Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Some idea to balance the game

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Some idea to balance the game
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/27/2013 18:01:11   
huuduy1

For Class ( Decrease every class 3 mana and increase heal medic 1 mana/level )
Merc : Increase Dex/Tech/Health by 3 ( above other class to be tankier )
BH : Quiet balance. Decrease shadow arts % by 0.5 per/lvl is ok ( same with CH ). the multi skill ( improve level now by tech and stats requirement to dex ) warm up to 3 turns
CH : Change requierment to dex and improve by support for Malfunction ( apply to TM )
TM : Increase Bolt/Super Charge mana by 3. And take off 2 mana base ( 5 mana total )
BM : Increase base health/strength/support by 3. Lower mana cost on Bludgeon and Fireball by 2 ( same with TM ). Do 120% to plasma cannon
TLM : Take rip of strength buff ( add smoke screen like old version ). And for his multi skill increase warm up to 3 turns )
P/s : I feel those change will make BM can able to deal more damage. TLM have 3 builds ( either than support or tanky build.TLM can able to smoke to deal damage ). TM need to manage their mana not abuse tech and heal anymore.CH and BH can be build as ( tanky or strength ). Merc is really need new skill that help him be more tanky
... I'm not good at english feel free to fix my sentense ( english 2nd language :D ) ...
Epic  Post #: 1
2/27/2013 18:28:28   
  Exploding Penguin

I imagine you just lost to a bunch of dex casters or something and/or died a lot, because these are pretty much unreasonable to every extent. Why should multi shot take a 3-turn warm-up? Dex casters with BH are actually possible and FUN now, by changing it to tech you'd make it unique but OPed considering that there are already 2 very strong skills which increase with tech on BH. On CH, it'd be literally useless given they already have plasma armor. The strength requirement on malfunction is definitely needed because otherwise we'd be getting high level malfunction super support abusers on CH without even using strength. BM already is pretty strong, and you want to OP it by a lot by reducing energy cost on the already overpowered bludgeon by 2. Plasma cannon is lethal when it crits and gives increased lifesteal back, and you want tech abusers to pretty much hit 70s on turn 1 with it by increasing it to 120%. Why should all multis require a 3-turn cooldown? 1 turn is already a humongous burden in 2v2 because you can easily get ganged with a strong multi, so I doubt anyone'd have the ability and patience to wait 3 turns before using their multi skill. TLM having smoke is WAY OP, considering they can abuse tech and still have balanced defenses to reduce dex and cover up for their lack of dexterity. Also, given the support requirement on smoke, TLM support might become really OP by just maxing out smoke and artillery strike. BM can already deal consistently high damage with deadly aim and bludgeon while gaining benefits from blood lust, and they can overuse bludgeon even more for literally no energy cost.
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Some idea to balance the game
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition