Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What is wrong with healing?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What is wrong with healing?
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/15/2013 17:32:25   
zippinbolts

What is wrong with it? Of the 100 or so battles I fought today roughly 80% of them complained when I used Field Medic. What gives?
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
2/15/2013 17:37:22   
Q...Q

The 80 % is probably some mad Str spammers
DF Epic  Post #: 2
2/15/2013 17:45:19   
Clutch

Hey zippin, I just want you to know that there is absolutely nothing is wrong with healing. its part of the game and honestly pretty necessary to win these days. My advice is to just ignore them and keep battling on!
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
2/15/2013 17:48:00   
the final hour
Banned

their complaining cause they havent conserved enough mana to heal themselves . prolly strengh mercs as a previous poster said "hulk smash" they know nothing else . so their angry cause they just figured out that your smarter then them.
Post #: 4
2/15/2013 17:56:26   
zippinbolts

I'm a TLM and I've been working on a focus build that goes:

6-1-10
0-1-0
6-1-0

For reference.
AQ AQW  Post #: 5
2/15/2013 18:22:16   
AxeOFury

Nothing is wrong with healing.
AQ  Post #: 6
2/15/2013 19:20:13   
hijinks

People just think that you are "pro" if you don't heal. In my opinion, healing is just another tactic to use in the arsenal to win.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
2/15/2013 21:43:28   
  Exploding Penguin

What level are you? This actually happens quite a lot in lower level fights because some players are immature and don't like it when they can't win, so they always declare "no heal" or call you a "noob" when you heal. Don't let it get to you; healing is a perfectly fine tactic and is used by every single strong player in this game.
Epic  Post #: 8
2/15/2013 22:30:04   
ED Prince of Shadows

I remember back in beta when people would say "healing noob" and "no heal plz", but it is perfectly fine.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
2/15/2013 22:49:01   
Made 4 Sunny Days

@Zippin

Healing is a perfectly fine skill to use. Epicduel is (supposed to be) a strategy game, healing is something they give you to benefit you in battle. You're doing the smart thing and using your skills and people are getting butthurt because you end up winning because of your heal, or because healing makes the battle longer and they are trying to win as fast as possible. Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of these complainers when they really have nothing to complain about. You're doing the smart thing, nothing wrong at all, so I wouldn't worry about those people, just laugh at them as you take them down! :)

~Stay Sunny~
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
2/15/2013 22:55:46   
Fortitudo

My favorite hobby is hitting healers for more damage then they heal. xD I personally always tell the other team to heal lol.
Epic  Post #: 11
2/15/2013 23:09:33   
theholyfighter

Healing is a way to stay alive.

AQW Epic  Post #: 12
2/16/2013 0:16:02   
Drangonslayer

If they say dont heal lol just say no berzerker or something lol they get ticked off lol
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 13
2/16/2013 1:04:09   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

Healing is part of my build. Which is what some people dont realize. I invest points in heal, and save the mana. As for them? They dont save any mana, nor invest any points into it.
Kind of like Final said.
Post #: 14
2/16/2013 1:38:47   
Silver Sky Magician

I not only heal, I heal loop. Trolls people to no end.
Post #: 15
2/16/2013 14:16:56   
nico0las

There is nothing wrong with it. Those who complain are players who are too narrow minded to consider more than one outcome to the battle, this being them winning.
A successful build is only as successful as the player, and if you don't take healing into consideration, then you're not a good player.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
2/16/2013 14:42:51   
Warmaker04

True
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
2/17/2013 0:23:34   
DunkThatOreo

I personally dont heal with the current build I have and I only have 79 health. If a lower level has the chance to kill me the next round I let him have the
win.
Epic  Post #: 18
2/17/2013 1:00:25   
TRizZzCENTRINO

oh nothing is wrong with healing, it is part of the battle strategy, those guys who says no heal or calling you a noob for healing are just afraid to lose, just go ahead and heal then defeat them, if they call you a noob then it is a great shame for them to be defeated by a noob.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
2/17/2013 1:06:46   
f4tal1tY

Nothing is wrong with healing! Healing is put in as part of the game, although what really was annoying was the boosters... and its just another way to stay alive, like bloodlust or maul!

- F4tal1tY

- My Guide to Tech Mages - Please check it out! Feedback is appreciated! :)
Epic  Post #: 20
2/17/2013 5:45:19   
Darkwing

the irony is, you're a noob if you don't use heal, not if you heal.
Post #: 21
2/17/2013 5:48:00   
Vagaran

This has happened several time for me in 2v2 during delta. There is nothing wrong with healing, ED is a strategy based game (once they do something too the insane blocking and STR abusing that is)
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 22
2/17/2013 5:49:05   
f4tal1tY

@above actually, you're not a noob if you heal or not. Heal is just a optional choice to change your battle strategy. You win without heal? Gratz! You win with heal? Gratz!

Noobs aren't defined if they use every possible skill they have learnt, its more about applying your knowledge into countering opponents, and ultimately, winning the battle.
Epic  Post #: 23
2/17/2013 14:52:30   
xGreen Warriorx

^ My thoughts exactly. Noob really means newbie, so once new players have figured out how to play, they really aren't noobs anymore.

On topic: nothing wrong with healing, some people just get really annoyed because they would have win if you hadn't healed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
2/17/2013 22:42:36   
ScarletReaper

There is absolutely nothing wrong with healing. The people who complain obviously aren't smart enough to adapt their strategy to it and it is therefore their fault they lost. I have never called someone a heal noob because it is just another aspect of strategy.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What is wrong with healing?
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition