Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Patch Notes 1.5.3 - February 22, 2013

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Patch Notes 1.5.3 - February 22, 2013
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/23/2013 1:12:42   
kaiseryeux21

sorry dev's but u just made a very terrible mistake again. look at all those support techmages and support cyber hunters.
DF Epic  Post #: 51
2/23/2013 1:13:55   
Darkoake445

I haven't seen a single support TM or CH, I've been encountering support Mercs like it's my job though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
2/23/2013 1:18:51   
DestruRaGe

I am a support tech mage and they did a great change to support. Earlier it happend often that I didint crit even once in a battle or only once
with my high support, or my opponent with like 20-40 support critted while I didint... So trust me they did a good thing.
Epic  Post #: 53
2/23/2013 1:20:11   
kaiseryeux21

i've lost 5 battles in a row against support TM and CH. never happened to me before.
DF Epic  Post #: 54
2/23/2013 1:24:29   
upgradefire

quote:

i've lost 5 battles in a row against support TM and CH. never happened to me before.

let me guess tm over 100 support ch around 90 support
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
2/23/2013 1:25:38   
kaiseryeux21

^ u know it. how can u counter those with different class??
DF Epic  Post #: 56
2/23/2013 1:32:17   
ReinVI

well the finally did something right with strength but there's still no stopping builds that malf, azreal side, then finish off 3hko

thanks to balance devs have ruined the tourney for me :/ I pretty much have no chance since I'm broke no creds, no varium etc etc
Epic  Post #: 57
2/23/2013 1:32:27   
Dimentic

You can counter them if you are lucky. Azrael mages on the other side are way too strong.

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve."
Dimentica!
Epic  Post #: 58
2/23/2013 1:42:41   
midnight assassin

I'm willing to spend lots of credits to eradicate these brainless abusers. I'm getting extremely irritated on persons calling me a noob because of that darn malf.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
2/23/2013 1:44:30   
TRizZzCENTRINO

the devs didn't think it through with this update, even i saw whats coming when i read the design notes before they even updated the servers.
i was hoping that this would be a fair tournament but now I'm just not so sure anymore, support mages and hunters has the highest win rate and other classes like tactical mercenaries without a strong and reliable energy shield just gets defeated every time.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 2/23/2013 1:45:41 >

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
2/23/2013 1:48:35   
ReinVI

the touraments not fair.. at all and this literally has in one swoop destroyed my enjoyment of the game.. there is no way I can compete and maintain a winrate high enough to earn
a yeti.. so well sadly I dunno if i will play much any more.. there losing more players every week :/
Epic  Post #: 61
2/23/2013 1:49:54   
kaiseryeux21

^^even with sheilds, azrael's gun still can take care of that.
DF Epic  Post #: 62
2/23/2013 1:51:20   
kaiseryeux21

now i can say, the ED balance team is simply horrible. sorry for being sarcastic but acceptance is a must. i hope the balance will be fixed soon or more players will definitely quit this game, including me.
DF Epic  Post #: 63
2/23/2013 1:53:23   
TRizZzCENTRINO

to RabbleFroth and Titan if they are out there, you guys better fix the BALANCE fast! and not wait till next week!
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
2/23/2013 1:57:15   
kaiseryeux21

@trizz, agree with you. This is the most terrible thing that happened to ED in terms of balance. I guess i would have to play 2 vs 2 untill the balance is fixed.
DF Epic  Post #: 65
2/23/2013 1:58:30   
King Helios

Sticking to the relative safety of Jugg Merc for this tourney until balance is fixed.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
2/23/2013 2:06:24   
TRizZzCENTRINO

i feel nightwraith and charfade are the lucky ones, they never have to take the blame in terms of overpowered weapon skill cores and disastrous balance.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
2/23/2013 2:20:36   
Promaster

The update totally destroyed Tech-support BHs. What build is actually viable for BHs except str now?
AQW Epic  Post #: 68
2/23/2013 2:23:15   
ale6300

@above any build, tried with 5 focus, Str, Str Massacre, and Support and anyone work.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 69
2/23/2013 2:33:46   
edwardvulture

I've been playing this game since beta and have near-level cap accounts of each class and I can say this game, in terms of stats and skills, have never been as balanced.
The balance between support and strength/ technology and dexterity is where it should be considering that support is a complete luck factor that only provide a clear relation to auxiliary damage and skills. Keep in mind that without luck factors, this game would not be fun at all. If everything went "according to plan" then there is no point to battle to begin with, everything would be pre-set.
Now, the cores with its 1-time use and infallible damage/effects, their a bit Oped, but it would be balanced if everyone had access to them. So, overall great balance update.
Also, the two new scythes look terrific and I bought one of each(spread somewhere in my accounts).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 70
2/23/2013 2:45:28   
kittycat

I believe that the staff has given mages and maybe cyber hunters too much power, but balance of stats are satisfactory.
AQ MQ  Post #: 71
2/23/2013 3:41:12   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@edwardvulture i see why this update is great and balanced for you, because i looked at your character page.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
2/23/2013 3:45:02   
edwardvulture

I take back about part of what i said, malfunction and plasma bolt is overpowered.

I think support and strength are so up to par, first turn should be removed from support.

I haven't played my mage or cyber hunter yet since this update.

Holy crap.... the malf azrael's will and aux combo

< Message edited by edwardvulture -- 2/23/2013 4:06:24 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 73
2/23/2013 5:01:59   
midnight assassin

@Alec. There are a reason why only few of us switch to tech bh. And my reason is to avoid balance issues at the same time being strategic. Well going to play final fantasy or might quit as well when they didn't fix this asap.

< Message edited by midnight assassin -- 2/23/2013 5:05:57 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
2/23/2013 5:15:11   
Oba

quote:

I think support and strength are so up to par, first turn should be removed from support.

That would make support useless again, so no.

And I personally as a TM, aint winning more or less than I did before this update. Tho, as I said from the beginning, Plasma Bolt need to get the same requirements and required energy as it had before its last buff.

< Message edited by Oba -- 2/23/2013 5:16:39 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Patch Notes 1.5.3 - February 22, 2013
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition