Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New tac skill? :P

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New tac skill? :P
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/11/2013 5:58:13   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

As we all know, tactical use to have smoke screen, which OPed tac becuase of the natural high tech with fouc builds. But now that it is gone...tactical can't nerf without certain cores. i would suggest a nerf similar to malf or smoke screen, except it increases with dex, for the mineral armor usually keeps peopel from getting there dex too high, therefor not making it an OP skill.

Ideas? Improvements? And what skill do yall think it should replace? i think replacing stun grenade would be good.
Post #: 1
2/11/2013 6:13:45   
G4m3r

I support this because Iīm a tactical mercenary since I started to play EpicDuel and the class is a lot boring because of the same build and canīt nerf anything and when I got my dex reduced I got furious.
Well, cyber hunters got malf so why not a new nerf skill for tact merc too?
I suggest to replace stun grenade or field commander with smokescreen or a new skill that I call Smoke Grenade. Smoke/Smoking Grenade is grenade version of smokescreen and itīs based in dexterity so it will balance the dex and tech stats and I suggest to replace blood shield with Technician because that skill will make people invest in support, preventing from non-focus builds like support or strenght abusers.

< Message edited by G4m3r -- 2/11/2013 6:14:57 >
Post #: 2
2/11/2013 6:27:20   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

Hm, nice idea of a 'smoke grenade' it would make sense to use a skill like smokescreen, Although I forgot to state why earlier, all other nerfs have 2 classes. Malf- Techmage and Cyberhunter
and intimidate- Mercenary and bloodmage.

although, technician actually improves with dex, and would mean a lot of dex-abuse merc builds, if we implemented them both.
Since you come up with A name for it 'smoke grenade' I wouls support replacing stun grenade, as I did earlier.
Post #: 3
2/11/2013 6:32:02   
Remorse

dont support, TLMs are fine, they may not have a debuff,

But they have pretty much every other type of useful combination of skills.

If you gave them a debuff also they would have far too many useful combinations of skill making them once again overpowered.

Why might I add do you feel TLMs are underpowered?

They do just fine, all classes seem to be doing OK when you look past the STR builds.
Epic  Post #: 4
2/11/2013 6:40:07   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

I see where your coming from Remorse, but I don't think I stated Tactical Merc, if I did, sorry.

So you think adding a nerfing skill to tactical merc would make them OPed? Tell me this. What about techmage? Malfunction improves almost ALL of its attacks. And bounty hunter, it has a nerfing skill, and bloodlust, nerfing actually improves their hp-regen. And also the dreaded massacre, with can hit 60+ damage easily with smoke screen.
Post #: 5
2/11/2013 6:48:42   
the final hour
Banned

i think remorse has a point

TLM has a passive armour
reroute
frenzy ( which at low levels works well with heal )
bloodshield ( i despise this skill but i guess its a good defence to malf)
and double strike is relatively useful
add a debuff in their and you've got another OP class

however in theory that skill tree looks amazing but in practice as of omega

i find them TLMs weak opposed to other classes.

i dont think giving them a debuff is the answer though
Post #: 6
2/11/2013 6:49:12   
theholyfighter

The reason that TLMs have a passive armor without a "debuff" skill which Cybers have is because of Reroute, an effortless energy regen skill. CH's Static Charge is a lot less efficient. To add on, Smoke Screen improves with tech, which regular builds invest massively in compared to the amount of points they invest into support.

However, this doesn't mean I don't support tho. Currently have no thoughts...
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
2/11/2013 6:56:36   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

^ Ik smoke screen would make it op, but I was talking about a skill that would improve with dexterity. (mineral armor keeping most people from take the buff to the extremes). Techmage has Deadly aim, which in a way, serves a function kinda like mineral armor and plasma armor, except its offensive, not ddefensive. Yet, techmages still have the effortless reroute, and plus, malfunction improves with support, deadly aim increases gun damage (strength-based). If you think about it, this is the same situation tactical merc was in. While increasing 1 skill, your automaticly increasing another. (deadly aim has a support requirement, which improves malfunction and auxillary, and deadly aim makes gun almost, if not more powerful then aux. Easily taking over 100 hp in 3 rounds. Malf, gun, aux.)

< Message edited by DeathiZClarity -- 2/11/2013 6:58:20 >
Post #: 8
2/11/2013 7:19:00   
MONCHITO19

I agree. Tactical Merc need a new skill because all the classes have a skill to nerf except this class. We need a change.
Epic  Post #: 9
2/11/2013 7:21:30   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

^ exactly.
Post #: 10
2/11/2013 7:34:54   
Remorse

The thing with TLMs is this,

they have so many good combinations already, adding a debuffs to the mix will make them oped, Il explain.

You say but what about tech mages and BHs etc.

They can get no way near have the defense TLMs can get and the fact TLMs have a HP regain as well means if they have a debuff extra damage on their attacks mean they are extremely hard to out damage, they can regain in energy wat damage does come through and heal all their damage lost and debuff again to start another round of extremely strong attacks.

Low costing frenzy on top of that means they have a high sustain far greater then the BHs because although bloodlust works every turn, the do not have a passive armour which means the HP they regain the also lose much easier compared to TLMs

Trust me the main reason alone TLMs were outrageously overpowered originally was the combination of strong attacks WITH a debuff, WITH a passive armour, with a stron energy regain, WITH a high HP regain with a low cost, WITH a high energy drain making them a lot harder to drain themselves, WITH an extra shield covering whatever the passive armour doesn't, ON TOP OF THAT, A RAGE STEAL TO REMOVE WHAT AS GAINED FORM THEIR MASSIVE DEFENSE!!

Honestly they are extremely flexible even without the debuff adding it would practically put all other classes to shame, That I 100% guarantee you.

IF you really insisted that you have a debuff they only possible way I personally would allow it is if they also too their passive armour away.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 2/11/2013 7:39:16 >
Epic  Post #: 11
2/11/2013 7:48:32   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

^ you make a fine point, but deadly frenzy is easily blocked with omega, double strike is easily blocked, atomic smash is easily blocked. plus the fact that, in order to have mineral armor, reroute, and just a few on other skills, you would have already maxxed out your skill points.
Also At the beginning of the post, i was suggesting a nerfing-skill. Doesnt have to be a dex-taker or a malf-taker. It would be a rage reducer, or something like that. also, I only know of 1 merc skill that will actually benefit from smoke, multi, unless you have a physical primary, but it would be easily countered with shadow arts bounties.
Post #: 12
2/11/2013 8:03:02   
.Freeze

Supported.As most unusable class is tlm atm, it need some more power and maybe intidimate would be good.
Post #: 13
2/11/2013 8:34:48   
Remorse

Once they nerf STR builds you won't need to be 100% power focused builds, TLMs will be 100% fine.

Trust me guys.

They don't need anything.

What needs to happen if fixing shocking STR builds which TLMs must find hard to beat hence they are weak.

One STR builds are gone TLMs will be a worthy class choice.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 2/11/2013 8:35:21 >
Epic  Post #: 14
2/11/2013 8:49:33   
G4m3r

TLMs are so slow to battle lol, but itīs a good class.
Here is my build:

lvl 35

5-1-x
1-6-1
x-1-0
1-1-0

Focus lvl 5

Health 95
Energy minimum

Conclusion: Tlm is a class in high levels that calls for new skill combinations like (stun grenade, field commander,atom smasher and sirurgical strike).
So you have 2 options:

-enhance your main skills (field medic, re-route,etc) or having new usefull skills (stun grenade,sirurgical strike).

< Message edited by G4m3r -- 2/11/2013 8:50:20 >
Post #: 15
2/11/2013 10:47:29   
EpicIsEpic

maby replace mineral armor with smoke which would make sence to not make them OP but also not odd e.g. 2 classes have intimidate, 2 classes have malf, 1 class has smokescreen...
Post #: 16
2/11/2013 10:55:46   
Warmaker04

Actually everyone
who is TLM will support the idea ofc. Normal thing, everyone want his class OP.
BH is op, then merc then TLM. Thats pretty interesting.
TLMs have an much energy with this update and lvl 7 heal and max reroute + 95 hp and super tanky 5 focus build
can dominate everyone. Everybody when lose a battle alot with all builds come to forum say * He is op , He is underpowered, he isnt enough strong *.
There must be some strategy. As all says every class is good if u use it rignt.
Every one was at BHs OP. Now mercs. What is this lol. I`m really tired of this complaints, u guys must learn to play how is it now.
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
2/11/2013 11:09:49   
theholyfighter

quote:

Actually everyone
TLMs have an much energy with this update and lvl 7 heal and max reroute + 95 hp and super tanky 5 focus build
can dominate everyone. Everybody when lose a battle alot with all builds come to forum say * He is op , He is underpowered, he isnt enough strong *.
Every one was at BHs OP. Now mercs. What is this lol. I`m really tired of this complaints, u guys must learn to play how is it now.

Then you'll see every1 as Str Mercs. Everything then now truly depends on luck and who goes first.

What class are you?
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
2/11/2013 11:30:19   
Warmaker04

I`m merc actually, i`m the 1st who dont use str build. Well 5 focus mercenary. and i`m doing even better than someone str.
If your enemy have weakness then it dont matters if u go first or not cause you will have the knowleadge and will be able to view his strategy and cores.
The luck is also OP but not that OP to buff these classes op. Actually i`m merc. I fought 35 lvl BH
He lost cause i ittimidated and he had no str left after mass! ALSO generator and heal saved me lots of times,
All think that Mercenary is not possible to Defeat a Bounty hunter in high lvls. Well their wrong. the BH started first but i still defeated him With Raging yeti infernallity ownage.

Not omega phase but i found very interesting things in these vids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlAITPLEWeA
This thing is certainly possible without STR Build too.
Or the OP tech mages in Early delta which was destroying everything with their caster build.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC0csPtoXkM

But in omega we can do This. EBT.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Mw3TgYx_I
Epic build in gamma phase and i know we are able to do that in omega cause * REQUIRMENTS * Falled down and u dont need to use beta weaps
to make 100 + thing on base stats.
( and reminding that i dont make vids and i`m none of these characters, its just a some interesting vids which i took to show you )

AQW Epic  Post #: 19
2/11/2013 12:01:39   
G4m3r

quote:

Actually everyone

You forgot about strenght and massacres bounty and cyber hunters right

< Message edited by G4m3r -- 2/11/2013 12:04:36 >
Post #: 20
2/11/2013 12:06:26   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

Warmaker, learn the difference between a 'complaint' and a 'suggestion'.

A didn't complain that TLM was underpowered, I think it is a very strong class. But is very boring. Something like a nerfing skill would make tactical merc more interesting. like it said, maybe it upgrade with dexterity, this way it wont be too op, and still be well-balanced.
Post #: 21
2/11/2013 19:42:56   
Vorctic

I think stun grenade should be removed for TLM and switched to another skill (new one). I don't think I've ever seen any sucessful TLM build with more than 1 point invested in stun grenade.
Post #: 22
2/11/2013 22:16:52   
Sir Xander

I would support this if you weren't a Tac merc your self. This opinion of yours instantly becomes Bias no mater what because it would help you out. Its like saying, I want to win all the time and not let anyone else even have a chance.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
2/11/2013 22:40:20   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

^ just becuase it helps out my class, doesnt make it bias. TLM doesnt have any nerfing skills, as for every other class does. Technically, your statement would mean, everytime i suggest an idea for a buff/nerf would make me bias, for I have all the classes in game.

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=uij -tactical merc

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=water%20filler -merc

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=strength%20abuse -cyberhunter

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=Il%20pro%20lI -bounty

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=flame%20the%20fame -techmage

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=death%20iz%20clarity -bloodmage
Post #: 24
2/12/2013 11:38:21   
Warmaker04

DeathIZClarity.
Who said i was talking to u? O_o And btw, the Topic name is New Tac skill but some of people dont give
suggestions they just want their class op enough to dominate everyone. trust,me

g4m3r
Sorry but i cant accept that u read my post fully.

Guys Mass, Berserk, Needs a nerf. Btw
Since everyone was talking how An Mercenary is dominating everyone.
Just get a str BH build and start first and done u won. with mass too.
Shadow art too.
The ONLY WEAKNESS of str mercs is BHs i think.
But that doesnt helps if the merc is * LUCKY * as hell.
I mean he critted his berserk, blocked , critted. etc
An person with 95 hp Tank build can get easy owned with a Maul and berserk
Then whats the point of 5 focus builds?

Greatly kind of regards to the four misters
AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New tac skill? :P
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition