Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Cyber Doom5 and Combat Dummy's Oversoul Character design shop

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: Cyber Doom5 and Combat Dummy's Oversoul Character design shop
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/11/2013 21:42:00   
Desmodus

@Cyber doom5: I like it, but I wasn't expecting that tail fin. I was feeling more just like a basic, rat-like tail; maybe with a small barb on the end. I'm liken' dem claws though. Helps to grip the ceilings in set-up for ambush attacks, and leave huge slashes in enemies.

I'll wait for Combat dummy's interpretation before making a decision. PM me when it ready, kay? Thanks.
AQ AQW  Post #: 26
2/12/2013 15:48:35   
Combat dummy

Im Home Early Today So I Will Hopefully Finish @Desmodus And @The Stranger Amazing Requests... Maybe Even Remake Of @Axel
Those Will Come S.O.O.N.... If You Know What I Mean! :)

I Specialize More In Upper Bodies, Weapons And POSES!
Please, When Requesting Art From Me Especially, Add A Possible Pose Aswell... Thanks!

Too Much To Do.
Tomorrow For Sure. :) Sorry For The Inconvienence Everyone. :(

< Message edited by Combat dummy -- 2/12/2013 21:09:51 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
2/12/2013 17:10:32   
Cyber doom5

I'm taking a break today from suggestions and doing homework.

And finishing my revamped PC Infinity Warden
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
2/15/2013 15:59:31   
Combat dummy

Hey Everyone. Good News! 5 Day weekend and NO HOMEWORK!!! I WILL complete Every Single Suggestion.... For Sure!!!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
2/15/2013 20:55:51   
Desmodus

Yay!

Artist Request: (Cyber Doom5 or Combat Dummy) Cyber doom5

Character Name: Aethix the Jestess

Appearance Description:

Stage 1: Something like the old female holday jester from AQW; but without all that holiday stuff, and remove the metal and the cloth covering her thighs and arms. Give her a short skirt instead. Also make her boots cut to just below the knees. Wields a cerated scythe, held like a hockey stick/golf club (blade near the ground, cerated side facing upward).

Inspiration: I once made a character like this in Soul Calibur 3. I would love to see an OS version.

< Message edited by Desmodus -- 2/16/2013 6:10:40 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 30
2/16/2013 6:21:00   
Cyber doom5

Mkay Desmodus

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
2/20/2013 19:27:12   
Combat dummy

WonderFul News!
@Desmodus: Your Fiendish Bat Creature Will Be Ready In th Next 15 Minutes Tops....
I Must Say, I really Enjoyed Making It!

Fiend Of Desmodus

To REdo List:
Sir Alexander.
Silept Loravi
Fiend Of Desmodus
Raptor Blu

Right Now, CULTIST!!!

< Message edited by Combat dummy -- 2/20/2013 19:57:53 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
2/20/2013 20:27:44   
Desmodus

I like combat dummy's more. The tattered wings and claws look great. The general outline echos that of the Hell Knight from Doom 3.

I don't have a twitter. . .

Now to wait for the Jestess.

AQ AQW  Post #: 33
2/20/2013 20:35:07   
Combat dummy

In general, I like Cyber Dooms Style with the template because it allows for more versatile designs.
Thanks Desmodus.

PS: If it wasnt for Cybers original design, I dont think my rendition would have came out as.... well, as is. Kudos Cyber!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
2/21/2013 23:55:56   
Combat dummy

Its Been 24 Hours, So I Can Double Post... I Think...

Cultist Apprentice

Cultist Veteran

Cultist Master..... Coming Soon.

I Hate When I Post Drawings Then Notice How Odd An Ill Proportioned They Are.... Oh Well...
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
2/22/2013 0:00:41   
UnderSoul

Very good, though in Veteran form you seem to have forgotten the book.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
2/22/2013 20:22:16   
Combat dummy

@Undersoul.

Thank You For Waiting So Long.

Kathoolian Cultist! (Cthulhu?!)

< Message edited by Combat dummy -- 2/22/2013 20:25:04 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
2/22/2013 22:05:34   
Desmodus

It says on the twitter that it's for me, but it's for UnderSoul.

Oh. I was wondering: What would I need to do to join you guys?

< Message edited by Desmodus -- 2/22/2013 22:06:38 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 38
2/22/2013 22:52:36   
UnderSoul

Quick question, y'all wouldn't shoot me if I had some brand new char suggestions for you to try your hand at would you?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
2/23/2013 19:16:24   
Combat dummy

@Desmodus: PM me and Cyber some of your designs. We will get back to you.
@Undersoul: Request until your hearts content.
My next task when I get home is to make @The Strangers Character!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
2/23/2013 19:27:15   
UnderSoul

@Combat In that case, you wouldn't mind drawing either of these would you?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
2/23/2013 21:19:02   
Combat dummy

Fill Out The Appropriate Request Form And I Will See What I Can Do!
Also, Be WAAAY More Descriptive....
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
2/25/2013 23:40:00   
Cyberbeast10

Artist Request: Combat Dummy

Character Name: Amare

Appearance Description: Female. Blue eye-color. Has long, straight, white hair that ends at her waist. She wears a red dress that goes from the upper section of her chest to her knees; there is a blue rose tucked safe at the upper section of the dress in her chest, it appears to be slightly wilting. Her left arm is covered in "what appears to be" tattoos of black roses, reaching all the way from her wrist to her shoulder blades; the left hand also seems to be of a darker tone an you can just make out faint traces of inhuman claws (to leave this to your imagination: Try to faintly draw demonic claws; mind you, that this claw must be a bit transparent, as a human hand should still be visible). Her right arm, along with the legs, are completely human and naked.

Stage 1: This is the standard appearance description. It should be noted, in addition, that she takes a standard standing animation. Do not attempt to put her in a battle stance.

Stage 2: The black claw is more distinguishable and their appears to be dark veins climbing from her hand to her elbow. The blue rose appears to be even more wilted. Her dress seems to be teared in certain areas. In addition, she has bracers in her arms and legs, as well as wearing a pair of sandals. Important to know her human hand now carries a kite shield. Note: She still stands somewhat normally.

Stage 3: This one has the most drastic changes. The black claw is fully manifested and there is no trace of a human hand there (Also, note that you can extend the claw all the way to just past her wrist, but before her elbow). The dark veins have spread across her chest, although they do not make their way to her right hand, and instead seem to stop near her heart (Important you do not try to make the veins stop by going under her dress, as they don't go down, they just make their way to the heart area). The tears in her dress become larger, in addition, her dress has lost some color and it is revealed she wears a large plate armor under her clothing (The color scheme of the armor I leave to you). She has also fully covered her legs through the same armor, although her right arm is still exposed, although covered in more armor.

In addition, a large gray great sword rests tip-first into the ground, being held lightly by her demonic hand (As in, for the sake of looking like it belongs to her, seeing as the thing is lodged into the ground pretty hard). There is no blue rose on her dress this time. Her eyes have also turned red. Her battle stance this time is with her knees bent, as if ready for attack, with the black claw griping the great sword lightly.

As another note, can you try to make her hair lift? As if wind was pushing her hair back? Would look cooler in picture that her simply maintaining a long flowing hair.

Other notes: The 3 stages represent her going from a lady into a fighter. The expressions should change each time from a "common lady-like face" to a "warrior's face" if there is even a way to do that. Yes, lots of colors so the colors don't get monotone.

P.s: Is that descriptive enough?
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
2/26/2013 16:36:46   
Cyber doom5

Desmodus
Combat said some thing to me about you want ing to join the art shop

I think it would be great just send me some pics you have drawn

EDIT
To everyone who's requests I haven't finished yet
I'm sorry its exam week at school and I have had a lot of home work I will try to get some new ones posted some time in the next two weeks

< Message edited by Cyber doom5 -- 2/26/2013 16:38:16 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 44
2/26/2013 17:19:26   
Char

Artist Request: (Cyber Doom5 or Combat Dummy) doesn't matter.

Character Name: Little Rascal

Appearance Description: little kid about ten. Face like rev. No horn. Wearing something like the Edvard/Beulah Outfit in AQW.

Stage ? no stages

Inspiration: ???

Notes if you guys need a pose it would be him in the middle of throwing a water balloon.

< Message edited by Little Rascal -- 2/26/2013 17:22:48 >
Post #: 45
2/26/2013 17:31:52   
UnderSoul

Artist Request: (Cyber Doom5 or Combat Dummy) Whoever's more comfortable with Minotaurs.

Character Name: Ardente

Appearance Description: A large Minotaur-like creature, but completely hairless with pale skin. It has a bull-shaped head with horns though. It has two large legs that are covered with fire. It is extremely buff and it has no fingernails. It has very large legs that end in giant feet with black toenails. It's hands and legs are black with glowing red fiery lines going through them, like lava under rock.

Only one stage

Inspiration: You're not getting that out of me that easy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
2/26/2013 19:41:28   
Combat dummy

Yay Requests!!!
Since @CyberBeast Personally Requested me, Im Going To Try And Tackle Theirs First.
Which Will Require A LOT Of Paper.... Heh heh. Thanks You Guys!

ALSO!!! I Guess I Will Start Coloring All Future Requests (Per Request)
Its Something Completely New To Me, As Far As Designs Not My Own, So Bear With Me You Guys!

< Message edited by Combat dummy -- 2/26/2013 19:43:12 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
2/26/2013 19:53:57   
Cyber doom5

@undersoul
I'm currently am working on Thanatos character ……….…scratch that finished

I have several designs half finished so when ever I get a chances

< Message edited by Cyber doom5 -- 2/26/2013 21:43:35 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 48
2/27/2013 23:44:10   
Desmodus

I'll get my designs in when I can find the time to use the scanner. Bloody thing's too noisey to use right now since everyone at my place is sleeping. Plus; I wanted to try my hand at making "The Ultra Bat of Extreme Rage". I have the perfect species of bat to base its design on .
AQ AQW  Post #: 49
2/27/2013 23:58:29   
UnderSoul

@Des I'm very offended! It's the Ultimate Bat of Extreme Rage! That's what makes it both uber and U.B.E.R.!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: Cyber Doom5 and Combat Dummy's Oversoul Character design shop
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition