Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQ) The Itakis Discussion, Review or Critique Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (AQ) The Itakis Discussion, Review or Critique Thread
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/19/2013 6:42:51   
Tep Itaki
Friendly!

(AQ) The Itakis

Table of Content

• The Long Prologue
    1. The Hunters
  • Necromancers vs Paladins War Story

• The Two Additions

• The Truphma Camps

This is my new writing project after my war story. Currently it is just an introduction to the characters and to their image. I plan to have music and image accompaniment, but still deciding if it's worth the time. However, the update to the story will happen when I have free time, the next term is about to start and I have a lot of plans and obligations to carry out this spring. So fair warning, updates to my story will be slow.

If you wish to be PM'ed when a new chapter is up, feel free to say so here.

Thank you and I appreciate any and all reviews critiques and/or comments on the story.

< Message edited by Tep Itaki -- 5/11/2013 23:22:33 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    2/19/2013 8:08:14   
    dragon_monster

Were is the link to your story?
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
    2/19/2013 8:22:34   
    Tep Itaki
    Friendly!

Ah, currently working on it. I lost all my progress when I forgot to save it to a separate program. Google Chrome does not like me. The chapter will be up as soon as possible. Sorry >.>;;

EDIT: After dealing with technical difficulties, I have managed to post up the introduction of my story. Apologies for the inconvenience.

< Message edited by Tep Itaki -- 2/19/2013 9:23:10 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
    2/19/2013 10:08:23   
    dragon_monster

A question why whould the half werewolf and the half vampire be half only I mean can Constantine especialy him and Safiria give half a curse?
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
    2/19/2013 16:55:47   
    Tep Itaki
    Friendly!

Hmm..You got a point there but I think I should explain it more.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
    3/11/2013 17:50:26   
    Archmopecake

I don't have much useful to add but I really really admire your characterizations, and enjoyed reading the prologue a lot
    AQ  Post #: 6
    4/28/2013 21:31:07   
    Elryn

Custodian (DF)

*Elryn chuckles*

I quite like the dysfunctional family Itaki's kin is turning out to be. It gave me a fair few chuckles.

Edit: I read the introduction. I quite like how each character is unique in appearance and personality. I look forwards to it.

< Message edited by Elryn -- 4/28/2013 21:50:01 >
    AQ  Post #: 7
    5/11/2013 23:20:05   
    Tep Itaki
    Friendly!

Many thanks you two and as Elryn pointed out, I should visit here more. But I'm currently stuck a bit on how to approach the section "The Long Prologue"
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
    6/26/2013 8:21:18   
    Tep Itaki
    Friendly!

Realized there are some things I need to read over and re-edit again as some parts clash with another.

Paladins vs Necromancer
    Found issues with Edge of Extinction war story and will get around to fixing that

Truphmas
    Almost done with story after remembering what exactly happens after Tep gets off the ship

< Message edited by Tep Itaki -- 6/26/2013 8:22:46 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (AQ) The Itakis Discussion, Review or Critique Thread
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition