Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Should restriction on class specific items be removed?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Should restriction on class specific items be removed?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/9/2013 16:35:14   
Yo son

I strongly think that the should remove the restrictions that prevent a player from another class from buying a weapon that is specific to another class. The restriction to use it still remains, but you can buy it and place it in your inventory. For example, I might like a weapon but don't necessary want to switch class just to get it. What do you guys think? especially with Omega, a player don't have to worry about the item the have going out of use.

Moved to ED Suggestions. While you are discussing an aspect of the game, your thread topic also pertains more to a suggestion than anything else. ~eVentus

< Message edited by Eventus -- 2/9/2013 17:35:53 >
Post #: 1
2/9/2013 16:38:27   
Mr. Black OP

You could already do that, I bought a staff during the infernal war as a CH.
Epic  Post #: 2
2/9/2013 16:41:39   
Mother1

@ mr black op

They made it so you could only buy class only weapons in omega. Why I don't know but they did. Back in delta when you brought your item you could buy any class item but not now.
Epic  Post #: 3
2/9/2013 16:43:32   
Mr. Black OP

^
Oh okay, didn't realize it cause I only bought cores and a gun.
Well they should really bring it back then.
Epic  Post #: 4
2/9/2013 16:46:53   
the final hour
Banned

im not playing ed nymore so i suppose it has no effect on me .

however

i dont see the point in the restriction to using any item you want anymore considering every item is exactly the same now . completely dress up now . why not remove class specific restrictions and go the whole way ,
Post #: 5
2/9/2013 17:32:10   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

@Final
Haha! That would be awesome. A tactical merc with a staff...xDDD
But sadly, this would cuase a lot of trouble with the animations of skills, and other stuff. (ik some NPCs have skills like berserker with daggers but thats becuase they were designed and build like that), as for players, they would have to add more codes for items. This would possible mean a bug frenzy for a while.
Post #: 6
2/9/2013 17:34:09   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

quote:

Haha! That would be awesome. A tactical merc with a staff...xDDD
But sadly, this would cuase a lot of trouble with the animations of skills, and other stuff. (ik some NPCs have skills like berserker with daggers but thats becuase they were designed and build like that), as for players, they would have to add more codes for items. This would possible mean a bug frenzy for a while.

Then again.. They could just rewrite the attacking scripts so that all items attack alike. And get rid of dagger 50/50 strike.
Post #: 7
2/9/2013 18:46:30   
Yo son

no, I am not saying to remove the restriction that prevents a player to USE a weapon from another class, but rather remove the restriction that prevents a player from BUYING a weapon from another class.

< Message edited by Yo son -- 2/9/2013 18:50:29 >
Post #: 8
2/9/2013 18:52:55   
One Winged Angel1357

I will support this because I had to jump between three different characters to add weapons to the wiki today because my mage can't get a price on hunter and merc gear and my merc and hunter had the same issue with viewing the price on other classes weapons
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Should restriction on class specific items be removed?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition