Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Static Charge

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Static Charge
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/6/2013 8:21:45   
xGreen Warriorx

quote:

Since Strength has been nerfed then SC was nerfed indirectly . This has badly needed a buff in terms of % gain.

@striker44 Very true.

@Giras
A good idea, but 10 automatic energy is a lot. I would say 1 EP every 2 static charge lvls, so at max you would get 5 automatic EP.

@Dimentic
As a CH, I can tell you that CH is pretty much a weaker version of BH with Malf and plasma armor. After the bloodlust buff (which was needed for BHs and BMs), and the Malf nerf, CH became even weaker in comparison, so we need a buff to bring us back up to the lvl of the other classes.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
3/6/2013 17:35:41   
WolverineIsBack

I would like to see a buff in static charge, it's definitely useless compared to something like reroute.
Cheers.

So I heard you like Epic Duel?

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=wolverine%20is%20back
Epic  Post #: 27
3/7/2013 17:42:11   
Elite Tuga

PLEASE READ ALL! :D

I love this thread, I totally agree 100% with most of you, that static charge is 'PATHETIC' right now. I'm a CH myself & I have experienced many battles that I have lost due to not being able to regain or regenerate energy back to my energy pool in order to re-heal. Most of us like me can't use 'generator core' bcz we have other locked cores I.e I own 'platinums pride armour' & I have the 25% rage steal uppercut, thus I have to rely on a skill tree skill like most. Problem is that ATM, I don't use static charge, bcz there's no point investing skill points on something that is most of the time very blockable thus non effective.

Best suggestion:?

Some of you have suggested & I agree 1 million% that in order for the 'Static Charge' to be revamped & useful again, dev's should give every level more % of energy gain I.e instead of starting at 15% at level 1 make it 18-20% & deduct the damage done by the static charge skill by 10-15% so that the skill would remain non overpowered. I feel this would make every CH player feel satisfied & have a good skill energy generator like I.e Mages & T.Merc's have 'reroute' but just in a different style.

P.S: Now that we are talking about revamping CH's I think 'CHEAP SHOT' skill should be able to be used for cleavers just like 'DOUBLE STRIKE' can be used for maul as well as sword!

Think about it ED Staff, thanks!

< Message edited by Elite Tuga -- 3/7/2013 17:58:09 >
Epic  Post #: 28
3/8/2013 8:43:37   
rayniedays56

Static Charge needs a buff, yes, but people need to realize that having 1 SP in it won't...do...much...

I use a level 7 SC and still gain back about 4-8 EP. I would like a guaranteed amount, like the bonus that Giras Wolfe had made, but I really don't wanna see CH's gainging 15 EP back again as they were pre nerf while ALSO having that deadly PA.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
3/8/2013 15:18:12   
xGreen Warriorx

I just had a battle where my opponent was a surgical strike/heal loop merc, had 4 more dex than me, and he blocked my static charge all three times I used it. He beat me really badly, and what makes me mad is if he had not blocked one of my statics, I wouldve had a good chance of winning. (I needed 3 more energy for EMP.)

I would like it if static charge had a small base energy regain (about 5 at max), and was unblockable. Making static unblockable prevents the whole battle being decided on that one block. That lucky block shouldnt decide the entire fight.

< Message edited by xGreen Warriorx -- 3/8/2013 15:19:16 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
3/8/2013 15:30:48   
ansh0

If you want a buff to CH, remove PA.

If you want any buff, remove PA.
Epic  Post #: 31
3/8/2013 15:36:25   
Mother1

@ ansh0

Wow is removing a passive that give your granteed resistance buffing CH?

@ Green warrior

did you not have the generator core? If you did have that core you could have used that as your energy source to get the energy needed for EMP. Also making static unblockable? I can't support that one. it would be giving CH a free unblockable hit that can be looped with unlike the most of the others can only be used once per game.
Epic  Post #: 32
3/8/2013 15:45:15   
xGreen Warriorx

@mother1
I think ansh0 means that if CH is buffed, plasma armor needs to be removed to compensate. I don't agree.

I don't have generator. Generator is one core, and too much importance is placed on it. Other players that are broke like me and don't have it (esp. lower lvl CHs) shouldnt need it in order to win. Cores are just supposed to help, and they shouldnt be necessary to win.
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Static Charge
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition