Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Inbox full

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Inbox full
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/24/2013 9:30:46   
black knight 1234567

Every time I log on, it tells me Inbox Full, and even appears so, even if I delete messages. I'm unable to receive any PM's...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
2/24/2013 10:05:11   
Skurge
The Dealer

Try to be a bit more specific with your problem.

How many total messages do you have as of now? What about "sent messages"?

-S

Note: @Below:
Really? Thanks for clearing that up.

< Message edited by Scherzo -- 3/11/2013 21:46:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/24/2013 13:07:21   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Sent messages don't count towards the Inbox capacity.

@blackknight, try clearing your cache and then logging in.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
3/11/2013 9:46:23   
black knight 1234567

Tried that Arthur, and it's still not working....
And sorry for the sudden bump, but i'm an avid RPer on the forums, and it's hard doing collabs without PM's. /:
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
3/11/2013 14:42:23   
  Grixus Faldor

Make sure your Archive and Sent Box are all empty. Both those folders count towards your total.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/11/2013 17:20:34   
Bu Kek Siansu

^ I'm sure and as Arthur already said that the sent messages don't count towards the Inbox capacity. :)
Post #: 6
3/11/2013 20:51:31   
Everest
Moving Mountains

How many messages are in your inbox at the moment?

I'm not familiar with the forum groups anymore, but I would say the problem is most likely that you were in a group that provided you with an enlarged inbox capacity. Following from that, either the group is now defunct or you were removed from it, which means your inbox size was reduced to the default. You're continuing to get that message because even after deleting messages you're still over your quota.
Post #: 7
3/12/2013 5:44:45   
Bu Kek Siansu

• Just to add on Everest's post, you should delete messages from your Inbox until you have enough spaces in your Inbox capacity for receiving messages.

• I think, that's the issue that you haven't delete messages from your Inbox until you have enough spaces in your Inbox capacity for receiving messages that your Inbox is still full even after deleting messages.

• Every now and then, check out your Inbox, make sure to delete some messages from your Inbox until you have enough spaces in your Inbox capacity for receiving messages.

< Message edited by Bu Kek Siansu -- 3/12/2013 5:50:54 >
  • Post #: 8
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Inbox full
    Jump to:

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition