Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXIX - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXIX - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/22/2013 0:03:29   
Vertigo Beast

@Mega and that is why I was so confused that Soul Gems made such a presence so early on. I understand the need for money (duh) but almost everything seems so SG orientated.

But I dont need to talk about that.

@UnderSoul Augustiner is definitely not that bad. I havent used him in a while but he's got 2 of each of the neutral special cards so he cant be that bad. Also there are 3 faeries that have no attack cards above a 2 damage card, and they have like 3 special cards, and i would be willing to be that they are all worse than Augustiner so he is at least 4th worst at the lowest.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 651
2/22/2013 0:11:56   
Lemonus

@Vertigo Heck he isn't even bad at all. He has a similar deck with Pike Gen and Pumpklord, only different normal cards.
DF AQW  Post #: 652
2/22/2013 0:23:09   
UnderSoul

@Vertigo I know he's not that bad. But according to Andlu he's second worst, next to Andlu. Like I said, I'm inclined to disagree on both points there.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 653
2/22/2013 0:39:38   
Alchemist Gira

Guys tomorrow is Firday meaning LW! that is the highlight of my week

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 654
2/22/2013 0:48:14   
  Grixus Faldor

Founder Knight seems easier to level up with 10 X-Boosts, and when versing Barbarians, using Blessed Strike + Holy Strike works to great effect :D

My favourite characters would have to be Black Dragon and Taurus, given the right combination of cards and you have a killing machine :D

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 655
2/22/2013 0:51:48   
BJEBLE

@above yeah those characters are all really good.
@Undersoul so Andlu is a character in OS? What?Anyways I haven't played Augustiner in while, so I can't say.
Does anyone know if Revonthurkey is better than Katana Zon?Also, it's almost friday which means(Until bi-weekly releases come anyways) new release!
DF  Post #: 656
2/22/2013 1:30:24   
Riniti

@James My favorite? The Egg, of course :P
Post #: 657
2/22/2013 1:39:28   
Victoria3114

My favorite?

....I don't have a favorite yet.... ;-;
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 658
2/22/2013 1:44:46   
Beck

Augustiner has the exact same deck as Pikeman General, which I am currently training.
Though he lacks the attack of PL, Pikey is Amazing at drawing Ironhide. I've dueled with him around 7 times now, and was able to spam a 6-turn Ironhide in 5 of those duels. Seriously. I draw at least 1 Ironhide every hand, or minimum every other hand.
If you are looking for a good tank, consider training Augustiner or Pikeman General.

Revonthurkey is a defensive water hybrid. His main tactic is to cast Renew, shield a ton, and make small attacks boosted by Empower. He actually plays like a defensive Light character more than anything. I don't have Katana Zon, but from her card set, she looks like she has much better attack, and can pull the Refresh-Power Flow combo.

And my favorite character is Cosoma. He can be a strong attack or a strong tank, depending on how you play him, and so is a very adaptable fighter. Plus it's a giant bug that flies into people's faces. And that is awesome.

@Victoria
How about a favorite element?

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 2/22/2013 1:48:32 >
AQW  Post #: 659
2/22/2013 1:48:17   
Tally

Let's not forget about that Poison Drake ;D
DF MQ  Post #: 660
2/22/2013 2:01:31   
DarkLore

This game's logic with spawn and possession rates is crazy! Okay I managed to encounter earth golems a few times in less than 25 minutes. Sadly they all escaped me! Yes using lei makes it go fast, but it takes the fun out of beating earth golems if they won't give in to posession.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 661
2/22/2013 2:06:46   
Lemonus

...I don't favor anyone yet :<
DF AQW  Post #: 662
2/22/2013 4:43:24   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

Anyone else wish the game kinda had a Super Repel like in pokemon?! xD SO USEFUL FOR DUNGEONS AND SUCH.

But this is Oversoul. Not Pokemon c:

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 663
2/22/2013 4:46:11   
Vagaran

@Asuka

I do...But it would be a soul repel instead.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 664
2/22/2013 4:48:04   
Asuka

Maybe it just repels common souls (blue circle) and only make red circle souls appear. owo
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 665
2/22/2013 4:50:55   
Vagaran

As long the Barbarians will be repelled...I would be happy!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 666
2/22/2013 4:54:06   
Asuka

Of course they would be! The north would be so much nicer.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 667
2/22/2013 4:54:55   
Vagaran

Not to mention Rocky Pass....
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 668
2/22/2013 4:55:05   
  Grixus Faldor

@BJEBLE: Indeed, they are! :D
@Riniti: Ah, we have an egg fan among our ranks! I completely forgot about getting the Rev egg >.<

The shields on the Barbarians are ridiculous, thank goodness for Founder Knight and Champion's Blessed Strike, otherwise I'd be a cheese toasty!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 669
2/22/2013 4:56:12   
Vagaran

@James Lu

Ikr? It's amazing how they somehow spam 20 shields in literally 2 rounds >.< (Just noticed you got promoted, gratz on that)
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 670
2/22/2013 4:59:19   
unicron

Off topic: It's sad to see a nice aqworlds set (to be released) has yet again been made member and AC. From feedback.

On topic: Any news on when the bosses are going to be nerfed?
Post #: 671
2/22/2013 4:59:38   
Leader
Unrequited

Soul Repel would be a good idea, though I don't see my self using it much. I don't like to miss out on too much EXP.
Post #: 672
2/22/2013 4:59:52   
megakyle777

You know, I need to get a main, but nothing appeals to me as massivly as, say, Rev Eggs do to Riniti. I'm still waiting for Young 2013 so I could make it my main, but at this point I don't think is coming out AT ALL.
DF  Post #: 673
2/22/2013 5:02:54   
Vagaran

@Megakyle

I'm sure Young 13 will be out at the end of 2013.

@Leader

Eh? All I want is to get those Barbarian OUT. They're painful to battle >.> I mean with a Soul Repel to temporary stop them from poping I could bother searching for AP, Cosoma and PD. But nooooooooo Barbarian just has to be at the place they're all hiding (well besides PD in Bottomless Pit)
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 674
2/22/2013 5:05:27   
unicron

@vagaran Fan girls *giorgio tsoukalos pose*
Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXXIX - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition