Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Omega Yetis... useless for some?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Omega Yetis... useless for some?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/9/2013 23:18:06   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

Omega yeti is an upgraded form of baby yeti..The only reason i see in upgrading to omega yeti is for a focus build (more damage)
Post #: 26
2/10/2013 0:06:16   
Mother1

@ op

Actually the baby yeti had 2 effects. The other effect is to cast frostbite on your opponents if you has the frostbite weapons equipped. As for what is so special about it is that it is more powerful.

Also the effect is universal so any build can use it and make use of the effect. You were saying that the baby yeti was useless which many of us including myself disagree with.
Epic  Post #: 27
2/10/2013 0:56:40   
nico0las

Ansh0 puts up a valid point:
If you don't need it, sell it.

There are enough imbalances in the game. There has to be SOME motivation to use 5 focus.
Perhaps making bots stronger rather than more flexible would encourage more 5 focus builds.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
2/10/2013 11:33:41   
Wrathchild

This bot isnt bad as the Pyro Fly, but its not bad, its just regular, if you guys want to be usefull, pray for they do it with higher damage and nerf strenght builds.
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
2/10/2013 11:50:47   
  Exploding Penguin

I found the bot far more useful for any build compared to using rusted assault bot, which I normally use. If you're using block cores/shadow arts/dex builds, it's amazing. It's also very good against mages with deadly aim and/or support builds. The yeti is more useful based off of your opponent's build rather than your own.
Epic  Post #: 30
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Omega Yetis... useless for some?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition