Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

NPCs Drops

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> NPCs Drops
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/11/2013 13:08:52   
G4m3r

I think all NPCs should drop their itens, for example with this feature, Titan drops his staff, armor, gun or auxiliary.
To balance this feature, if you want to use one dropped item you need to pay a price of credits or varium.
You can make credits selling this itens.
Well, with this things, people donīt want to go PvP, so for each 10 battles you have with a Npc you need to play one PvP battle.
As you see, all things are not full edited.
If you got better ideas, share it below.

< Message edited by G4m3r -- 2/11/2013 13:10:19 >
Post #: 1
2/11/2013 13:47:24   
Mother1

not supported in the least. several NPC have rare items on them such as edgar with the frost sword, king artric with the mutating frost weapon, As well as Admin 11 with the stun gun. It wouldn't be right in the least since people paid money to get these promos only for someone else to get it in a drop.
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> NPCs Drops
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition