Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

"You now pay to lose."

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> "You now pay to lose."
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/21/2013 2:58:33   
Drianx

OK, I have paid alot for this game and I do NOT want to read such frustration and hatred around.

Therefore I am asking for a mute chat button again.

I know it has been suggested countless times. I did it myself countless times already. And really devs, what could be the reason you would not want to do it, since it is so simple?

I do not need advice like 'get over it', 'keep your cool' and such. I know what I need for an enjoyable gameplay, that's why I wrote this thread.

It is dumb not to support this, because if you really want chat, you could simply leave the mute chat button inactive and enjoy the incoming badmouthing.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/21/2013 3:02:50   
Omega ^~^

Support
Post #: 2
2/21/2013 3:12:18   
Mother1

Already in the Frequency suggested ideas dude, however even so I do support it. While in 1 vs 1 and juggernaut you can unclick the chat button without problem in 2 vs 2 you can't without worrying sacrificing seeing your partner's text.
Epic  Post #: 3
2/21/2013 3:20:06   
Drianx

^ The Chat tickbox only hides the chat log. You can still see the chat bubbles. When the mute chat button is pressed I want to see no chat at all.

Again, it's only a matter of choice, who wants chat will be able to have it, just like it is now. But I don't.

The only form of chat that should be allowed in Mute mode should be the Buddy Private Chat Request.

< Message edited by Drianx -- 2/21/2013 3:23:32 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
2/21/2013 9:28:54   
Trae

support
Epic  Post #: 5
2/21/2013 12:30:45   
Ilaiga

support 1000000000000000000000% , it is very annoying that due to the last changes the newbies can now call hardcore players losers and even worse , so from all of my heart i support
Epic  Post #: 6
2/21/2013 12:33:30   
Melbourne

I get called a noob when I lose to level 35's... And I am level 31. It doesn't really make much sense to me but I support because I'm tired of being called a noob ;)
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
2/21/2013 13:50:03   
ThePriest

support 100%
Post #: 8
2/21/2013 15:05:33   
.Sir Lazarus.

Support!!!

I cant stand the disrespectfull kids calling you names and every single guy at the end of the fight calls you a noob.... Thats so pathetic it makes me sick to my stomack...

Im an emperor and i play this game for fun, not for fricking 10 yearolds calling me names in my spare time.

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 2/21/2013 18:40:47 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
2/21/2013 18:56:06   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

Locking this up, since it falls under the FSI. The FSI contains a list of frequently suggested ideas that have already been discussed among the devs, so suggesting the idea over and over again sadly is ineffective. Its either already considered, rejected or already planned but can't implanted yet for whatever reason. Until then, the only advice (I know you don't want to hear that) I can give for you guys is to simply ignore and report them.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> "You now pay to lose."
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition