2/6/2013 19:12:03   
Lordlake

NO,,,omega still need more balance changing...since im crap on battling i guess ill be back playing when evrything is fine again
Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: enjoying omega?
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition