Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

first strike

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> first strike
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/26/2013 1:26:26   
arceus12345

i say focus should also play a role in getting first strike as merc (supp abusers) mostly they get first strike , leaving their other stats to the least
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/26/2013 2:22:01   
NDB

Why focus? They should simply put a cap on the first strike chances because they are ridiculous now. 34 more support and 100% go first.
Epic  Post #: 2
2/26/2013 2:58:48   
Mother1

@ NDB

absolutely not! We already have support merc's and other support builds abusing the crap out of it now while it is almost grantee. Now you want to give them 100% chance of going first just because of that?

I personally think they need to remove going first from support period and make it random. This way no one can try to abuse it (with the old support formula) or actually abuse it (like this new accursed formula)
Epic  Post #: 3
2/26/2013 4:57:16   
Vypie

NDB is saying it is ridiculous as it is right now, because you just need 34 support above the enemy to have a 100% chance of first strike.

He's not suggesting it... it is already working like that.

Base 50%, and for each point in support over the opponent... you get +1.5% chance of going first.
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> first strike
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition