Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXVI - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXVI - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/14/2013 22:17:51   
Cyber doom5

I'll give them a hug
And then slit there throats
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
2/14/2013 22:18:33   
EpicCoconut

@victoria I tried to give them a bone crushing bear hug via Xmas but they just killed the poor fiend.
Post #: 27
2/14/2013 22:18:46   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

@Riniti, Less of a dungeon and more of a lizardless pit... and no I have not forgotten about the rp.

@EpicCoconut, Best of luck :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
2/14/2013 22:18:56   
Vertigo Beast

quote:

You find losing repeatedly fun?
You like the fact that they are on a level so far from us that its 1-5 turn matches?

Never did I say this. I said they still had to be a challenge for the bosses to be fun. Otherwise they would just be any other character
and this adds a variety to the game. If you had read my post earlier, you would have seen that I agreed they were too powerful and
I suggested some ways that we could possibly change them, yet still keep the same feeling of them being bosses, not just any other
random character that you may happen to find.

@Mega Its all good, I just dont like being misunderstood.

< Message edited by Vertigo Beast -- 2/14/2013 22:20:47 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
2/14/2013 22:20:06   
Megadragonknight

@Vertigo
Sorry, please forgive me.
Post #: 30
2/14/2013 22:20:50   
EpicCoconut

I find it odd that I do worse the more I fight storm knight. Barely scratched him this time....
Oh well, try and try again.
Oh and thank you Mritha.

EDIT
WB, Lich and Storm seem to use their 5 hits fairly often enough but I've only seen Vergil's five hit from a SS somone took.

< Message edited by EpicCoconut -- 2/14/2013 22:21:59 >
Post #: 31
2/14/2013 22:21:23   
Riniti

@Mritha Someday, you'll catch that Poison Drake. Some day...
Post #: 32
2/14/2013 22:23:21   
Victoria3114

@ Mritha
What I suggest, find something you want to train. Train it in the bottomless pits. Make the focus of your endeavors training, and the Poison Drake a pleasant side surprise. That's what I did, and time seemed to fly.

@ Below
Sorta... xP Aureola.

< Message edited by Victoria3114 -- 2/14/2013 22:24:29 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 33
2/14/2013 22:24:11   
EpicCoconut

@victoria: Are you that FT that's just chilling in Solace?

EDIT
Oh, thought it was you.

< Message edited by EpicCoconut -- 2/14/2013 22:25:50 >
Post #: 34
2/14/2013 22:26:34   
Megadragonknight

quote:

Hello All,

Important Oversoul Update: Your experiences in the game are being heard and taken into consideration. I will make sure boss powers are adjusted soon since the game's main features are not in-game yet.

Trust me, I so want cards customization, artifacts, elemental counters, leader boards and alignments to be in 3 months ago! This game is not the game I came to make without those features. Warlic and Rolith are working as fast as they can but also have to split their time with other games. The only thing that makes these features so complicated to code is the fact that we made this an MMO game. But true PvP matches is what this game was designed around so leaving that out was not an option.

Me and Rev are doing our best to pump out content that have some sort of purpose behind them. The quest system is not yet able to support anything more than what is in-game already. As of now we are just trying to populate the world.
Creating new backgrounds, characters, animations, gameplay features like new card specials, quests and story is pretty challenging to do and also be unique every week. It's just too much for 2 let alone 1 person to do.

Soon, Oversoul will move to a bi-weekly releases for two reasons: 1) I'll need to help on other projects like AE mobile games and AQW3D 2) The weeks I don't work on other games will give us time to release a better quality update to you Oversoul Players.

Oversoul will be a completely different animal once we have all the core functions of the game working. Slowly but surely, it's coming!

-Nulgath

Just Quoted the whole thing that Nulgath posted in the other thread. It is really bad of me to not understand how Nulgath is really working extremely hard for us but i do understand the whole effort he put in for us. I believe in Nulgath and will wait till the boss is balance.

< Message edited by megaknighthero -- 2/14/2013 22:27:39 >
Post #: 35
2/14/2013 22:28:35   
allenwalker888

Hey guys, lets gather at solace 91 and devise tactics to beat this storm guy :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
2/14/2013 22:29:02   
KingoftheNight

For the bosses they should really remove the OP decks and give them the ones that you get in the possessable version but give them improved AI and a higher starting charge at most starting at 10.
Post #: 37
2/14/2013 22:34:27   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

@Victoria, That is what I have been doing, as well as listening to music/reading the forums between animations to help pass the time. Never had a character go past level 10 until I started farming the thing...

Class in the morning, so I'm off. Best of luck with all that you do :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
2/14/2013 22:38:37   
frogger3456

Beat Vergil again =D Having trouble beating Witchblade or Storm Knight though.
DF AQW  Post #: 39
2/14/2013 22:39:55   
allenwalker888

3 tries of pumpkin lord... failed!
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
2/14/2013 22:42:00   
theathenaflame

Happy Valentine's Day Guise
//I remember Pumpkinlord when it came out ^~^
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
2/14/2013 22:42:01   
KingoftheNight

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but in a reply to someone about Love Weaver Nulgath posted this on his twitter.

quote:

I'll animate her for next week. Ran out of time with the early release this week.
Post #: 42
2/14/2013 22:48:00   
EpicCoconut

Spent half an hour dying to several bosses...I give up. Well for today at least. i'll go back to being a punching bag when I'm not so tired, night people.
Post #: 43
2/14/2013 22:52:25   
Cyber doom5

Well ya know the current bosses are idiotic and its hard to believe nulgath made them
They don't have different ai
The boss ai is the same as every other character in the dungeon
B/c they do the same thing the others do
Play all charge 1st move

Oversoul could be much farther along if we didn't have only 1 coder
Nulgath
And revontheus

And yes I said 1 coder if u don't understand try and figure it out yourself

If there team focused soly on oversoul I have no doubt we would have cc and balanced bosses.

Good night my crazies I'm going to bed and maybe tomorrow I won't be so crabby

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 44
2/14/2013 22:54:02   
Riniti

@Cyber Please try to be civil...
Post #: 45
2/14/2013 22:55:56   
Valeris

Finally an undead rogue. Possessed on the first try. Must have all rogues in this game.
Post #: 46
2/14/2013 22:56:10   
frogger3456

Hmmm... From the way my battles have been going, Vergil is possible to kill, but you have to get lucky, WitchBlade may be possible but you have to be SUPER lucky, and Storm Knight may be impossible to kill. That's what I'm getting from my battles.
DF AQW  Post #: 47
2/14/2013 22:57:49   
Cyber doom5

1 last question

Has anyone captured SK ? if so does he cost sg to evolve?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 48
2/14/2013 22:58:54   
Megadragonknight

I give up fighting the bosses. They are truly a hacker in my point of view. No point fighting them when the power they possessed is god-like and i quit when encountering this kind of battle that always guarantee win on the boss side. I hope Nulgath will fix it as soon as possible otherwise the players are going to be enraged sooner or later.

Edit:
@above
If you read frogger's post, SK is impossible to beat. So, no one got him yet.

< Message edited by megaknighthero -- 2/14/2013 23:00:19 >
Post #: 49
2/14/2013 23:01:15   
Cyber doom5

I figure nulgath has given up playing oversoul or this problem with the bosses would have been fixed last week
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXVI - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition