Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Raise the credit price of varium items

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Raise the credit price of varium items
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/12/2013 11:35:26   
the final hour
Banned

^ dude you like double posting

in responce to your last post ive done 1 battle in ED in the last 2 days. so i already am
and if being a member of ED a hefty lengh of time has taught me anything the only way to get things set right is to moan and complain .

i say this
- i was promised my beta weps and founder armour would be the best forever
-after i was promised unlimited varium on my elite then had it took off me
-9/10 releases are always delayed
- one balance mistake after another .

and moaning and complaining doesnt always work .

and in responce to your people will buy varium still i can only go off whats been said to me every single varium ive spoke to has said they will never buy it again . theyre pretty mad, and im betting the none variums wont or they alrdy would of by now .

so whos buying varium ?
ive made my point 1000 times over by now and this is completely off topic so im going to end on this note.
Post #: 76
2/12/2013 14:50:17   
TRizZzCENTRINO

um guys? my original suggestion is increasing the credit cost on items with great art, it gives not power advantage to variums but rather making varium more useful as a short cut.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
2/12/2013 15:01:29   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

^ ik, put I will surely correct anyone who thinks they should have an in-battle advantage, when omega is balance between variums and nonvariums.
Post #: 78
2/12/2013 15:11:32   
G4m3r

I think itīs better variuns with battle vantages like enhancements than a credit price increase.
Post #: 79
2/12/2013 15:18:21   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

^ the point of omega is balance, and for varium to become a shortcut. eventually all the complaints will die down, just like every other time.

Again, your all just upset cuase nonvariums can finally beat you. I was a fully enhanced player, i got the 12.5% enhancer achievement. And i was looking forward to the compensation/leaving of enhancements. Becuase I got some of my money back.
Post #: 80
2/12/2013 15:34:08   
the final hour
Banned

yep the terms of service made that all legal also made sure their player base stayed low as omega will .
Post #: 81
2/12/2013 16:08:59   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

player base low? Keep in mind epicduel is fairly new to gaming, and isnt very popular right now. I can recall aqworlds once having less than 500 players on at a time. Now it has 20,000 on at a time. And oversoul, is VERY NEW, it corrently has like, 200-300 players on at a time.
Post #: 82
2/12/2013 16:13:59   
the final hour
Banned

fairly new ? you realise ive played this game 3+ years atleast ? i actually cant remember when i joined was early beta and i got my second elite on my 19th birthday i was playing before then im now 22. and the player base is still low
Post #: 83
2/12/2013 17:02:37   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

yes, fairly new, as in developement wise, and year wise. It came out 2008-2009. And the developement staff is very low, once developement is far beyond this point, epicduel will become a very popular game, like transformice, and AQWorlds.
Post #: 84
2/12/2013 17:06:10   
the final hour
Banned

i'm glad your so confident it will

and you know somet it may not sound like it but i hope your right

but honestly i suspect your not .

companies spend money on advertising on what they see potential in if something isnt making money or enough money their going to be hesitant to send good money after bad.

< Message edited by the final hour -- 2/12/2013 17:07:28 >
Post #: 85
2/12/2013 17:07:53   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

Trust me, it will. Epicduel knows what it is doing. They just want nonvariums to have a good time too. Give omega a few weeks, and you'll see why.
Post #: 86
2/12/2013 22:31:12   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@death can you stop double posting? edit your post instead.

and ED is almost as old as AQW, still if they want ED to be successful, AE would want to get more players by advertising, now their main focus is on AQW, they think that it is a more successful game.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
2/13/2013 0:33:42   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

^ I said both years-wise AND development-wise. Epicduel Is nowhere near the development stage of AQWorlds.

And you Have to excuse me, I'm new to the forums and don't have much of an idea on what 'double-posting' is exactly.
Post #: 88
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Raise the credit price of varium items
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition