Shall we resolve this dissonance?
Public Beta for Oversoul IS LIVE!
Nulgath: Happy Halloween Oversoul Gamers!
Today Oversoul will be open to the public for the Beta phase! It's been a long journey but we are finally here! The game still has a long way to go but we are making so much progress now. I'm proud of how far Oversoul has come and look forward to developing my game further with more features and gameplay elements! This is my passion! I have and awesome team to work with: Warlic, Rolith, Klunk, Dilligaf, Revontheus and of course Artix!
- Taurus's cards have been revamped and it's Legendary form will be purchasable in the Labyrinth Shop!
- Dungeon encounters should favor the newer characters so you're not fighting the same monsters you'd find outside the dungeons.
- Warlic is continuing to optimize the game and fix bugs. You won't need to re-enter your login info after every server restart.
- 5 New characters for you to find and capture!
- Crypt Rogue
- Shadow Priest
- Sword Zard
- Axe Zard
- Hammer Zard
- Unlockable Content: Hoping for next week we can limit shops based on 2 things, item prerequesites, Llifetime soul gems, and number of characters you currently have. ( This will allow Grand Quests! )
- Sell back functoinality for soulgem items and gold items and inventory item functionality which will allow bigger quest systems.
- Card Customization... so, so very close...
- Update on Oversoul game reviews coming this weekend.
- Petrify Special is being fixed
Login and play using the "ONE LOGIN TO RULE THEM ALL!" Hint: That is the same login you use to to play EpicDuel, HeroSmash or log into this site. Soon, all of our games will use this single login.
Now head over to my Facebook page and "Like" it! "Follow" me on Twitter and "Subscribe" to me on Youtube. This I command!
Also please note that the server can go offline without notice for different periods of time. This is NOT a bug.
Talking about unreleased content obtained through hacking is against the rules. Please refrain from doing such. Posts talking about unreleased content obtained through hacking WILL be deleted, and warnings WILL be issued to those who break this rule. You have been warned before by Balu. Don't make us warn again.
Discussing unreleased content that the game devs have already posted some sort of info on is alright. ~Balu
First of all, I'm going to remind everybody posting in this thread of the =OS= Game Content and Forum Rules , which states:
Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.
The rules for this forum are simple. They are easy to understand and they are easy to follow. As has been stated before - that even though the game is intended for a more mature audience, the forums are still PG in order to stay family-friendly.
If players want to keep focussing on spamming, purposely breaking the rules and complaining about the rules, they will face the consequences of their actions. You have been forewarned enough times to know better. The immature reactions to the rules stops now.
The choice is yours.
Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.
The AE forums are a place of civility and respect, therefore you are expected to post in the same manner. A few things for you to remember.
1) If someone is posting against the rules, and you realise it, do these three things: Ignore it. Report it. Carry on. Do NOT respond to rule breakers. That is the Forum Staff's job.
2) Just because it is in-game doesn't mean it is allowed here. Know the rules of the AE forums. There are things that are not allowed given our forum rating of PG. Know it and avoid getting yourself in trouble.
3) If you insist on talking about accomplishments that others have yet to conquer, do so in a manner that is polite. Do not rub it in people's faces, do not taunt or tease, and do not throw out tidbits in the name of helping, that only frustrate others and cause them to be upset. Genuinely help, or refrain from posting.
4) Do not correct people's typos and posting mistakes in any form regarding grammar. That is a form of trolling and spam. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand and should be left alone.
AE Forum Administration