Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Patch Notes - 1.5.4

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Patch Notes - 1.5.4
Page 2 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/1/2013 21:08:17   
Dreiko Shadrack

I quite liked this update, surprised azreal's will didn't get nerfed even more, it's really an OP core most of the time. (yes I did buy the pack)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
3/1/2013 21:11:31   
Lycan.

Wow, i love this update, people with azrael's will aren't winning 100% against me anymore :D

EDIT:
quote:

BH will be running around with 150 hp and 70 str, and with all the health recovered, it will be impossible to kill.

This is not true due to stat diminishing also MP has been lowered by 10 so if BH's want a high level mass they have to invest a lot of stat points on that.

< Message edited by Lycan. -- 3/1/2013 21:14:19 >
Epic  Post #: 27
3/1/2013 21:12:53   
Baron Dante

Well, since the Tech/Dex swap for SC/PB/OL of TMs, this'll be the biggest change in the SC build I've been keeping around since early Beta.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
3/1/2013 21:16:51   
Ranloth
Banned

I still gotta get used to the lack of Fury and the use of Generator. Both have their respectable uses but my build was also adjusted so guess it'll take time.
AQ Epic  Post #: 29
3/1/2013 21:22:50   
Baron Dante

I feel I'm getting critted way more often now than before, despite Support being the stat I made no changes to. I think it's nothing, but... uh.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
3/1/2013 21:34:27   
Hard boy

alright, someone was apparently high when making these balance adjustments, I dont see how mercs are usable atm, but nvm that.

I quit..
Epic  Post #: 31
3/1/2013 21:35:56   
Dreiko Shadrack

I guess I must be high too because my merc is doing just fine after the update.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
3/1/2013 21:38:48   
Hard boy

yeah i bet..
Epic  Post #: 33
3/1/2013 21:40:34   
Dreiko Shadrack

Maybe it's just you, ever consider that?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
3/1/2013 21:42:06   
Hard boy

Not really, half the merc population (which is around 10 people atm)(ofc everyone went ch bm and bh)

are complaining.
Epic  Post #: 35
3/1/2013 21:46:35   
Ranloth
Banned

>half of merc population
>10 people atm

Yeah right. Let them complain. They have no right to if they class jump for power (abuse) and then act surprised when it's nerfed like it should be. Common sense NOT to follow the abuse and waste Varium if you know it'll happen. Would've thought people would learn that by now.
AQ Epic  Post #: 36
3/1/2013 21:47:57   
Hard boy

ummm, I didnt go merc to be OP infact since i moved to merc i havent used str neither supp build, so dont jump to conclusions.
Epic  Post #: 37
3/1/2013 21:48:29   
Hun Kingq

Fireball
Energy cost lowered by 2 at all levels

Blood Mages will still not use the fireball due to its low damage
but at least they lowered the energy cost

but why was the energy cost of level 10 cheap shot being kept at 19
Cheap shot is just as bad as massacre but at less energy cost.

Maybe diminishing returns will finally worked because it has not worked
since it was introduced just look at happens when they berzerker, massacre,
Bludgeon or double strike you. Seems like diminishing returns affects Plasma Rain more
than anything else.

What about balancing out the multis because clearly Plasma Rain is the weakest
in 2vs2 and since support goes first, a blood mage don't have time after
getting shot to put on reflex boost to get extra damage but even with reflex boost
on there is no difference in the damage.

What what about the blocking because some classes block more often than others as well as
low dex builds blocking more often than high dex?

What about EMP, a skill with extreme;y high tech can take 60 points of energy at low cost.

Epic  Post #: 38
3/1/2013 21:50:25   
Mother1

Merc happens to be my 2nd favorite class, with Tech mage being the first. Now thanks to those abusers my favorite classes got nerfed and BM and BH got a buff. Though I fear with this buff to bloodlust Massacre builds will be even harder to beat then before.
Epic  Post #: 39
3/1/2013 21:53:39   
Ranloth
Banned

@Hard boy
Never said that either. I was replying to your "merc population" of 10.

@Hun Kingq
quote:

Seems like diminishing returns affects Plasma Rain more than anything else.

Diminishing returns affect weapon damage, not skills. You had one of the Testers tell you that last week already. Don't act as if you don't know.
quote:

What about balancing out the multis because clearly Plasma Rain is the weakest

Indeed. So dealing ~45 (Crit) on my partner in 2v2 was a little? I believe you did around 30 damage on me (no Crit) with 29-35 Resistance. You have 111 Dex and maxed Multi. Do the math and damage is right. It's not us, it's you.
quote:

reflex boost to get extra damage but even with reflex boost on there is no difference in the damage.

As much as you claim that, you NEVER reported it as a bug. You BEG for it to be "fixed" and never report it. Wait, it's not a bug and you clearly cannot see the difference. It's not us, it's you.
AQ Epic  Post #: 40
3/1/2013 21:55:38   
beastmo

Azrael's Weapons got nerfed way to far. Its basically a wasted 50 bucks. The balance just sucks. By far the worst update in omega.
Epic  Post #: 41
3/1/2013 21:56:02   
Hard boy

@mother1 exactly, its my #1 fav class, the problem is with the ED community, all they want is WIN WIN WIN, using whatever it takes, even if spending countless hours watching the same animations over and over, sacrificing their fun and ruining other's.

now my fav class is a piece of feces, thanks guys REAL COOL.
Epic  Post #: 42
3/1/2013 22:01:53   
kaiseryeux21

the buff on bloodlust is nice but it would benefit BH more and less on BM. BM now doesn't have a really notable high damage skill due to nerf on str. BM doesnt have debuff (smoke or malfunction) unlike BH. the only notable damage for BM as of this moment is the gun damage with the help of Deadly Aim. anyway, still sticking with BM untill the very end.
DF Epic  Post #: 43
3/1/2013 22:03:46   
sky222

annnnnnnnnd back to low levels i go
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 44
3/1/2013 22:06:27   
Baron Dante

beastmo: Considering you also got the 10k Varium, that 50 bucks is not wasted. You got exactly what you paid for: Varium, and a promotional item.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
3/1/2013 22:12:04   
midnight assassin

@kaiser. There are some alternative builds rather than str which is more effective.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
3/1/2013 22:13:46   
beastmo

@Baron that promotional is now useless. Thats the only reason why I bought that promo. The reason this game is always ruined is cause people cry and complain.
Epic  Post #: 47
3/1/2013 22:17:45   
kaiseryeux21

@midnight. exactly what im using right now:-)
DF Epic  Post #: 48
3/1/2013 22:20:15   
Hun Kingq

Trans I have no idea what you are talking about I have not seen you in battle in a long time and recently I have been in 1vs1, for the missions because Plasma Rain sucks in 2vs2. I was being sarcastic about the diminishing returns on skills and plus staff never told me diminishing returns don't apply to skills so stop making things up. And if the staff or sword is you primary and Plasma Rain can be used by the staff or sword how do we know the diminishing returns applied to the weapon is not being applied to the skill, did you ever think of that?

Plasma Cannon does less damage than Bunker buster and Plasma Bolt but cost more energy to use than Plasma Bolt maybe when they nerfed that skill they should have reduced the amount of energy it takes.

"Nanosteel Armor
Decreases the ignored defense of incoming Critical Strikes by 8%"

Does that include ignored as well?

I tested that skill core and it appears it increased the damage when the attack went crtical.

Epic  Post #: 49
3/1/2013 22:25:56   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

I have no idea what you are talking about I have not seen you in battle in a long time and recently I have been in 1vs1, for the missions because Plasma Rain sucks in 2vs2.

Right. "Hsiung no King" it is? http://i46.tinypic.com/35lzz2x.jpg - your old build from a while back & http://i50.tinypic.com/2zdyxaf.jpg - this is the one I fought. Record matches, faction matches AND you cannot change Founders. You fought me twice in 2v2 earlier, once where you won and 2nd time you lost.

< Message edited by Trans -- 3/1/2013 22:26:40 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Patch Notes - 1.5.4
Page 2 of 7«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition