Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Dragon's Dirge [DF]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Guilds >> The Dragon's Dirge [DF]
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/25/2013 15:08:51   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

~
Born of Strength,
Born of Fire.
Born of Courage,
And Born of Desire.
Gods in the Sky,
Brought down to the Land
Forced to Bow,
To the Tyrants' Hand.
Who could stop this mindless scourge,
The Song of Pain, the Dragon's Dirge.
~

Welcome, fellow adventurers, knights, bards, spellcasters and all others to the clan that is known as The Dragon's Dirge.
We are a clan formed in times of great turmoil, of War and Destruction, and in turn, of Desperation. However, even amongst all this evil, we strive to fulfill but one purpose, the upholding of a dying race, the Dragons, a cause already taken up by many, but sadly in vain.
We are those who have decided to answer the Dragons' call for aid when many have turned their backs. And we cannot fail. We will not fail.

Do you think you have what it takes to be a Saviour? A friend to the mighty beasts? A true Dragonlord of Lore?

Then come, walk through those doors and never look back again.

-Basic Requirements-

So you've mustered up the courage and decided to be a part of our clan? Fair enough.
But, before you can come any further, read through these basic requirements:

1. Your DragonFable Character must be a Dragonlord.(Optional)
Being a DragonLord is NOT a must but you get additional clan incentives(higher positions, etc.) if you have a Dragon Amulet on at least one character.

2. Your DragonFable character/DragonLord must be at least Level 25.
If you have more than one characters on your account, then at least one of them needs to be Level 25 or above in order for you to be eligible for the clan.

3. Must be a reasonably good English speaker.
You need not be a major in Literature or have a Ph.D but
it is only natural that you have atleast some knowledge of the English language otherwise we won't be able to understand you.

4. Must be active on DragonFable.
You need to be a reasonably active DragonFable player. It helps to see if you are in touch with the game based on which this clan came into being.

5. Must be willing to abide by the General Forum Rules and The Dragon's Dirge Rules.
Self-explanatory.

~~~~**~~~~

-Application Procedures-

The Dragon's Dirge is currently recruiting new members to fill it's ranks.
We encourage you to go through the entire clan page before applying. However, if you feel that no more needs to be seen, then step forward and fill out the following Application Format.

[b]Forum Name:[/b]
[b]When did you start playing DragonFable:[/b]
[b]Link to Character Page:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join The Dragon's Dirge:[/b]
[b]Are you familiar with the Rules and Regulations mentioned on this page:[/b](Yes/No)

Please PM your Application to Arthur.One of us will contact you via the forum's Private Messaging system to complete further formalities and officially invite you into the family.

-Clan Artist Applications-

We are also recruiting an Artist to fill the clan's ranks.
Please fill out the Application Format provided below if you are interested in filling these positions.

[b]Forum Name:[/b]
[b]Post applying for:[/b]
[b]Examples of Work:[/b](Banner/avatar if applying for Artist)

Please send your Artist Applications to Arthur via the forum's Private Messaging System.
You will be notified within 3 days of whether you have managed to take your opted post or not.

-The Dragon's Dirge Rulebook-

There is a set of Rules that you need to follow once you are a Member of The Dragon's Dirge. The Rules are as follows:

0. All Comprehensive AE Forum Rules and Regulations MUST be followed. There are absolutely NO exceptions to this Rule, nor will there ever be.

1. You will NOT be joining any other DragonFable Clan as long as you are part of The Dragon's Dirge.

2. No Spamming, Trolling, Flaming is allowed either in the Clan Recruitment Thread or in the Clan Forums.

3. No swear words are to be used in the Clan Recruitment Thread or within the Forums & Chatbox. Exceptions are always there, and I expect members to be aware of them without my needing to tell them of the same.

4. You will not talk of things that are not within the limits of PG-13. Examples include Drugs.

5.. No linking to sites that contain inappropriate content or are not suitable for family viewing. This Rule holds true for the Clan Recruitment Thread, the Clan Forum and the Chatbox.

6. You will NOT accuse fellow members of Hacking into AE Games or anywhere in general. Should you suspect so, you will let the Clan Founder or Co-Founder know. Public display will be dealt with strictly.

7. No Bragging. While we are proud of our individual and collective achievements, we prefer to not shout out to the world about it.

8. No Disrespect. EVER. You will NEVER disrespect fellow clanmates or clan members of allies. Remember, even they are human beings and have feelings. Think carefully before cracking jokes about other members.

9. Forumites who are NOT members of The Dragon's Dirge or it's allies must never be allowed into the Chatbox or the Clan Forums.

~Consequences~

We consider no Rule as being major or minor in The Dragon's Dirge. Should you be found breaking any of the above-mentioned Rules, the following procedure shall be brought into effect by the Clan Founder, Co-Founder or any Moderator that has been assigned by the Founder/Co-Founder.

*First Time*
You will be warned.

**Second Time**
You will be warned and temporarily banned from the Chatbox for a definite period that the Founder/Co-Founder/Moderator will decide based on the situation and nature of breach.

In the event that there is a ***Third Time***
You will be indefinitely banished from the Clan never to be taken back again.

-Guild Treasury-
We follow a practise of amassing gold possessed by all our members and displaying it here collectively.

11445 Gold

~Goals~

1. Have 5 Members.
2. Have 10 Members.
3. Have 20 Members.
4. Have 1 Ally Clan.

-Alliances-

We are open to forming Alliances with other clans. Should you wish to form an Alliance with The Dragon's Dirge, please PM Arthur with the following format:
[b]Clan Name:[/b]
[b]Do you have a Private Forum & Chatbox?:[/b] (Please provide links)
[b]Why do you want to form an Alliance with us:[/b]

-Clan Enemies-

Should you wish to openly declare yourself as our enemy, please PM Arthur stating the same.

-Fortunately, we have no clan enemies yet-

-Clan Forums-

The Dragon's Dirge Forums

-Clan Chatbox-
The Dragon's Dirge Chatbox

The Hall of Leagues
Finally, we come to the Hall of Leagues where you shall officially get to enter only after you've proven your worth as a member of The Dragon's Dirge. We house Eight Elemental Leagues, each dedicated to one of the Eight basic elements. Each League has it's own Captain, Lieutenant and Saviour. The Leagues are as follows:

~The League of Ignis~
Fierce, Passionate and Aggressive, these are the traits of the League of Fire. If you are never satisfied, and always have a desire to rise, then join us, kindle the fire in you. Be a member of the League of Ignis.

Captain: Legendium

Lieutenant:

Saviour: <Selected through Poll>

Members
-
-
-

~The League of Aqua~
Cool, calm and collected, the Aqua flow like water. They think carefully before acting and are patient. Their desires are many, but never unquenchable. They are soft-hearted and thoughtful. If you think you belong here, then join the League of Aqua.

Captain: Lemonus

Lieutenant:

Members
-
-
-
-

~League of Terra~
Strong, stubborn and very down-to-Earth, the League of Terra is for members who are capable of enduring almost any and all obstacles in their way. They will break through all and keep going their way. Are you a Terran? Then come, join the League of Terra.

Captain: bokterier

Lieutenant:

Saviour:<Selected through Poll>

Members
-
-

~League of Aer~
Quick, cheery and light-hearted, the Aer are almost never upset. They take life as it comes and just live through without any sadness. They are seldom in a sad mood and they exude an aura of happiness. Join the League of Aer if you are such.

Captain: Arthur(Founder)

Lieutenant:

Saviour:<Selected through Poll>

Members

-
-
-
-

~The League of Necro~
Shifty, shady, and without a doubt mysterious, the League of Necro use Darkness as their ally. Are you ready to be one with the Dark?

Captain:

Lieutenant:

Members
-
-
-

~The League of Lucem~
Strong, brave, and above all honorable, The League of Lucem are for those of a well rounded personality. Are you willing to face the evils of the world, regardless of the cost? Then come, brave one, join Lucem.

Captain:

Lieutenant:

Members
-
-
-

~The League of Glacies~
Cool, calm, and collective, the League of Glacies are a chilling bunch, not often welcoming to outsiders. Excellent at keeping their cool in a hot situation, very few are able to break the sound walls of their calm.

Captain:

Lieutenant:

Members
-
-
-

~The League of Zhar~
Energetic and excitable, members of the League of Zhar are quick, independent thinkers, who are constantly thinking about the endless possibilities in the world. While some of the things they say may shock you, their energy has no limits.

Captain:

Lieutenant:

Members
-
-
-

-Probation List-
We host a Probation List wherein we will list the Members who haven't selected a League yet but are members of The Dragon's Dirge.

-

~~~**~~~

-Arthur(Founder)

< Message edited by Arthur -- 3/14/2017 11:52:39 >

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
3/7/2013 13:56:46   
07hillmic

Forum Name: 07hillmic (prefer to be called Hydrattler)
When did you start playing DragonFable: 11/11/07
Link to Character Page: http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=15552556
Why do you want to join The Dragon's Dirge: Arthur mentioned it to me, and i liked the idea of joining
Are you familiar with the Rules and Regulations mentioned on this page: Yes
DF MQ  Post #: 2
4/22/2013 17:09:05   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

quote:

Hey Hydra,

As you can see, I've made you the Lieutenant of Aqua.
Thank you for joining our cause.
You may post in our forums.

Welcome to The Dragon's Dirge.

quote:

I welcome you to The Dragon's Dirge, Legendium. I also hope that you stay with us for a long time.^^

What League would you like to be a part of?

With Legendium, we have achieved our very first goal of 5 members...!!

Let's hope we have many more.

quote:

Legendium, you are now a Lieutenant under Vulkan in the League of Ignis.

You can make an account in the Guild Forums and get approved.

quote:

For those wishing to join but still unsure of the Guild's functioning, we have added a Guest Friendly section in our Private Forums where you can post your questions without hesitation before you join or take any decisions regarding The Dragon's Dirge.

We look forward to your applications.

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome TheDarkWandererGirl to The Dragon's Dirge.

We hope he/she stays in our Guild for a long period of time.

< Message edited by Jorath -- 4/24/2015 12:13:20 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
4/25/2013 22:46:42   
bipolar

Forum Name: Bipolar
When did you start playing DragonFable: When i was 7 (Now i'am 14)
Link to Character Page: http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=44181103
Why do you want to join The Dragon's Dirge: I wanna know cool ppl, do more friends and have fun :D
Are you familiar with the Rules and Regulations mentioned on this page? Yes

< Message edited by bipolar -- 4/25/2013 22:47:09 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 4
4/26/2013 9:36:47   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Accepted.

Which League would you like to be a part of?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
4/26/2013 15:10:25   
bipolar

The League of Terra it's good to me =p
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 6
4/26/2013 17:26:25   
t track

forumname: t track
When did you start playing Dragonfable: 4 years, 11 months, 1 week, and 3 days as of the day this post was made
Link to charachter page: Valpro
Why do you want to join The Dragon's Dirge? I want to see other people who like AE games.
Are you familiar with the Rules and Regulations mentioned on this page? YEEAAH! ;p
Which league would like to be part of? Aer.

< Message edited by t track -- 4/27/2013 15:30:58 >

DF AQW  Post #: 7
4/30/2013 13:15:18   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

quote:

@t track, your bio is currently under review.

@all, I would suggest using your AEF forum names on TDD's Private Forums as well. Makes it easier to find out who you are.

Also, who registered in TDD's Private Forums recently by the name Francisco?

< Message edited by Arthur -- 4/27/2013 2:55:11 >

Okay then.

Let us officially welcome t track to The Dragon's Dirge. Welcome t track...!!

You may register in our private forums and begin posting.

I would highly suggest the Dragons to use the official clan signature located at the bottom of the first post. Just copy the URL, paste it in your signature box and add the [img] and [/img] tags to the left and right of the link respectively.

It helps to promote the Guild. Good Luck.^^

< Message edited by theosenia -- 5/21/2014 9:51:20 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
7/21/2013 10:01:28   
bokterier

Forum Name: Bokterier
When did you start playing DragonFable: Since 9/10/2007, but I stopped playing, and started again in 2010.
Link to Character Page: Here
Why do you want to join The Dragon's Dirge: I want to have something that holds me here on the forum, and makes me want too play DragonFable!
Are you familiar with the Rules and Regulations mentioned on this page? Yes.
League: I would like too join Terra, if that is possible.

< Message edited by bokterier -- 7/21/2013 17:16:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
8/15/2013 5:31:21   
ernitis

Forum Name: ernitis
When did you start playing DragonFable: since I was 6 or 7, but I took MAJOR breaks and now I am restarting.
Link to Character Page:http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=8785199
Why do you want to join The Dragon's Dirge:I want to meet new firends and help in wars!
Are you familiar with the Rules and Regulations mentioned on this page: Yes(Yes/No)

I wloud like to join Terra!

< Message edited by ernitis -- 8/16/2013 3:42:32 >
Post #: 10
9/5/2013 21:43:46   
lordmastersupreme

Forum Name: lordmastersupreme
When did you start playing DragonFable: 11/21/2007
Link to Character Page: http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=15866392
Why do you want to join The Dragon's Dirge: I want to join a guild, and you guys seem to be a great guild ^^
Are you familiar with the Rules and Regulations mentioned on this page: Yep
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
9/9/2013 12:42:50   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

We have 10 clan members in our clan now. Congratulations to us on getting another of our achievements.

Anyways, let us welcome ernitis and lordmastersupreme to The Dragon's Dirge.

Clan members, please check out the Announcements Section in our private forums. There is a challenge in there. Also, I would encourage every member to kindly use their own names in the private forums as well as it helps to approve members easily.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
5/9/2014 23:06:21   
KBlanke

Forum Name:KBlanke
When did you start playing DragonFable:May 2010
Link to Character Page: http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=35661932
Why do you want to join The Dragon's Dirge:I would like to be part of a DragonFable community to play with.
Are you familiar with the Rules and Regulations mentioned on this page:Yup.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
5/10/2014 10:45:28   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

Forum Name:Warmonger DragonJax
When did you start playing DragonFable:Really fun to play and addictive with good storylines,art and music.
Link to Character Page: Clicky
Why do you want to join The Dragon's Dirge:My forum friends were discussing about this guild and it looks like its fun so I want to join.The other reason is my old clan the Dragon Warlords is barren.No members at all and the guild was started by two people out of sheer curiosity.So anyways these are the reasons
Are you familiar with the Rules and Regulations mentioned on this page:Yes

I would like to join League Terra if I am accepted and would also like to apply for lieutenant if selected.Thank you

Post #: 14
5/10/2014 11:33:18   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Applicants are requested NOT to post their applications in this thread anymore.

We only take applications via the Private Messaging system provided by these forums.

Please PM your applications either to me or to Chaosweaver Amon, or BOTH.

Thank You.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 15
5/16/2014 13:22:40   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

I thought I should mention, that we now have an official clan Twitter account! If you are in the clan, or interested in joining, follow it for updates.

https://twitter.com/DragonsDirgeDF
DF  Post #: 16
5/20/2014 18:31:34   
TJByrum

Dropping in to see what all the fuss is about.

I don't play DF anymore, but when I did I had a nice character with a Destiny Weapon and a Doom Weapon. Not a Dragonlord though.
DF AQW  Post #: 17
5/20/2014 19:14:06   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Well you can't join if you aren't active. Sorry.
DF  Post #: 18
12/15/2016 15:20:43   
Samirasaid

Forum Name: Samirasaid

When you started playing DragonFable: 2/4/2011

Link to Character Page: http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=39900991

Why do you want to join Dirge of the Dragon: Why do I want to have friends to share the adventures in my journey, to meet other heroes to battle side by side to protect the weak and oppressed from great evil, I also know Chaosweaver Amon very conversant with It on twitter ( https://twitter.com/IceBoundSamira1) well that's basically what makes me want to join that clan.

You are familiar with the Rules and Regulations mentioned on this page: Yes

I want to belong to the League of Glacius, because I love the ice, the cold.

The snow blows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen
The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside
Could not keep it in
Heaven knows I try

Do not let them in, do not let them see
Be the good girl you always had to be
Conceal, do not feel, do not let them know
Well now they know

Let it go let it go
Can not hold you back anymore
Let it go let it go
Turn my back and slam the door
And here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let it go let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway

< Message edited by Samirasaid -- 12/15/2016 15:47:40 >
DF  Post #: 19
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Guilds >> The Dragon's Dirge [DF]
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition