Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXVI - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXVI - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/14/2013 21:52:19   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

quote:

Public Beta for Oversoul IS LIVE!

Nulgath: Happy Halloween Oversoul Gamers!

Today Oversoul will be open to the public for the Beta phase! It's been a long journey but we are finally here! The game still has a long way to go but we are making so much progress now. I'm proud of how far Oversoul has come and look forward to developing my game further with more features and gameplay elements! This is my passion! I have and awesome team to work with: Warlic, Rolith, Klunk, Dilligaf, Revontheus and of course Artix!

v0.6.08 Updates:

• Valentines Character Cupidtheus!
    • Storm Trainee!
    • Storm Squire!
    • Storm Knight!
    • Goblin!
    • Revamped Card Screen. All character cards will display correctly

Coming Soon:
  • Unlockable Content: Hoping for next week we can limit shops based on 2 things, item prerequesites, Llifetime soul gems, and number of characters you currently have. ( This will allow Grand Quests! )
  • Card Customization... so, so very close...
  • Character screen will be getting soul sellbacks via the delete button next week!

Login and play using the "ONE LOGIN TO RULE THEM ALL!" Hint: That is the same login you use to to play EpicDuel, HeroSmash or log into this site. Soon, all of our games will use this single login.

Now head over to my Facebook page and "Like" it! "Follow" me on Twitter and "Subscribe" to me on Youtube. This I command!

Also please note that the server can go offline without notice for different periods of time. This is NOT a bug.

quote:

Talking about unreleased content obtained through hacking is against the rules. Please refrain from doing such. Posts talking about unreleased content obtained through hacking WILL be deleted, and warnings WILL be issued to those who break this rule. You have been warned before by Balu. Don't make us warn again.

Discussing unreleased content that the game devs have already posted some sort of info on is alright. ~Balu

First of all, I'm going to remind everybody posting in this thread of the =OS= Game Content and Forum Rules , which states:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

The rules for this forum are simple. They are easy to understand and they are easy to follow. As has been stated before - that even though the game is intended for a more mature audience, the forums are still PG in order to stay family-friendly.

If players want to keep focussing on spamming, purposely breaking the rules and complaining about the rules, they will face the consequences of their actions. You have been forewarned enough times to know better. The immature reactions to the rules stops now.
The choice is yours.
~M4B

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha

The AE forums are a place of civility and respect, therefore you are expected to post in the same manner. A few things for you to remember.

1) If someone is posting against the rules, and you realise it, do these three things: Ignore it. Report it. Carry on. Do NOT respond to rule breakers. That is the Forum Staff's job.

2) Just because it is in-game doesn't mean it is allowed here. Know the rules of the AE forums. There are things that are not allowed given our forum rating of PG. Know it and avoid getting yourself in trouble.

3) If you insist on talking about accomplishments that others have yet to conquer, do so in a manner that is polite. Do not rub it in people's faces, do not taunt or tease, and do not throw out tidbits in the name of helping, that only frustrate others and cause them to be upset. Genuinely help, or refrain from posting.

4) Do not correct people's typos and posting mistakes in any form regarding grammar. That is a form of trolling and spam. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand and should be left alone.

Eukara Vox
AE Forum Administration

< Message edited by SMGS -- 2/14/2013 22:04:39 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
2/14/2013 21:52:33   
Riniti

Yay purple.
Post #: 2
2/14/2013 21:53:20   
Vertigo Beast

D: Purple.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/14/2013 21:54:55   
Sir Xander

It burns!!!! Oh wait, thats just the love in my chest! PURPLE FTW!

~Forever Hopeful
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
2/14/2013 21:55:28   
Skurge
The Dealer

Nulgath Solace-91 anyone?

-S

The ArchFiend Needs Your Support.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/14/2013 21:55:42   
Cyber doom5

Ya bosses that are so majorly over powered take all the fun out of the game
First turn storm knight hits a 3 hit combo for 15 damage second turn it hits a 2 hit attack for 10damage
I only manage to use 1 greater heal and 1 holy strike before I die
Storm knight isn't over powered . It is impossible to beat. It kills you in 3 turns or less.

Instead of raising the card power and the ai difficulty they should have just raised the ai

IT SHOULD BE THERE TOP PRIORITY TO BALANCE OUT THE boss difficulty
At the moment I have yet to find any thing that can kill any of the nightmare bosses

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
2/14/2013 21:56:13   
Sir Xander

Sounds lovely Scherzo, May I join you?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
2/14/2013 21:56:56   
so0meone

I love how despite the new AI Light characters still heal at full health xD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
2/14/2013 21:57:49   
EpicCoconut

@cyber: The bosses are beatable with luck and tons of it.
Post #: 9
2/14/2013 21:58:33   
aliesterus

Oh hey Mritha!

@Cyber: Don't forget that if they're too normal that would take the challenge out of them. We need to figure out a way to moderate things.
AQW  Post #: 10
2/14/2013 22:00:01   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Sounds lovely Scherzo, May I join you?

Sure! ^^

Laptop's running out of battery. Sorry, guys!

-S

< Message edited by Scherzo -- 2/14/2013 22:02:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
2/14/2013 22:04:38   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Evening, aliesterus :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
2/14/2013 22:05:33   
Vertigo Beast

@Cyber @Aliesterus I feel like an HP bonus and a better AI would be enough. As in PvP a large level bonus is good enough to put you above the other player. So maybe a +5 level bonus for the bosses? Maybe more? And then maybe just more special cards and a harder AI. I mean +10 HP and more special cards just means you need to think of ways to counter them and try to be safe with your hp, not as much of hope you get extremely lucky by getting your best cards in the first turn. More of a challenge less of a luck battle.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
2/14/2013 22:05:49   
Cyber doom5

My level 13 founder champ couldn't last 3 turns with any of the nightmare boses
The only way is if the AI glitches and charges a few times to often other then that the only way to beat the game is to exploit a glitch

So hmmmmm challange or fun

Forgive me but if I wanted a challenge I'd go do my calculus home work
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
2/14/2013 22:07:18   
Riniti

@Mritha Whenever I see you're online, I try to goto you. And you're always in a dungeon x.x Oh, and don't forget our RP session Saturday/Sunday~
Post #: 15
2/14/2013 22:07:22   
frogger3456

I did it =D
DF AQW  Post #: 16
2/14/2013 22:08:04   
Vertigo Beast

@Cyber You do realize the whole point of Bosses are a challenge, right? They are a bit OP atm, I agree, but they still need to be a challenge otherwise it wouldnt be fun, which is what you seem to be aiming for.

@Frogger Ice Nub: As did I a few minutes ago :D

< Message edited by Vertigo Beast -- 2/14/2013 22:09:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
2/14/2013 22:12:07   
Megadragonknight

@Vertigo
Well, just because some players managed to beat the boss doesn't mean that they are a bit OP and shouldn't be nerf. You do know that it require luck to beat the boss which is what some of us doesn't even like. We want a boss battle that is challenging and not OP that doesn't require luck to beat the boss.
Post #: 18
2/14/2013 22:12:58   
Cyber doom5

Here is the challange of the bosses
1. They have cards that require a maximum of 2chrg to do 5-8dmg per card and a special for 5 that can do 5dmg per turn
2. They can hit up to 6 times per turn(as far as I know)

Us
1.have cards that require 1-13 chrg to do anywhere from 1-10 dmg
2. We start at 5chrg and slowly increase by 3 over time

So the line between challenge and waist of time is very blurry
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
2/14/2013 22:13:50   
frogger3456

@Cyber
Witchblade and Storm Knight can hit a max of 9 times a turn.(5 hit card+4 other attacks)
DF AQW  Post #: 20
2/14/2013 22:14:26   
Vertigo Beast

@Mega @Cyber Did you guys read my post further up?

quote:

Vertigo Beast:
@Cyber @Aliesterus I feel like an HP bonus and a better AI would be enough. As in PvP a large level bonus is good enough to put you above the other player. So maybe a +5 level bonus for the bosses? Maybe more? And then maybe just more special cards and a harder AI. I mean +10 HP and more special cards just means you need to think of ways to counter them and try to be safe with your hp, not as much of hope you get extremely lucky by getting your best cards in the first turn. More of a challenge less of a luck battle.

@Below Good Luck! :D

< Message edited by Vertigo Beast -- 2/14/2013 22:16:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
2/14/2013 22:15:38   
EpicCoconut

The bosses WILL get nerf. Nulgath said it himself in the other thread. We'll just have to wait for it....

Round Three between Xmas and Storm...PLEASE wish me luck.
Post #: 22
2/14/2013 22:16:19   
Cyber doom5

So wait wait wait

You find losing repeatedly fun?
You like the fact that they are on a level so far from us that its 1-5 turn matches?

Excuse me while I search for the psych ward you are currently in
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 23
2/14/2013 22:16:33   
Victoria3114

Love, love is in the air among players~

Hate, hate is apparent for these bosses. Poor guys, they just want a hug.

@ Above
Keep discussion civil and nice pwease :3

< Message edited by Victoria3114 -- 2/14/2013 22:17:12 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 24
2/14/2013 22:17:34   
Riniti

@Victoria Yes, it is in the air~ And maybe WitchBlade and Vergill can get together? And Storm and... a different WitchBlade?
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXVI - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition