Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) The tale of a Shadow Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (DF) The tale of a Shadow Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/27/2013 17:56:48   
The Odor

This is a place to discuss my story "A tale of a Shadow". It is my main character in DFs backstory and will be built on til it reaches the beginning of the game. It will interconnect with other DF Fanfiction I got in the pipes (Mainly the backstories of my six characters and the backgrounds of my good friend Runekiris six characters (Titan sized thanks for letting me use them) as well as a huge overarching story that will come to light as you read the backstories). This story is still being writing so advice will be considered and appreciated. So... Read it, say what you think and discuss what you think will happen/is happening.

P.S: I have put this story on pause for now since I want to work up Runekiris Mains story to the same point in time as Odors as they will be very well connected.
P.P.S: I am well aware the entire first part is rather generic but things will switch up in part two as we venture into the lands of trauma.

< Message edited by The Odor -- 2/27/2013 18:38:57 >

Where is my Hat of of Darkness, Dorkishness and Despair?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
2/27/2013 17:58:39   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

Where is the link to the story?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
2/27/2013 18:02:03   
The Odor

Just posted it... Of some reason the story was processed after the discussion thread and so decided that I can't post messages that fast.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
2/27/2013 18:12:38   
runekiri

I really like the story up to this point, but I think I prefer the continuations of the stories over what is up so far. I have already gotten to take a peek at what you have written - but not yet posted, but look forward to seeing the completed stories. Do you have any clue as for when you will be able to post anything else?

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
2/27/2013 18:17:05   
The Odor

Hmm... Since I have am almost done with a huge thing for school I might be able to post part one of Noels Backstory next week (Almost done but needs abit more) but it doesn't bring us to the point where The Odors part one ends (as Noel is a bit more clearly complex...).
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
2/28/2013 8:04:17   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

Question, will this story replace "The Children of the Arch Mage" as your new canon backstory?

quote:

If Noxus were to find out about me and my friends dabbling in matters he wants unstudied we would at least lose our scholarship.

Let me see, Noxus rose to power (became dean) after he took Vayle under his tutelage. He was also part of the Shadowscythe, so this project must have been a threat to his position.

quote:

His foe was launched backwards several feet before falling out off the air.

of

quote:

Suddenly he heard a stiff wind picking up and the dark magician was smashed into the wall of the house from which he once again fell to the ground from.

The second one is not required.

quote:

The Odors door was kicked open by his father with his brother Lordan a step behind holding Sinaka in his arms.

The Odor's (He was in his room?)

quote:

“Get away from the window<> Odor!”

quote:

John replied by smashing his heavy axe blade into the lead skeletons head caving it in,

skeleton's

quote:

Odor looked into the darkness among the trees where a pair of green gloving eyes flashed by.

glowing

quote:

She raised her hand and an arch of lightning bolted into the Necromancers armoured chest which blackened as her foe was struck to the ground.

Necromancer's

quote:

His Sam stood and looked down on the necromancers’ body.

necromancer's

quote:

“SAM!!!” John screamed once more as the necromancers hand was enveloped by black fire that ate through Samanthas face.

necromancer's

quote:

He staggered to the side and swiped the staff towards the mans<> legs but as the staff was about to connect the feet left the ground and he felt the axe shatter his horned shoulder guard and eat into his shoulder.

'
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 6
2/28/2013 9:02:26   
The Odor

DDL: Thank you. I think I got them all.
Sorry didnt see the question: Well yes. The majority is simillar but with a handful of vital changes to better incorperate stuff that has happened in-game and changes to Noels backstory.

EDIT ABOUT RELEASE SCHEDULE: Well Noels story got shoved back since (Non-descript computer issues that I wont bore you with) but Chapter 2 of The Odors got started and is well underway and I am getting back onto Noels so Maybe Noel this weekend and mine around easter.

< Message edited by The Odor -- 3/12/2013 18:07:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (DF) The tale of a Shadow Discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition