Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Shadowscythe Squadrons

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Shadowscythe Squadrons
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/17/2013 13:06:33   
golden1231

Shadowscythe Squadrons

Location: Soluna City -> Soluna City West -> Paige -> Mission
Objective: Congratulations! You succeeded!
Requirements: None
Release Date: February 8th, 2013

Enemies:
  • Shadowscythe Pilot
  • HoverScythe Model B
  • Hugh Munn (Mecha)
  • Hugh Munn (Energy Blade)

NPCs:
  • Paige
  • Hugh Munn

Dialogue:
    Paige: <You> we have reports from students that a small squad of Shadowscythe have entered the city!
    Paige: In the reports, they mention that the Shadowscythe are ferrying a powerful weapon. Queenadent Odessa asks that you stop them.
    Paige: Be careful, for all we know, they may be carrying more than just a powerful weapon.

(After defeating 2 Shadowscythe Pilots:)
    Paige: <You>, sensors are showing an enemy mech in your area! We need you to take it down before it can cause any damage!
    Paige: Hurry, time is running short!

(After defeating enemy:)
    Paige: Watch out! Sensors show another enemy unit coming your way! The readers... its power level... it's OVER 9000! Be careful!

(After battling Hugh Munn:)
    Hugh Munn: I see your mecha is far stronger than I anticipated, but surely you can't match my enhanced strength and speed!
    Hugh Munn: Prepare for battle, worm!

(After defeating Hugh Munn:)
    <You>: Haha! That was easy, are you sure that your magic blade was turned on? Maybe you should check the warranty!
    Hugh Munn: Silence Fool! You don't know what kind of power you're dealing with!
    <You>: I'm pretty sure I do, I'm just after beating an over confident grunt. *grins*
    Hugh Munn: No. NO. NO! How dare you insult me peon, you're not to be near me let alone speak to me!
    Hugh Munn: This time I was holding back... I misjudged how far you have come... but next time I will NOT hold back.

Rewards Shop:
  • Shadow Squadron Rewards
  • Shadow Squadron Valor Rewards

< Message edited by Peachii -- 3/30/2013 23:58:40 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Shadowscythe Squadrons
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition