Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Yeti Special

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Yeti Special
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/22/2013 18:45:51   
King Helios

Recently, I was fighting a newb in jugger, with no res but REALLY high dex. I wanted to use the E Yeti Unblockable to kill him. However, he had no weapons besides claws.

My suggestion: Make the yeti special useable, regardless of if they have a sidearm / aux or not.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/22/2013 18:48:21   
ED Prince of Shadows

Supported, it's kind of like Assim not being usable if you have full energy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/22/2013 19:28:19   
Mother1

Not supported. The point of the yeti's special is to disable the side arm or aux. Doing this would just be giving the yeti owners a free unblockable hit anytime.
Epic  Post #: 3
2/22/2013 20:04:02   
Vypie

If the yeti is not going to find anything to eat, he will not want to chomp. :(

The poor starving yeti would only get fooled by it's owner, thinking he could finally satisfy his hunger...

Not supported.. and finding enemies lacking weapons is already an advantage.
Epic  Post #: 4
2/23/2013 17:11:44   
Hard boy

umm its 1 use per battle and does around 75% dmg, unlike the cheesy platinum pride, bionic weps, and jack o fire.
Epic  Post #: 5
2/23/2013 17:27:03   
Blaze The Aion Ender

I support, as ED Prince said, it is like assimilate
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
2/24/2013 13:51:31   
King Helios

Yeti needs a buff anyhow; this could be one.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
2/24/2013 14:04:42   
Mother1

The yeti got a buff in the form of it evolving not once but twice. Plus the yeti's purpose is to disable the sidearm and aux without fail. making it useable anytime even if they don't have any of these would just be giving you a free unblockable hit which I can grantee will be abused.
Epic  Post #: 8
2/24/2013 14:51:03   
Cursed Darkness

quote:

The yeti got a buff in the form of it evolving not once but twice. Plus the yeti's purpose is to disable the sidearm and aux without fail. making it useable anytime even if they don't have any of these would just be giving you a free unblockable hit which I can grantee will be abused.

exactly, if you want the yeti to be abused then nerfed it's ur choice but i for one don't want this or the abuse to happen with the yeti.

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 2/25/2013 9:30:45 >
Epic  Post #: 9
2/25/2013 8:18:26   
King Helios

mother1;

Is 75% damage THAT op?
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
2/25/2013 8:38:05   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

First time i agree with mother1 haha.
This will only get used as an unblockable and thats not what we want, do we?

There are already enough unblockables, use one of those, if you got run out of them, bad luck.
It doesnt even make sense too...

Not supported
Epic  Post #: 11
2/25/2013 17:36:07   
King Helios

^ My point is this. If we want an unblockable attack, make it a low % of damage. Like 75%. Like the Yetis'.

Besides, when do you see-ever-someone with no gun/aux? Only in Jugg.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
2/25/2013 18:58:18   
Mother1

@ king helios

I am in the tourney and I happen to see some players missing a piece of gear. One example is this one player who was using a support abuse build and didn't have an aux (insert facepalm here) So it isn't only in jug that this happens.

On topic

The yeti's special only does 60% damage and you want it to be 75%? So you want to buff it not once but twice when the bot already got 2 buffs? No just no.
Epic  Post #: 13
2/26/2013 15:35:50   
King Helios

@mother1;

Oops…thought it was 75%.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Yeti Special
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition