Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Finish Frostvale???

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Finish Frostvale???
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/3/2013 3:50:08   
cool preston

I know omega was rough but seriously CHRISTMAS IS ON DECEMBER 25th

It is now march 3rd

ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME THAT ED GOT FROSTVALE UPTO DATE??

Discuss what you think the storyline will be next or your feelings on nothing to do in ed.
MQ  Post #: 1
3/3/2013 3:57:33   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

I wonder what the newcomers think :\
They are like:
''Wow, still christmas?? It seems this game isnt up-to-date, im leaving''
Epic  Post #: 2
3/3/2013 3:58:36   
Scyze

It was a weird feeling to do the Christmas event in February. Now its Spring and it looks like everything will be on time. Valentine's Day was done on time so maybe Saint Patrick's day will also be on time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/3/2013 4:01:37   
cool preston

It just doesn't make sense... That's all I'm saying an thank god valentines was on time.

@Blitzez-Ikr

Let the storyline progress
MQ  Post #: 4
3/3/2013 4:21:16   
Baron Dante

It's not Frostvale though. In fact, Frysteland isn't even christmas related. It was just released back then, and the theme was fitting.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/3/2013 11:13:36   
  Exploding Penguin

I was under the influence from previous design notes before the Omega release that there was going to be another frysteland war; it could still happen during march, because, as Baron Dante said, it isn't specific to christmas, but I haven't heard a single word about the war yet.
Epic  Post #: 6
3/3/2013 13:47:07   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Baron
quote:

In fact, Frysteland isn't even christmas related.

Give this a read

quote:

Christmas 2012
The update for Christmas and various surrounding holidays came with EpicDuel Delta Evolution 1.4.10e.
Event Started: December 20th, 2012
Event Ended: Ongoing

Taken from: Wiki
Their is no such thing as a Frysteland event, only a Frysteland War
So actually, this whole ''Frysteland thing'' is the Christmas Event from ED.

Frysteland is just a place in the map, it isnt an event

< Message edited by Blitzex/Sr. Zeph -- 3/3/2013 13:51:05 >
Epic  Post #: 7
3/3/2013 14:09:58   
Practel
Spectating from the Sidelines

This is exactly what I thought would happen. I told the Wiki staff to change it to holiday because I knew the quote above was going to occur.

This event is NOT CHRISTMAS. This event is a winter event. This is not frostvale. The storyline is progressing and you will notice it soon.

Since this thread has absolutely no discussion value aside from ranting about how an update was released in December and therefor it must be a Christmas event,

I'm going to lock it.
~Practel
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/3/2013 14:22:15   
SMGS

It's been mentioned in the past that, while the Frysteland event does include celebrating holidays like Christmas, it is in general a Winter event - and that season end mid-March. That being said, the event does not have to end on point at mid-March, and it's ultimately up to the devs as to whether people were given sufficient time to access and complete event content, ie. missions, boss NPCs, etc.

@Blitzex: Actually, Christmas was the general term the Wiki has used since 2009. We've kept with it but we've updated the description of the event 2 months ago to reflect this.

"The update for Christmas and various surrounding holidays came"

quote:

Their is no such thing as a Frysteland event, only a Frysteland War

Going slightly technical, Frysteland is technically what the event started being referred to 2 years ago (the Winter event) in-game and in the DNs. I would argue that the event could easily be referred to as 'Frysteland' rather than 'Christmas.' Sometimes 'Valentine's Day' is referred to as the 'Heartbreaker Event' for example (due to weapon names, even the seasonals are being referred to as 'Heartbreaker seasonal rare' on the DNs). It's really a matter of what catches on I would imagine.

And lastly, is the event related to Christmas? In some aspects, yes. Is the event centred only around Christmas? No.

Edit: Ninja'd... >.>

< Message edited by SMGS -- 3/3/2013 14:23:05 >
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Finish Frostvale???
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition